- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 3/20/18
Tribble will be updated to: ST.85.20180314a.2New Feature:Constable Secondary Specialization:
- Resolved an issue causing a crash in the powers system.
- Resolved an issue which was causing crashing when using the loadout system.
- Resolved an issue which was causing a crash when upgrading.
- Added "Beyond the Nexus" to the New Frontiers arc for KDF-Romulan Captains.
- Resolved an issue that caused various services on ship interiors like Duty Officer Management, banking, etc. to only be usable by one person at a time.
- Fleet Provisions no longer have an Energy Credit value.
- Autofire is now turned on as default for ship combat.
- This can be altered in the options menu.
- Made improvements to the Discovery Spore Drive FX.
- Resolved an issue which was causing the explosion of the Sarcophagus Klingon Ship to look incorrect.
- Moved around the NPCs in the Qo’noS shipyard to make them easier to interact with.
- Resolved an issue which causing idle animation of the feet to not animate as intended.
- Resolved an issue that caused some powers to not properly scale off of or consume Entropy.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Elite Kelvin Timeline Scorpion Fighters to display as Advanced in some places.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Reverberation Starship Trait from working correctly with Destructible Torpedoes or Mines.
- Updated the Jupiter trait to be actually locked out when on lockout.
- Updated the Walker console to force the player to stay in combat.