test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    A few things that need to be clarified before the story continues;
    The Sitos were never supposed to captured. Prime was the face of all the attempts and attacks while Red maintained her position within the Empire. She fed Prime the information to help plan their attacks all while working under Admiral Sito, hiding in plain sight.
    A fact that never had a chance to be revealed in that Sito’s mother, Sito Pren, is Papela Lot’s first officer on board the Resurrection. No, she is not happy with what her daughter has been doing.
    Mirror Ford is still impersonating the president. As was stated before, anyone that tried to confront him would be shot on sight by the guards around him.
    The real Ford is being held at the same place as the other two. He has been forced to watch everything that has been happening to them.
    Said location, has not been found as of yet.

I.S.S. Los Lobos A
    Admiral Thay threw a PADD at the window.
    "Where is she, Paris?!"
    “I don't know ma'am.”
    Paris stood there holding a box.
    “It’s been three weeks and we don't have any leads!”
    “We don’t even know what universe she is in. Although this package just arrived for you. it’s completely unmarked. We scanned it and it's clean of explosives or chemicals. “
    Sito retrieved her PADD from the floor.
    “Open it.”
    Paris pried open the lid and looked inside.
    “... Oh my God...”
    Her tone made Sito suddenly cold.
    “What?!”
    Paris didn’t react.
    “WHAT?”
    Paris slowly reached in to the box and pulled a long braid of red hair out of box.
    “...they...they cut off her hair... “
    Sito would later not remember that at the sight of that she snapped the PADD in her hands in half
    “I...,” Paris started. “I... I'll kill them. I'll make them spend the rest of their lives screaming...”
    She was interrupted as Sito threw the pieces of the PADD at the wall.
    “WHO?!” she screamed. “Who is doing this?!”
    “I... have to find...”
    Paris stopped midword because as she dropped the box the held the braid a pair of Scissors fell out of braid
    “Scissors?” Sito asked
    Paris picked them up.
    “Probably the ones they used on... there's something scratched on them...”
    Sito moved next to her.
    “What does it say?”
    Paris squinted at them then her eyes went wide.
    “Its message from her! ...prime... past... barrier... you...
    Sito frowned in concentration.
    “Prime? Your universe? Past? past as it time travel or past as in beyond something? Barrier? What Barrier? You? Me? She wants me to come? “
    “... barrier...,” Paris mumbled. “I don't know of any... THE GALACTIC BARRIER!?”
    “The energy barrier on the wall of the galaxy? “
    “I can't think of another one so important that she would mention it! “
    “Well, assuming it has something to do with the barrier, that spans the entire galaxy ... we need to know where to look. “
    “I still don't understand the "you" part.”
    “Take the braid, and scissors to your lab, scan them, see if you can find ... anything. “
    “Yes ma'am! I'll find... whatever.”
    “In the mean time ... how many people can I shove into a shuttle?”
    She began planning her rescue mission, Strike Team Busty she called it.
    Pilot: Aunlel (P)
    Co-pilot: Oylumi (P)

Alpha Team:

Naynta (R)
    Jodi (R)
    Truzena (P)
    Sydem (P)
    Wheeler (P)

Beta Team:

Me
    Vaylin (Y)
    Kava (P)
    Paris (P)
    Oorz (P)
    Annamea (P)

Medical Support:

Naynta (P)
    Kristin (P)
    Tamiko (R)

An hour later she got the call she had been waiting for.
    “Ma'am, can you come here? I've found something odd...”
    Sito didn’t remember if she ran to her lab or not but she was there within minutes.
    “Please tell me you found something.”
    “I scanned all of these and found both her and your DNA on them. But you never touched the scissors that were in the box...”
    Something clicked in her head.
    “’You’? Prime me?”
    “... maybe... but it didn’t have a Prime quantum signature. Ma'am, do you have a red universe counterpart?”
    “Yes, but I haven't spoken to her in years. She wasn't too happy when re recovered Heath and your crew ...”
    Paris watch as Sito’s face went through a range of emotions before she spoke.
    “Open a channel to the I.S.S. Mars.”
    “Yes ma’am. Putting it through... The Mars, ma'am?”
    “It's Captain Sito's ship.”

Beyond the barrier:
    “Wake up ladies,” Sito(r) came into the room smiling. “We're going to play a game. It's called 'guess the agonizer power level'.”
    Sito(p) came in carrying a tray.
    “You’ll see that we have five pairs of agonizers here,” she explained. “Each pair is set to a different power level. Minimum is two times what we've been using on you so far and they go up to ten times.”
    “you Empress are going to press these one at a time against the first lady's beach balls,” Red explained. “And guess from how much she screams what power level it is.”
    “Get them all correct and we give you a special reward.”
    “We'll let you have a bath. You two are really starting to smell.”
    “I'm not playing your sick games.”
    “You see Empress, last time you said that,” Red said smiling. “You got away with it. Today, there are consequences to your refusal.”
    Prime leaned in to her.
    “This time if you don't go along with what we say, bad things will happen. Not to you, but our other guests.”
    “You don't cooperate, we don't feed them or give them their pain meds.”
    “They'll be hungry and in pain and it will be all your fault.”
    “So, which will it be the one or the many? “
    Before anyone could answer they were interrupted as the comm. Panel chirped.
    “Didn’t I tell you never bother us while were in here?” Red snapped.
    “I’m sorry ma’am. But you left orders to contact you immediately if she called.”
    “Well that’s different. I’ll be right back have to placate the boss.”
    “Don’t be too long. I want to get started.”

ISS Los Lobos A
    “Was there anything else? anything in the braid? “ Sito asked waiting for the reply
    Paris hesitated then handed her a piece a fabric.
    “There was this...it was tucked into the band she tied her braid off with. Please, try to stay calm.”
    Sito looked at it.
    “This is from the dress she was wearing…”
    She read the words aloud.
    “fed, me, torture, Sito, help!”
    “I wasn't sure if she was calling to you... But I think one of the other you's has her and she's being tortured...”
    “This is blood. She wrote this using her blood… Order the fleet to fire probes in the direction of the barrier ... order them to scan for my biological signature. “
    “Yes ma'am. I have the Mars for you.”
    A blonde version of the person next to her appeared on the screen.
    “Captain Sito, long time.”
    “Hello Admiral, what can I do for you?
    “I have a mission for you, if you’re interested Captain. “
    “After all this time you have something for me? You have my attention ma'am “
    “The Trills from the prime Universe have been working on a way to seal the gateways between our two realms, I want you and Naynta to teach them the errors of their ways. “
    The blonde Sito licked her lips.
    “How much a lesson and how many dead do you want? “
    “The kind that we use to do to Kava's bottom when she bad mouthed us.”
    “ah... Fun times... you want me to do that to the whole planet? My hands are going to get tired “
    “Just a select few. “
    “maybe I'll do it to their President, just to get the point across “
    “Report to Trillus Prime, prime universe. “
    “Already over there? Someone is in a hurry,” she purred. “I will be there as soon as I can.”
    “I await your arrival, Thay out.”
    She turned to Paris.
    “Have Naynta ... all three come up here. “
    “Yes ma'am.”

Beyond the barrier

“Oh poo... I have to go. Other us wants me to come and torture some Trills.”
    “Torture Trills? Sounds fun, promise you won't miss me too much. “
    “I'll try not to. And no doing anything permanent to them while I'm gone. We agreed to do it together “
    “I know. Well you two lucked out. Just as well it was rigged. They’re all set to ten times power. Still… they shouldn’t go to waste.”
    They watched as Prime slipped one of the devices on to each of her fingers.
    “Those grubs we were going to use on you have taken longer than we thought,” she explained. “You see they naturally produce an anesthetic that keeps you from feeling it as they eat their way out of you. We had to remove that from them. Was harder than we thought to do it without killing them. But they should be done by the time she gets back.”
    “So much fun when I get back. Well, fun for us.”
    “Yes but I think I should make it easy for the poor little creatures.”
    “How so?”
    Prime waved her agonizer laden fingers.
    “Tenderize the area for them.”
    “ooo… do it quickly. I have to go.”
    “If you insist…”
    Prime crossed the room and put her hands on the first lady’s chest.
    “oh… why are you crying? I haven’t even turned them on yet. Save your tears for when the pain starts. Which is now.”

