test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bajoran Interceptor

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
This discussion was created from comments split from: What Do You Think? Scylla and Charybdis.

Comments

• wizensaige#5722 wizensaige Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Does anyone know if you can claim the Bajoran event ship for all your characters, or is it just one ship per account?

I finished the 8th anniversary event, but after claiming the ship on one character, the others only allow me to trade vouchers for marks when I finish the event with those characters.

I thought it was like the Krenim event where I could get a ship for each character....
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    Does anyone know if you can claim the Bajoran event ship for all your characters, or is it just one ship per account?

I finished the 8th anniversary event, but after claiming the ship on one character, the others only allow me to trade vouchers for marks when I finish the event with those characters.

I thought it was like the Krenim event where I could get a ship for each character....

Unlocked for the account. SO all current and future characters can get the ship. Once they are of the appropriate level.

Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Not really pertinent to the topic, but the other characters get access via the store in the reputation tab.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries