test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Temporal Battlesuit Doesnt Work On Boffs

When i try to put the Temporal Battlesuit viuals on a bridge officer i cant. but yet the helmet works.
however, the iconian fully goes on bridge officers?
How come one does and one doesnt? I really could use the Temporal Battlesuit as a costume on one of my Boffs.
Also, when i tried all the battlesuit visuals on the test server they all went on boffs EXCEPT the temporal?

please advise?

Thanks, Fred.

Comments

• ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    We've been having the same issue with the visuals for the Lobi store Tzenkethi armor. The BOFFs costume option is missing a lot of parts, and so far it has never been fixed.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    The temporal set was never available for boffs since it's introduction. It's probably not intentional, however at this point we can safely assume it's the way it is now. It'd be nice if the issue will be fixed but it'll probably be a "backseat issue" for a long time.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    I also sent in a support ticket to the main support area. hopefully if this doesnt work that might get someone to look at it. The rest of them work so theres no reason why this one shouldnt.