ISS Los Lobos A
    “Right ladies, you two, the moment she steps on board, probe her mind, baby sister Naynta ... stun her after she suspects something. ,” Sito explained
    “After that she's mine!” Naynta (r) stated
    “Get in line,” Naynta (p) countered
    Sito pulled on both their hair.
    “Ladies ... share! “
    “Yes ma'am.”

Trillus Prime
    (Prime Universe)

Sito red looked at the image on the screen and couldn’t help but giggle.
    The planet was surrounded by mirror universe ships with a smaller ring of federation ships surrounding them. No one dared to fire on the mirror ships as they could have bombarded the surface flat before they could have done any real damage.
    “An invasion, occupation, and standoff,” she giggled to herself. “All according to plan. Now which is hers? Probably the one that can hold the most Trills. That monstrosity over there. She even named it for her little sex toy made empress. Right, time to put on my best loyal soldier face and try to keep my enjoyment of her pain hidden.”

ISS Los Lobos-A
    A few minutes she stepped off the transporter pad and saluted.
    “Reporting ma'am. I love the new ship by the way.”
    “Thank you. Welcome on board,” the admiral said as she pulled out a phaser and stunned her.
    “I thought you wanted us to scan her as you talked?”
    “I couldn’t take that smug look on her face. Take her to sickbay ... we're going to have some fun. “
    “no need to be gentle with her
    “I wasn't going to be.”
    The prime and red Nayntas grabbed her legs and dragged her to sickbay. They lifted her on to one of the beds as the admiral stood looking down at herself.
    “Alright ladies, time to go to work,” she announced “First ... I want you ladies to use your magic juice on her chest, I want to see what I look like with a bust the size of the Empress.”
    “Why?”Naynta (p) asked. “She doesn't deserve it, but as you wish. Give me a hundred CC's of hasperath extract and 20 CC's of the "stuff". I wish I could make this hurt more than it will.”
    “Of course it will hurt more,” the admiral assured her. “You now have a chest five times the size it was to 'hurt.' Now ... before we do anything ... probe her mind, I want to know everything!”
    “May I suggest we have someone use a Vulcan mind meld? She'll be able to retain the information longer and be able to resist killing her as we may not.”
    “hmm ... good suggestion. Get T'Naar and your Ask'kaar lover in here too!
    Naynta (r) smiled as she touched her badge.
    “Sweetie, I need you in sick bay. Prepare for deep dive into someone's head.”
    “Oh you tease. I'm on my way,” came the reply.
    “Whoever tells me what I want to know gets the week off!” the admiral announced.
    Vulcan T'naar arrived first.
    “You require me to probe someone's mind Ma'am?
    “Her!” she pointed at her duplicate. “I want to know where she's been recently.”
    “Yes ma'am,” T’naar placed her hand on the head of the figure on the table.
    “My mind to your mind,” She began. “My thoughts to your thoughts… such barely concealed delight at your pain...she has just come... from beyond the Galaxy barrier...a station out there, cloaked, shielded... the Empress is there...two Empress's are there...so much pleasure at their pain... placing agonizers on her bust... the screaming... so much screaming...making the Empress cut her hair... laughing at her pain over her child's injury... she organized the bombing on Betazed... with help from someone from the prime universe...”
    “I need a location ... can you do something to her that will send her back to this outpost? “
    “When done with your task... she is planning to return... Upon her return they plan to implant hundreds of insect larvae into their captive's busts... and let them eat their way out.”
    Several of those present made loud and various gagging noises.
    “Kill the b*tch now,” growled Paris
    “Truzena, Sutherland, go and get your teams and report to the shuttle bay,” Sito ordered. “Paris, go get Aunlel and Oylumi.”
    “Yes ma’am,” they answered and left.
    She turned to the table.
    “She sent the bomb to Betazed? “
    “A Ferengi transported it,” T’naar continued. “She told him he would have enough time to get clear... she lied... “
    She punched the other Sito's stomach.
    “Did she feel that?
    “Yes, but if I were human I would say, do it again. Harder.”
    “Ah, so you like it rough with Lyssa?”
    “That is a subject for another time ma'am. I have seen what she has done to the Empress. You have not yet injured her sufficiently for her actions.”
    “Oh, we'll wait for that ... when she wakes up I want her to take her ship back to this station. We'll shadow them in a shuttle.
    “How will you explain the "enhancement" done to her by Dr. Lot? “
    “Make her think she wanted it. It was my gift for a job well done, and she passed out from the pain.”
    “Yes ma'am. Shall I also make her think she has completed her task here to your satisfaction? “
    “Yes, I guess, might be odd for her going back so quickly ... Maybe I should send someone back with her...”
    “Two problems. One, our desire to harm her is great. Two, how to explain why she would go back there with one of us with her? Perhaps someone could hide on board then come out when we arrive to open the door for all of you.”
    “Hmmm, does anyone specialize in infiltration?”
    “If you want undetectable infiltration I suggest Cassie and Tessa. Cassie is a Founder can be anything and Tessa is an Undine and doesn't register on our sensors unless she wants to.”
    “You, doctor Naynta, Tell Tessa to get ready then. If she pulls this off she can have as many of Naynta's Ask'kaar prisoners as she wants.”
    “Yes ma'am “
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Reworked timeline my end, The USS Cairo is ordered to engage the Terran fleet at Trill, her captain refuses to obey the order from the president as it would endanger her ship and crew so she withdraws and sends in her resignation and leaves the Federation along with her crew and family to Brea III. Other Federation captains being in no position to protest directly also resign rather than follow the president's suicidal order to engage the Terrans at Trill, the crews of the Peleliu and Kamakura led by their captains all mutiny in face of the order and send in their resignations and leave for Brea III rather than obey the order.
    Questions start being raised in Starfleet Command and in the Federation Council about the president's state of mind and his fitness to lead. Admirals in Starfleet start making plans to remove the president and Starfleet Command relocate to Vulcan along with the Federation Council. Vulcan is named Capital of the Federation as diplomatic channels are opened with the Terrans with a negotiation for peace, Starfleet was caught out of position by the invasion and is hastily trying to reform, Romulan and Klingon forces are dispatched to Vulcan to join up with Starfleet should removing the president be needed
    Smith and his crew retire from Imperial service and retire to Brea III to live in peace.
    Brea III becomes home to a mixed ex-Federation, Ex Terran and Romulan community
    Brea III declares neutrality in the Federation/Terran war and declares they will protect civilian shipping in the sector and assist in humanitarian aid where it is needed, the Wrays move to Brea III rather than live in a potential war zone.
    Solat unites the Vulcan people under her leadership with assistance from Betazed, a treaty of trade, friendship and mutual defense between Betazed and Vulcan is signed.
    Yellow Valdez's crew return and begin a campaign of terror on the civilian population of the twin empires by wiping out Bajor in the Prime (just to be petty), Red and Yellow realities to avenge themselves on Empress Heath and Sito (yellow) for betraying them at Antares (they all found out and have vowed vengeance for their former commander ever since). They have recruited the Yellow reality version of the infamous Doctor Crell Moset so they can use non Terran Imperial citizen they abduct as his test subjects for his research into diseases and viruses on different species. They've also taken up abducting Terrans and selling to the Orion slave markets from the outer less defended colonies.
    Post edited by theraven2378 on
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Anyone Causing trouble now would be summarily executed
      edited March 2018
      Krasnova and her followers have nothing to lose, they're out just to cause as much damage as possible and they've got an Eclipse. A rogue crew with an Eclipse is a threat that is not taken lightly, the fact they've just made an enemy of Papela could be fatal for them.
      I.S.S. Astute, unknown location (MU Yellow)

"Found a good target" suggested Townsend (yellow) showing Krasnova (yellow). "Betazed, Doctor Moset has been asking for Betazoid test subjects" answered Krasnova. "Shall I give the order?" asked Townsend. "We only need 200, burning the planet is out of the question, not yet anyway" answered Krasnova. "Set course for Betazed" ordered Townsend. The Astute engaged it's cloak and jumped to warp. When they arrived at Betazed 17 hours later, Krasnova abducted the entire adult population of Medara and after detonating a hydrothermal torpedo on Betazed's most populated moon, they left just as fast as they were there.

Aboard Astute, Doctor Moset got to work on his test subjects as those deemed surplus to requirement were beamed out into space. In all, over 10,000 imperial citizens were killed on Krasnova's order and she made sure that everyone got the message that they could attack anywhere they want and when. On their way out of Imperial space, they abducted the populations of three colony worlds and sold the Terrans onto the Orions, Doctor Moset got the rest after the abducted people were forced to watch their world and families get razed from orbit. Krasnova laughed as she watched Doctor Moset at work in his lab later that day. "Doctor, you seem to be enjoying your work, what have you learnt?" commented Krasnova. "Betazoid telepathy is most fascinating, all it's applications" answered Moset. "I need you create me a plague that will affect all humanoid species apart from Terrans and Cardassians. Something fast spreading and fatal with no known cure, you can have more test subjects" requested Krasnova. "I need Trills, more specifically, joined Trills" asked Moset. "Consider it a deal" answered Krasnova.

On Betazed, Papela got the news of the attack and mobilized her forces. Bajoran survivors also joined up with Papela, Solat (red) having got news of the attacks had sent a Vulcan task group into the Yellow reality,their orders were to link up with Papela. The Vulcan/Betazed Treaty extended to both yellow and red Betazed, an attack on one is an attack on all. Red Betazed also sent Battle Fleet Omega to Yellow Betazed. Aboard the I.S.S. Moskva, Admiral Petrofski confided with Cmdr Jasmine Petrofski that "destroying a rogue Eclipse would be a tough job". Jasmine was supportive but was still slightly sun burnt from her time in the forge, she said "they have to be stopped, Bajor is devastated, her people and culture are still there but her history are just ashes in three realities. We're also under the command of the Regent of Betazed Yellow." "I would not want to be her bad side, orders from Regent Iodokar are find and kill those ****s" replied Petrofski reading the order out exactly to the crews after briefing them on the series of attacks, "These are civilians under attack, we cannot allow this to happen. These traitors are guilty of abducting Imperial citizens, selling them to slavers and mass murder. We all just saw what happened on Betazed so make no mistake, they will be hunted down and we will find them so lets go and kill those ****s" to a cheer from the crews. When the red Forces arrived at Betazed led by Regent Solat, Papela called a meeting between the Regents as Yellow Imperial forces blocked the only way into the red reality.

On Brea III, news of the attacks caused outrage. The Valdez family were all shocked and speechless by the attacks as were the other expats living on Brea III, in a town meeting, the expats issued a statement condemning the attacks and that they would assist the survivors of Bajor (prime). An aid convoy was also dispatched to Bajor escorted by Romulan and Klingon warships as Starfleet was in no position to help due to the stand off at Trill. One of those ships was the Aurora, Captain Bray and her crew were called up and medical and food supplies loaded onto the ship as other ships were loaded up and prepped for launch. Since they would not be flying under a Federation flag, they were classed as neutral vessels. The convoy set off under heavy escort and jumped to warp, two weeks later they arrived at Bajor and saw the destruction for themselves. Their goal was now helping as much people as possible and assist the authorities in getting the vulnerable out. Any refugees were now given safe passage to Federation hospitals on Vulcan and Andoria via neutral ships and the aid convoy set off from Vulcan on another refugee evacuation mission after disembarking their passengers. "Medical supplies aboard?" asked Trianna (red). "Another 15 minutes and we're ready to leave" answered Pilot officer Bray. "Good, I'll be checking in with dad" replied Trianna (red). "Captain, I can see your dad twitching with the little one" joked Pilot officer Bray. "Poor dad, maybe next time me and my sister don't put our little ones in identical clothing. Dad get's confused as it is between them, it's funny" answered Trianna (red) with a smile. "Well send him my regards" replied Pilot officer Bray. "Will do" answered Trianna (red).
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        edited March 2018
        Trill System (MU yellow)

The I.S.S. Astute had just struck another target, after abducting nearly 5,000 Trills they left orbit and got to a safe firing distance. The Joined Trills were handed over to Doctor Moset and the rest beamed out into space, Krasnova however decided to add a sting to this attack and she gave to order to spread her bio engineered plague. The entire population of Trill was now infected by a fast spreading airborne plague that had a 95% fatality rate which would take weeks to fully incubate in the hosts and then kill them painfully, those who survived were rendered sterile. The Astute then left the system as Imperial ships arrived too late to stop the attack, "so they are sending fleets at me" joked Krasnova.

"Poor Trill, the best part about this plague is that there is no treatment for it" replied Townsend sarcastically. "I hope the empress suffers even more, the empire will send fleets at us but space is like the steppes back home. Wide open and impossible to cover entirely, the Imperial fleet will be stretched thin trying to find us" answered Krasnova. "News, the empire has just invaded the Federation. Most of their fleet is away" reported Townsend passing Krasnova the PADD. "Works for us, prepare for an attack on Qon'oS and make it look like the empire carried out the attack" suggested Krasnova. "Qon'oS is a fortress, the Klingons have a colony at Archanis though" answered Townsend. "Time to provoke the Klingons and Romulans into declaring war on the empire" replied Krasnova. "Say bye bye to your empire, usurper" joked Townsend as the Astute set course for Archanis.

Archanis (MU yellow)

Several days later, the Astute entered orbit and fired one hydrothermal torpedo at the planet. It was turned into a fireball as all life and structures on the surface was reduced to ashes, Krasnova then did the same to all the other Klingon colonies in the system and left leaving an Imperial signature at the crime scene. Romulan colonies were also attacked in the same manner several days later as Krasnova made her escape. Later, the Astute docked at one of Yellow Valdez's labs and offloaded all the test subjects and Doctor Moset along with a guard detachment. Their orders were to kill the test subjects if Imperial forces attempted a rescue. For the next several weeks, the Astute attacked Imperial colonies leaving Klingon and Romulan signatures at the attack scenes.

NMXb2ph.png
          edited March 2018
          Brea III (Prime)

The Aurora was back in port, when Trianna and Isoisa (red) got home, they were shocked. On INN, the reporter said "Terror attack on Trill, 4500 citizens dead and Trill under quarantine after they were infected with a plague. So far, the plague has killed over two million Trills. Klingon and Romulan colonies were also attacked along with our own, words cannot describe these attacks by cowards and animals. The Empress has decreed that these animals will be hunted down and brought to account, as of now Regent Lot of Betazed has put forward a reward of 5000 bars of latinum for any information leading to the capture of these traitors, if the traitors are watching this report, you can run but you cannot hide." "Make sure the whole town knows, we'll have to call a town meeting" suggested Valdez. At the town meeting, the report was shown and grief turned to anger. "These people need to be stopped" commented Dexter Smith. "The animals" commented Ibarid Pitaskli. "I want them dead" commented Trianna (red). "I once called them friends, they need to die" commented Trianna (yellow).

"Officially, we're neutral but if they decide that we are a target then we will defend our home. The Romulan Star Union government has been notified about the attacks and they have increased the garrison of this system, all in favor of assisting the Romulans say yay, those opposed say nay. After putting it to the vote, it was a landslide as all said "yay." "Motion approved, our ships will assist the garrison" reported Smith after counting the yays. "Captains, put a network of tachyon defense grids around this system. You will be under Romulan authority on this" said Valdez. "Captains and crews, to your ships" said Smith as captains and crews scrambled for their ships. With the meeting over and a defense plan put into place, those not involved in defense operations carried on with life as normal. Even though it was a bad day, there was some good news, Lwasana had gone into labor, 12 hours later, the Pitasklis welcomed the first free child born on Brea III into the world. It was a girl who the Pitasklis named Papela in honor of the woman who gave them a second chance.

At the hospital, Smith shook his friend's hand and told him "congratulations." The other former Brigands all congratulated the Pitasklis and Valdez just smiled and told Ibarid "now it will only get harder" before shaking his hand.

Betazed (yellow)

"Attacks on Klingon, Romulan and our colonies, Trill is on her knees. Progress on the search?" asked Papela as the situation in Medara was made clear. "They're gone before we can respond and they leave the bodies of those they kill in plain sight, it's their MO. The only survivors from Medara are the young, their parents and the rest of thee adult population are dead" reported Admiral Petrofski. "What can you tell us about the plague on Trill Doctor?" asked Papela to Doctor Wren. "Bad news is that the plague affects all humanoid species apart from Cardassians and Terrans, it's airborne with a 95% mortality rate. Two million dead so far and it get's worse, tests carried out on one of the deceased victims indicates that the plague renders anyone who survives sterile. We could be looking at the extinction of Trill's population within two generations" answered Doctor Wren. "Any treatment?" asked Papela. "No known treatment, this plague is bio-engineered" answered Doctor Wren. "Work on finding a treatment. Admiral, find them and bring them to me alive. Your orders from Regent Iodokar have been altered" ordered Papela. "Regent" acknowledged Petrofski and Wren. "Solat, we'll need your ships" said Papela. "You have them, I'll attach them to Battle Fleet Omega" answered Solat. "I better send Thay the bad news" sighed Papela just before she called an end to the meeting.

NMXb2ph.png
          • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
            edited March 2018
            Can we not blow up planets? Unless you want to make a race and blow up their planet?

--

Fixed Mirror Wars 2 [V]

- Spawn points
            - Fixed a typo
            - moved some npcs.
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            edited March 2018
            Trill was the last attack on a major world, I'll keep the attacks to the colonies and on the Klingons and Romulans from now on. Krasnova deliberately left an Imperial signature at the attack sites on the Klingon and Romulans, they also left Klingon and Romulan signatures at the attack sites in the Empire's colonies. She's playing the empire and Klingons and Romulans against each other hoping to start a war that destroys the yellow empire.

Bajor (all three realities) and the plague on Trill (yellow) was deliberate, it was to hurt Heath and Thay and get under their skin by targeting civilians
            NMXb2ph.png
              Don't blow up planets :O I need them for 4!

But if you want a challenge ...

Challenge: Discovery Era Log
              Reward: Mirror Ship of your choice

Create a log by a Terran Officer whose been studying the spore drive.
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
              edited March 2018
              Krasnova's Terror campaign takes place in 2413, when's IV set?
              My plan is that she's going to die, lured into a trap by Prime Valdez posing as his mirror. He does not like the fact that ghosts from his past are dishonoring his fallen crew and that makes it very personal.
              If yellow Sito will give him the gun to execute Krasnova, he'll do the job himself or hand her over to Naynta to get information leading to where the Imperial citizens Krasnova abducted are being kept.
              I'll do a Discovery log later. I've retconned Bajor being destroyed (planets are still there just with total destruction of two Bajoran provinces) out but I'll keep the bio attack on Trill in, planet is still there but the population is infected and without a treatment, the Trill will be extinct within two generations if they do not die out due to the plague (one of the symptoms of this bio-engineered plague is sterility)

NMXb2ph.png
                edited March 2018
                August 23rd, 2256

"The applications of this technology are limitless, well that's the world view of Lt Stamets (though we think he's been getting high on his own supply again). With recent subjugation of Betazed, we have been looking at way of harnessing Betazoid telepathy to merge with the Mycellium network. Captain Tilly finds all these screams amusing from the "pilot", in fact she has referred it as "****ing cool" during all the tests she supervised. Soon I will be transferred to the Charon so signing off for now."

Lt Dawson, I.S.S. Discovery.
                NMXb2ph.png
                  edited March 2018
                  Vrintaka System (MU Yellow)

The I.S.S. Astute entered the system and scanned the Vrintakan homeworld, the Vrintakans were a peaceful race who's art and culture were renown throughout the quadrant. All that changed one fateful day when the Astute entered the system, Krasnova watched the movements of shipping in and out of the system before sneaking in cloaked to target the plant's surface, "raze the planet. Leave no witnesses" said Krasnova. "Targets locked, firing" reported Flores as a hydrothermal torpedo salvo fired. Vrintaka II and all it's inhabited moons were razed as Krasnova laughed at the destruction, "All life on Vrintaka II and it's moons destroyed" reported Flores gleefully. "Set course for Cold Station 12, there's things we need there" replied Krasnova. "That's an Imperial disease research facility, getting in will be tough" answered Townsend.

"More fun for us" replied Krasnova, "Mr Hawke, transwarp." The Astute then left the Vrintaka system under cloak and opened a transwarp conduit. A few hours later, they were at Cold Station 12. After quickly dispatching the frigate squadron guarding the facility, Krasnova led the boarding action herself and after killing the scientists, she took the entire stock of diseases and viruses with her back to the Astute. Cold Station 12 was then reduced to debris after leaving a Romulan signature as the Astute left. "Let's send the empire a message they will never forget, let's attack here at Aurelia IV. I want INN to see the death of Aurelia IV" said Krasnova. "Course set" reported Hawke. 24 hours later, the Astute arrived in orbit, the planet and the colony on were razed by Hydrothermal torpedo and the recording sent off to INN directly with a warning, "Empress, you did not listen so the citizens have paid the price. Bajor, Trill and Betazed were warning shots, your colonies our demonstration. We can hit you anywhere so I'm daring you to stop us, we know you are holding our commander so unless we see him alive, we will raze more colonies until our demands are met. Would be unfortunate if Bajor was to have a plague outbreak. We expect a response with 12 hours."

Celes Sector (MU Yellow)

When the I.S.S. Moskva arrived at the remains of Cold Station 12, Admiral Petrofski's heart sunk. Not only were the forces protecting the station destroyed, the station had also been destroyed though the computer core had survived. After recovering the core, Petrofski soon realized that a large cache of pathogens were missing. "Set course for Betazed, this has to be reported to the Regent directly" ordered Petrofski. "Course set, punch it to warp nine" reported Lt Nechayev. "Engage" ordered Petrofski and the Moskva jumped to warp, when they arrived at Betazed, the core was examined fully and soon, Imperial scientists were all over the core. After reviewing the station logs and recovered security footage, Papela called a meeting.

"These traitors have just made a mistake, their ship was identified leaving Cold Station 12. Make no mistake, they have a very dangerous cache of pathogens and they are not afraid to use them. All systems have been ordered to install tachyon detection grids and orbital defenses put in place. First goal is to secure the core worlds and colonies from attack, Regent Solat, make sure your people's sensor upgrades are installed on all facilities and ships. Admiral Petrofski, work with my forces and start denying them a place to rest and refuel" said Papela, "Doctor, how far are you on a treatment?" she asked afterwards. "Bad news is that it's mutating, it's bio-engineered to adapt to each form of attack thrown at it" answered Doctor Wren, "Since Terrans are immune to this plague, I'll be needing blood samples from all Terran personnel to see if Terran blood can be used to create a treatment." "Doctor, get to work" ordered Papela. "Ma'am" answered Doctor Wren.
                  NMXb2ph.png
                    edited March 2018
                    Brea III (Prime)

Everyone in the Valdez family home noticed that Nathan Valdez was not in a good mood, since the attacks in the Empire he was distant. "Joanna, I've always been open about my worst failure. I know the faces and the names and the fact it's their mirrors wiping out civilians dishonors my crew's memory" said Valdez. "Failure is a good teacher, you never made the same mistake twice. This is personal, I can understand but you're letting it get to you" advised Joanna Valdez. "Those faces and names bring back some painful memories" replied Valdez. "The past has a habit of not staying buried, if you **** up, you deal with said **** up" answered Joanna. "Well put" replied Valdez. "Dawson women are very direct to the point" answered Joanna smiling. "I've noticed" replied Valdez tactfully.

"Being diplomatic?" asked Joanna sarcastically. "You could say that, if I have to intervene to stop my "former" crew then I may have to become the devil to beat the devil" answered Valdez putting his hand on Joanna's stomach. "The girls have been trying to find out if they'll be having a brother or sister, they're persistent. The boys well, they hoping they get a brother" said Joanna. "Not long until we find out" answered Valdez as the girls and Ablim got back with the little ones, Valdez just thought "not funny girls" when he saw both his grandsons in identical clothing. The girls just laughed at Valdez's confusion, "Mom, little brother or sister?" asked Trianna (red). "Wait and see girls" answered Joanna.

"Anna, you OK?" asked Valdez. "Nope, I feel like tracking my former comrades down and hurting them badly. I got news from Betazed yellow, my aunt and uncle in the yellow reality are among the dead, their bodies were recovered yesterday. I've spoken to Obin via subspace, he's been assisting in helping the orphans of Medara. It's bad, the entire adult population was found floating in orbit after the attack" answered Trianna (yellow). "Anna, they made a fatal mistake, they made an enemy of Papela Lot. Their days are numbered. You have our condolences, if you need help, just ask" replied Valdez. "Thanks dad, I want to be there when they die" answered Trianna (yellow). "I may need to speak to Papela, I'll offer aid to her in order to stop these cowards. Anna, I need your help to make sure I can pose as my counterpart without anyone suspecting" requested Valdez. "I'll ask Obin to pass the offer onto Papela, the posing as your counterpart plan though, it's dangerous" answered Trianna (yellow). "Anna, asking for help is not weak, it's a sign of strength" advised Joanna. "Thanks Mom" replied Trianna (yellow). "Anna, sorry about your aunt and uncle" said Isoisa (prime) as she gave Trianna (yellow) a hug. "Dad, going to the MU is too dangerous. If you want to help, do via secure subspace" said Trianna (yellow). "Sorry dad, I'm in agreement" added Trianna (red). "Nathan, I'm inclined to agree with the girls" said Joanna. "OK, I see your point" answered Valdez.

I.S.S. Astute, unknown location (MU yellow)

"Damn you Papela" yelled Krasnova throwing the PADD across the room. Security within the Empire had been upgraded and the Imperial fleet was openly attacking the Orion Syndicate in a series of raids, over 20,000 Terran civilians were liberated in operations across all sectors. Krasnova had been denied targets by the new tachyon detection grids and all ports were closed to unauthorized ships, Krasnova decided to change tactics and she began targeting Imperial merchant ships. In response, Papela increased the convoy escort sizes and began talks with the Klingons and Romulans after sending them the evidence that the Empire did not attack them. The Klingons and Romulans agreed that it was the work of one ship and they offered their aid in stopping the Astute in exchange for the Astute's prefix code. Papela's plan was for a net to form around the Astute as punitive expeditions were sent into the lawless regions.

From now on, Krasnova and her followers could not hide. They would be hunted down and dealt with. Aboard Astute, Krasnova put plans into motion. Taking leadership of Terran hardliners, she proclaimed herself Tsarina of the Yellow Empire and called in others who opposed aliens being charge of the Empire. Over a series of days, hardline Terran captains and crews vented all non Terran crew into space and left their bodies along shipping routes and joined up with Krasnova. Krasnova now decided to make a move that would shock the Empire to the core, she would take Empress Heath's throne from under her and take Terra. After hijacking the Imperial com channels, she proclaimed to the Terrans of the Empire that she would liberate them from the alien occupation and declared herself Tsarina publicly. Terra and the Sol system rose up in revolt and rebellion and openly killed all non Terrans before inviting Tsarina Krasnova in to take the throne. Krasnova accepted the invite and her forces duly occupied Terra. Papela's response was decisive, Omega and Vulcan forces took up position and surrounded Sol. On Terra, Krasnova announced that Empress Heath's reforms would be reversed and the schools and scientific establishments Heath had set up were set ablaze across the yellow empire, Terrans loyal to Krasnova then started killing teachers and intellectuals across the empire. On Betazed, the order was ignored and any Terran caught sabotaging installations were shot on site. In Krasnova's delusional view, Terrans were the master race and all others would be reduced to serfs under Terran slave owners. The Yellow empire's non-Terran races all rose up and put together a liberation fleet to retake Terra under Papela's leadership, Terrans loyal to Heath joined them as did the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Star Empire.

NMXb2ph.png
                      Pluto orbit (MU yellow)

Enough was enough, after making sure Krasnova and her rebels were isolated and their coms jammed, Papela gave the order to attack. In the vanguard were Omega with the support of Solat's forces. In the middle guard, Papela had committed her heavy hitters in the shape of battleships and dreadnoughts supported on the flanks by Romulan and Klingon vessels, "today we will end this pretender's reign. Military targets only, anyone who fires on civilian targets will be executed. We are here to liberate Terra and Sol from a delusional psychopath, our goal is to retake Terra and liberate the civilian population. Any ship that surrenders will be granted quarter, those who resist will be shown no quarter. I want the traitors taken alive" ordered Papela and the attack was started.

Using Krasnova's mental health as a weapon against her, Papela drew the rebels out and in a series of battle pulses, disabled the bulk of the rebel fleet. Most of the rebels surrendered and those who refused to surrender were shot down, Papela now ordered Terra be surrounded and began deploying ground troops. Terrans led the attack and soon they stormed in and secured landing zones for the rest of the Imperial and allied forces. Soon Krasnova and her followers were overrun and stunned, they were handed straight to Papela who decided to make an example of them. Krasnova was separated away from her followers and forced to watch their mass execution by venting. Papela had something else in mind for Krasnova, she was handed over to Doctor Wren as a test subject and used as a blood bank for experimentation after she was interrogated. Papela got the full report from Trill, the death toll had gone up to 15 million.

Omega was deployed to find Krasnova's labs and shut them down, in a series of operations the labs were found. On closer inspection, Admiral Petrofski was sickened by what he had found. All the Imperial citizens Krasnova had abducted were dying in agony. Petrofski made sure everything was documented and left with no choice but to destroy the labs. The labs were protomattered then blown up after all computers had been downloaded, Doctor Crell Moset was soon captured by Terran troops. Petrofski set a course back to Terra and arrived after 48 hours, he made sure Papela got the evidence and he handed Moset over as well. The Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire were satisfied that justice had been done and requested an alliance with the Empire. Krasnova's little rampage had brought the empire, the Klingons and Romulans together and plans were made for a Alpha Quadrant Alliance. On Terra, civilians who suffered in Krasnova's brief reign attacked her collaborators and handed them over to Papela. Krasnova's family disowned her and were content to let her rot.

NMXb2ph.png
                        edited March 2018
                        "This is INN reporting from Terra, the traitors are dead and their leader is in custody. Let their fates be an example, traitors cannot hide. Regent Lot has offered a bounty of 1000 bars of latinum for any information leading to the arrest of those who would bring harm to the citizens of the empire, loyalty has it's rewards. The Empress had issued a decree, xenophobia is now a criminal offense. Anyone caught discriminating due to species will be prosecuted with the full force of the law and any advocating or carrying out acts of terror and genocide will be executed, make no mistake on that"

I.S.S. Stadi

"You have children?" asked Papela to Krasnova. "A seven year old son, you sub-human trash" answered Krasnova. "Your family have disowned you, in fact they could not deal with your shame and were found with self inflicted phaser wounds to the head. Your son will be put into a home and looked after on Betazed with a Betazoid family, he will be brought up to learn tolerance and he'll be well looked after. I'm not a monster, you are so let that be comforting knowing you'll never see your little boy again" replied Papela just before she left the room, "make sure our guest here is made as uncomfortable as possible." Krasnova's screams were heard as she was mercilessly questioned and the memories of her son were erased from her mind.

NMXb2ph.png
                          edited March 2018
                          Betazed (MU yellow)

Now, Papela had to begin the tough task of rebuilding the damage caused and she forced the captured rebels to rebuild all that they had destroyed. Those who refused and spat at Papela were executed on the spot, the rest ended up being worked to death. Any who could not work fast enough were shot, Papela had made her point clear that the next time anyone dares rise up against the legitimate Empress would be punished severely. In Wren's lab, Krasnova's screams could be heard all the way down the hallways as she was drained of blood. After three days, Doctor Wren had come up with a treatment and Krasnova was passed out then awoken by agony booth and kept alive for judgement by the Empress. On Trill, the treatment was spread by airbursts and the death toll dropped. For Trill however, it would an uncertain future as the entire population had been made permanently sterile. On Betazed, Obin Wray and other volunteers were assisting where they could in dealing with the orphans caused by Krasnova. When Papela got back to Betazed, she went straight to Medara and spoke to the volunteers and civil services dealing with the aftermath, "All of you who dropped everything to volunteer are a shining example of citizens. You've seen distress but you've kept strong, Betazed is proud of good citizens like yourselves. This was a tragedy, whole colony worlds gone, Bajor devastated in two provinces and millions murdered by the monster who did all this. In tragedy, there is hope and that is hope I see here."

The volunteers clapped before getting some well earned rest. "Citizen, your name?" asked Papela to Obin. "Obin Wray, ma'am" answered Obin. "Mr Wray, I understand your parents were among the dead. You have my condolences" replied Papela. "Ma'am, I will dedicate my parent's memory to helping those who cannot help themselves. Thank you" answered Obin. "Mr Wray, get some rest. All of you who volunteered, get some rest and food down you" replied Papela. "Not until all these little ones are fed and sorted out" answered Obin. "Mr Wray, your dedication is exemplary" replied Papela. "Ma'am" answered Obin. "Mr Wray, how would you like a job at the palace?" asked Papela. "Ma'am?" asked Obin. "Working directly for me as a representative of the citizenry" answered Papela. "I accept the job offer, I need to contact my cousin in the prime universe. I may need her assistance in sorting out my parent's possessions and estate. It's only fair that she be allowed to attend the funeral, she's the only family I have left" replied Obin. "Mr Wray, family always comes first. I'll contact her for you" answered Papela. "Thank you ma'am, I'm requesting privacy on behalf of the family to mourn" asked Obin. "Mr Wray, granted" answered Papela. Kestrella then arrived and was shocked by what had happened, "who did this?" she demanded. "Cowards and monsters" answered Obin. "I hope they suffer" replied Kestrella. "Where are the twins?" asked Papela. "With Jodi, mother" answered Kestrella. "Mr Wray, eyes off my daughter please" said Papela. "Sorry ma'am, she's stunning" answered Obin. "I'm out of your league Mr Wray" replied Kestrella. "My apologies Miss Lot" answered Obin. "Apology accepted Mr Wray, sorry to hear about your parents" replied Kestrella. "Thank you Miss Lot" answered Obin.

Later that day, Omega and Solat's forces returned to the Red empire and began a empire wide security sweep and upgrade. Krasnova's rebellion was to never happen again.

From now on, sedition would be a capital offence.
                          NMXb2ph.png
                            edited March 2018
                            Brea III (Prime)

Nathan Valdez was at home when a call came in, Trianna (prime) answered the call. "Miss Valdez, no hostility I see" said Papela. "It's Mrs Zolat these days. We forgave you. How can I help?" asked Trianna (prime). "Mrs Zolat, this is an official request from one of my constituents to a Anna Valdez, it's from her cousin, a Mr Obin Wray" answered Papela. "I'll get her, upset does not describe Anna at the moment so you'll have to bear with that. A bit of advanced warning" replied Trianna (prime). "I need to speak with your father as well" answered Papela just as Valdez was twitching at red and prime Triannas' idea of of a joke. "Not funny you two" said Valdez to both Ablims' to nothing but laughing from them. Trianna (yellow) took over and answered "Regent, I understand I've got a request.""This comes from a Mr Obin Wray, you've been requested to the yellow Betazed" replied Papela. "Thank you Regent, as you can see things are a bit rough. My sisters driving dad crazy is normal so don't worry about that" answered Trianna (yellow) followed by a "dad, you're wanted." "Nathan, what's driving you crazy? They're little angels" asked Joanna. "I'm wanted, escape from the twin terrors for a while" answered Valdez.

"Mr Valdez, I sympathize" said Papela, "We caught Krasnova and her followers." "What will happen to them?" asked Valdez. "What I'm about to say should not be heard by little ones" answered Papela. "Agreed" replied Valdez after which he asked everyone but Trianna (yellow) and Joanna leave, "Regent, my wife already knows about my failure so no need to worry." "Mrs Valdez, may I borrow your husband and Anna?" asked Papela. "We want assurances for the safety of our family" replied Joanna. "Regent, Joanna can be very direct and she's made a valid point" said Valdez. "Mrs Valdez, as a mother and grandmother I do see your point. Your husband and Anna will be under my protection, you have my word" said Papela to Joanna. "Nathan, think of it as a holiday away from the grandchildren" advised Joanna to Valdez. "Regent, how do we get to yellow Betazed?" asked Valdez. "I'll send an escort to Brea III" answered Papela. "Thank you Regent, how long will we be on Betazed for?" asked Trianna (yellow). "Two weeks" answered Papela. "Thank you and here's the part where I'm about to get drafted" replied Valdez. "I need you to pose as your counterpart, Krasova wants to see her commander" answered Papela.

"I have a few ideas what to do with her, I have to see what she's done for myself" replied Valdez. "Since the Empire recognizes Brean neutrality, you and your daughter will be my guests" answered Papela. "I'm not exactly flavor of the month with the Empress" replied Valdez. "Leave that with me" answered Papela. "When do we leave?" asked Trianna (yellow). "Two hours" answered Papela. "Dad, better start packing" said Trianna (yellow). "Mrs Valdez, don't worry about them, I'll have them back home safe and sound" said Papela. "Nathan, good luck, Anna, best behavior" said Joanna. "Thank you Regent, I better start packing, we'll speak again on your Betazed" answered Valdez. "Mr Valdez, it takes a lot to forgive. I respect that, I'll leave you to your packing" replied Papela and the screen went blank. After packing what they needed, Valdez and Trianna (yellow) were met by Papela's envoy and they beamed to the Yellow Brea III before being beamed up to the Stadi.

"Mr Valdez, Miss Valdez" said Papela. "Regent, where is she?" asked Valdez. "On Betazed" answered Papela, "Anna, we parted on bad terms. Fresh start?" asked Papela. "Call that a deal" answered Trianna (yellow).

NMXb2ph.png
                              edited March 2018
                              I.S.S. Stadi (MU yellow)

"Ma'am, we found another lab" reported Papela's ops officer. "We may be delayed in getting to Betazed" said Papela. "Regent, this is far more important" answered Valdez. "Mr Valdez, you won't like what you see so I'm warning you in advance" replied Papela. "Thank you for the warning" answered Valdez. "Helm, set a course, warp nine" ordered Papela. "Course plotted ma'am" answered the helm officer. "Engage" ordered Papela and the Stadi went to warp. Six hours later they arrived at a disused Imperial lab complex. "Scanning now, 4,000 lifeforms and they're......." reported Papela's ops officer before she was nearly sick. "Infected and left to die" finished Papela, "download the computers remotely." "Can anything be done for them?" asked Valdez. "Not without putting this ship at risk" answered Papela. "Give them peace, only thing you can do" advised Valdez. "Tactical, transport a protomatter device into the complex" ordered Papela, "Mr Valdez, this is a dead world so no need to worry." "Device away" answered Papela's tactical officer. "I'll push the button" answered Papela and she activated the device, there was a three minute silence as everyone stood to attention. "Get us away from this place, reduce that facility to rubble" ordered Papela as the Stadi fired her phaser lance at the surface and set a course for Betazed.

They were at Betazed with 12 hours and soon, Valdez was escorted to Krasnova. Krasnova was woken up by booth and Papela sat down, "You claimed this rebellion of yours was done in your commander's name. Your commander settled a ceasefire with the Empress. He's right here" said Papela as Valdez walked in. "You really ****ed up here, what did I tell you about attack our own citizens?" asked Valdez. "Don't, no honor" answered Krasnova. "What did those people ever do to you?" asked Valdez. "Wait, you're not my commander. How's your wife and daughter?" asked Krasnova trying to trigger Valdez. "Regent, she's all yours. Anna, you want five minutes alone with her?" said Valdez. "With pleasure" answered Trianna (yellow). "Just make sure you avoid the face, she has to look presentable for her big day" replied Valdez. "Thanks dad" answered Trianna (yellow). "This is the only time I'll allow this, Anna do your worst" replied Valdez before he left with Papela. "I'm going to enjoy this" answered Trianna (yellow).

"Regent, thank you for catching her" said Valdez.
                              NMXb2ph.png
                                ISS Los Lobos-A

Several hours later
                                “When will she wake, doctor?” Sito asked
                                “in about five minutes,” Naynta answered.” Is everything ready?”
                                “For the most part, did Tessa get her spots?”
                                “They’re ready and already onboard. I hope this works.”
                                “Wait ... She said there was a second Empress ... I wonder if I can I have her too?!”
                                “I think she may have been referring to the other her. The one married to Ford. Knowing his reputation, I doubt he will willingly surrender a bust like that.”
                                “The Federation attacked Betazed, until he gets us answers, we'll keep her for awhile. “
                                “Be nice to her ma'am. She's probably had a hard time as well.”
                                “Oh, I will. Now ... is everyone ready? “
                                “Let's go get our Empress back “
                                “Wake her up.”
                                The blonde version of her on the table sighed and opened her eyes. She sat up and took in the changes to her.
                                “Oh wow. These are huge.”
                                “Same size as the Empress’s,” Sito explained.
                                “How does she walk and not fall over?”
                                “Practice.”
                                “Speaking of her, how is she?” Red asked. “I don’t remember seeing her around.”
                                It took all of the admirals restrain not to shoot at that moment.
                                “She’s back home with the children.”
                                They both knew it was a lie, but it didn’t show on their faces.
                                “You want to help me break these in?” Red offered. “For old times sake?”
                                “Tempting, but those Trills down there going to torture themselves.”
                                “True.”
                                Red leaned in and kissed her.
                                “If you ever want to pick up where we left off, just call.” She smiled and walked out of sickbay.
                                “There was a time when I enjoyed doing that,” Sito said staring after her.
                                “And now?” Naynta asked.
                                “I want to burn her face off and see her lying dead at my feet. “
                                She touched her comm Badge.
                                “Thay to Aunlel, are you and Oylumi ready? “
                                “I was born ready,” Aunlel replied
                                “Same here,” Oylumi answered
                                She turned to Naynta.
                                “Are you and my baby sister (Naynta (Y) going to be okay on this mission with the other Naynta? “
                                “For the cap...empr... for her ma'am, I can deal with anything. “
                                “Be careful around her, like you she has an 'affection' for herself ... and her blonde Ask'kaar ... she may try to get that skirt of yours off. “
                                “Has anyone told you about my bad habit of injecting people who annoy me with random things? I can handle them .”
                                “Does that include your tongue going into my sisters mouth ... or ... other ... places. “
                                “Oh there is nothing annoying about my doing that... Except not being able to breathe at times.”
                                Thay chuckled.
                                “Okay, dirty talk later ... this is going to be a tight ride.”
                                “Why are we taking a shuttle instead of a runabout?”
                                “It was easier to shield. Besides the others will be following behind cloaked just out of range until we call for them. ”

The ISS Mars left orbit on it return trip, unaware of the new passengers onboard or the shuttle hiding in its sensor shadow following behind.

Beyond the barrier

“Oh come on. This is no fun.”
                                Prime stood over the twitching form of the first lady.
                                “I come in to give you your hourly tenderizing session, you stop screaming and keep making those rasping gurgling noises. How am I supposed to know its working if you’re not screaming?”
                                “You’ve been doing that to her for days,” the empress spoke up. “Her vocal chords are probably damaged from making her scream so much, you psychopath.”
                                “Mind your own business! Have you finished the task she left you?”
                                “I won’t do this anymore!”
                                “How many times do I have to explain it to you? Everyday while she’s gone you have to choose between two of our other guests here. One lives, one dies. Your choice. If you don’t choose, they both die. Everyday you can either save one life or condemn two to death. Now if it helps, one of the ones you have to choose from is a convicted serial killer while the other is a father of three. Oh by the way, his mate is someone you choose to let die a few days ago. So you have a fifty-fifty chance of either killing some who deserves it or making three children orphans.”
                                She smile at her.
                                “I told her that I’d wait to tell the result until she was back so she could see your reaction herself.”
                                “I hate you.”
                                Sito walked over to empress. She held up her hands with the agonizers on her fingers.
                                “You know I could use these on you as well. I miss hearing her scream and you would do in a pinch… but that would ruin the experiment.”
                                “What experiment?”
                                “Don’t think you were getting free your royal worship. You’re getting the grubs injected into your orbs as well. We’re going to monitor which group eats the most and how fast. Those in normal flesh, or those in the ‘tenderized’ flesh.”
                                “You’re deranged.”
                                “Maybe… you know I can’t put these on your chest, but…”
                                She grabbed the Empress’s foot.
                                “She won’t be too mad if I do it here. Just once. I do need my daily scream fix.”
                                “I hope you burn in th…”
                                The Empress’s words were cut off as the agonizers placed on the sole of her foot were switched on.
                                “Ah… that’s the scream I need not as good as her, but it'll do in a pinch.”
                                She turned them off and stood up.
                                “Lucky for you she’ll be back tomorrow. I suppose I can wait that long. Now make your choice while I go get something so I can hear her scream again.”
                                edited March 2018
                                Betazed (MU Yellow)

"Anna, you feeling better?" asked Valdez. "That felt good, thanks dad" answered Trianna (yellow). "Anna, that was the first and last time I will allow that. No more, understand, young lady?" asked Valdez. "Understood dad" answered Trianna (yellow). "Remind me to never get on your bad side" replied Valdez. "You understand dad, best behavior from now on" answered Trianna (yellow). "Anna, we're going to Medara. I need you to keep control, what you may see will make you angry. Can you keep that fiery temper of yours under control?" asked Valdez. "I'll try" answered Trianna (yellow). "Trying is not enough, you will control that temper" advised Valdez. "You sound like my father" replied Trianna (yellow). "It's to the point" answered Valdez as they boarded Papela's shuttle. When they landed in Medara, both Valdez and Trianna (yellow) were sickened by what they saw. "I vote make the ***** suffer" commented Trianna (yellow).

"Obin, good to see you" said Trianna (yellow). "Ma'am, thank you" said Obin to Papela. "Mr Wray, you're welcome, spend some time with family" answered Papela. "Yes ma'am" replied Obin. "Obin, sorry about Aunt Lwadana and Uncle Iblim" said Trianna (yellow). "We've been dealing with the aftermath here, I hope you made that thing suffer" asked Obin. "Oh yeah, it felt good" answered Trianna (yellow). "You're different, what happened to the crazy cousin I knew who thought it would be a good idea to have a bat laced with agonizers at age 13?" asked Obin. "Things changed, it's complicated" answered Trianna (yellow), "you still have Lucille?" she asked afterwards. "She's all yours" answered Obin. "Uncle Nathan, how's my cousin been?" asked Obin. "She's done very well" answered Valdez. "That's good, crazy will go up to 10" replied Obin. "I get to be myself and crazy is going up to 11" answered Trianna (yellow). "Does that explain Uncle Nathan going grey?" asked Obin. "Combination of three daughters, two step-sons and three grandchildren" answered Valdez. "Those count" replied Obin, "Anna, thanks for coming." "Family first" answered Trianna (yellow). "I'm going to have a polite chat with the thing, Obin, keep an eye on your cousin and keep her safe" said Valdez. "You have my word Uncle Nathan" answered Obin. "Have fun dad" said Trianna (yellow). "Best behavior" answered Valdez. "I'll have her back at the palace by ten at the latest" replied Obin. "Obin, you're a credit to your mother and father" answered Valdez. "Tell that thing, I said hi" requested Obin. "I'll pass the message on" answered Valdez as the shuttle door closed and the shuttle took off.

Back at the palace 15 minutes later, Valdez began questioning round two. "I'll get out of here" gloated Krasnova. "No chance, is this pain you are going through worth all the pain and agony you inflicted. The burning of schools, universities and libraries and the persecution of intellectuals, orphaning an entire city and not to mention the burning of planets and your labs. What about Bajor and Trill? What did those people do to deserve reducing two provinces to ashes and infecting an entire planet?" asked Valdez. "The crime of not being Terran" answered Krasnova, totally unrepentant. "You sold Terrans to Orion slavers, your own people. You really ****ed up big time" replied Valdez. "Oh how I enjoyed boothing your cripple of a daughter" answered Krasnova. "We'll get to that later. Your family name will be stricken from all records, your achievements stricken, you lost your son. Speaking as a parent, your son is your last victim. Congratulations, you ruined his life" replied Valdez. "Waste of space, that brat got in the way of my career" answered Krasnova. "Then there is no hope for you, if that does not sink in then you are lost. Pray to whatever deity you believe in for absolution because you're being publicly executed tomorrow. I'll see you tomorrow" advised Valdez before he walked out and locked the cell force field.

At 1300 hrs, Betazed time, the streets of Rixx were flanked by thousands of people as Krasnova was carted in escorted by Imperial MACOs. When the procession arrived in the square, Papela read out the charge list to a hail of boos. She then announced that "for crimes against sentience and the Terran Empire, you are hereby sentenced to death. Any last words?" asked Papela. "**** you" answered Krasnova just as Papela handed Valdez a pistol. "Mr Valdez, call this a test of loyalty to the Empress. Execute this traitor and all is forgotten" said Papela. "Adrienne, I'll make this mercifully quick. Some people are too dangerous to be allowed to live, you are one of those people" said Valdez to Krasnova just as he fired the phaser instantly vaporizing Krasnova. The crown cheered and in a undisclosed location, Krasnova woke up strapped to a bed. Her screams would be heard for decades. After concluding their affairs, Valdez and Trianna (yellow) were back home on Brea III. Joanna hugged her husband and kissed him, "welcome home, how was Betazed?" she asked afterwards. "Not something we can talk about until we get our heads around it please" answered Trianna (yellow).

NMXb2ph.png
                                  I have the flu. I am curled up on the sofa. Expect nothing from me for a few days
                                  edited March 2018
                                  Get well soon.

.......................................................................................
                                  Brea III (Prime)

"Regent, thank you for making sure my daughter and husband got back safe" said Joanna Valdez. "Mrs Valdez, they were no problem. Mr Valdez did not hesitate, I heard what he said to the thing the night before her execution" answered Papela. "I could not get through to her, some people are too dangerous to be allowed to live" replied Valdez. "Mr Valdez, thank you for your assistance on this matter" answered Papela. "You're welcome" replied Valdez. "I'll leave you to get back to your grandchildren" answered Papela. "I have one request, make this public what was found. People have to know in all three realities. Maybe it's time the Terrans were forced to face up to their past, please don't be too harsh on them. Educate them instead" replied Valdez. "Mr Valdez, don't worry. I'll ask the empress to put this onto the education syllabus" answered Papela. "Thank you, I wish your people well. Brea III out" replied Valdez and the screen went blank.

Vulcan (MU red)

"Regent, how was it over there?" asked T'Pamne. "Situation resolved, how are on reunification?" asked Solat. "We sent a task group to Dewa III, the raptor's sword as been recovered and brought back to Vulcan" answered T'Pamne. "We also have Spock's sword as well. What about the final sword?" asked Solat. "That was on Romulus" answered T'Pamne. "Lost, we have two of the swords and the Kir'Shara at so it's time to begin the process" replied Solat. "This early?" asked T'Pamne, "The Romulan Aristocracy is divided between those who want full independence and those who want reunification and membership of the empire, what is the status of the current conflict?" answered Solat with a question. "Civil War, so far they're keeping the fighting away from Imperial borders" replied T'Pamne. "We're going to back the reunificationist, then acting as a peacekeeping armada we will change the Romulan government to a reunificationist government" answered Solat. "And a request from Regent Lot" said T'Pamne. Solat read the request and accepted, she was now the legal guardian of Krasnova's little one.
                                  NMXb2ph.png
                                    Vulcan (MU red)

Regent Solat was in her office meditating on the campaign to reunify Vulcan and Romulus, "Regent, you asked me to inform when your ward had arrived" said T'Pamne. "Thank you, time to meet him" answered Solat as she finished her meditation, "show him in." A Terran boy was escorted in and Solat asked for privacy, "you must be Pytor Krasnova, my name is Solat" she said afterwards. "You're not my mama" answered Pytor. "I'm not, you will be raised by me here on Vulcan. When you are old enough, you'll understand" replied Solat. "I want to see her" demanded Pytor. "She's no longer with us, it was decided for the sake of your future that you will be raised here" answered Solat. "I want my mama!!!" demanded Pytor as he broke down. Solat gave him a hug and told him, "your mother was a bad influence, you were removed from her for the sake of your future. I don't expect you to understand but when you are ready, I'll tell you about her." "Promise?" asked Pytor when he realized he was never going to see his mother again. "I promise, I'll show you to your room" answered Solat, "T'Pamne, can you ask the chefs to make evening meal?" she asked afterwards. "Yes Regent" answered T'Pamne. The order was sent down and they left the office, Solat let Pytor choose what room he wanted in the Regent's palace. Pytor's name was then changed to Pytor Aleskander, in effect wiping the Krasnova family name from the records.

In her cell in a undisclosed facility, the warden told her that her son had been reregistered with a new identity and was been raised by an non-Terran. She screamed abuse as the warden asked her "was this worth it?" Krasnova was later found with a self inflicted stab wound after she tried to take the easy way out, she was revived by nanoprobes and the daily torment continued as her screams filled the room, every time she tried to end her torment, she was revived and if she died from the experiments, she was revived, she would be kept alive. She would not be allowed to die.

NMXb2ph.png
                                    • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
                                      Hey guys. May I join this discussion?
                                      temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
                                      edited March 2018
                                      By all means.

Welcome to the Mirror Universe o/
                                      2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                                      Typhoon Class please!
                                      edited April 2018
                                      Vulcan (MU red)

"Regent, we could advance through here at Carraya" suggested T'Pamne. "Too obvious, we need to focus here at Virinat. Move through then move north west to secure Carraya. That gives us a solid base to begin our campaign" countered Solat. "What's to stop the Independence forces from countering this move?" asked T'Pamne. "That is one prong of the offensive, our main effort will be at Hobus, Carraya will be a decoy to pull the Independence forces away from Hobus" answered Solat teaching her aide. "Battle Fleet Omega for the main push?" asked T'Pamne. "They'll be the only non Vulcan ships in the armada, how are we on fleet readiness?" answered Solat with a question. "The I.S.S. Surak is ready for you, she's a Suurok class Battleship. The rest of the fleet is made up of Suuroks and D'Kyrs. They should be fully assembled in 72 hours" answered T'Pamne. "Thank you, I have duties to attend to, dismissed" replied Solat before T'Pamne saluted and left the office.

At the palace school, Solat observed Pytor kicking off at the Vulcan tutor trying elicit a reaction. The tutor stayed calm as Solat observed, Pytor's temper was getting in the way of his lessons, "Mr Aleskander, learn to control those emotions" he said afterwards. "Go away Vulcan!" yelled Pytor back as he raised his hand to hit the tutor only to be stopped by Solat who grabbed the offending arm and was told "never raise your hand in anger, I see some of your mother's negative traits are prevalent. Until you are ready to control those emotions, you will be supervised and you will continue on with your schooling." "I'm Terran, I don't listen to aliens" answered Pytor back. "You'll see sense one day, Terrans and non-Terrans are not too different. They have to do the same things as all sentient life, the only difference is their appearance and culture. Being stubborn and resistant will only harm your education" replied Solat. "He goes too fast, I'm not Vulcan" answered Pytor. "Serek, can you slow down so Pytor can keep up please?" asked Solat. "Yes Regent" answered the tutor, "now Mr Aleskander, shall we try again?" he asked Pytor afterwards. "Fine" sighed Pytor.

NMXb2ph.png
                                        Brea III (Prime)

At the Valdez villa, both Nathan Valdez and Trianna (yellow) were distant. "Nathan, Anna, what did you both see over there?" asked Rick. "You really don't want to know. Let's just say it would make you sick" answered Trianna (yellow). "That bad?" asked Rick. "I still cannot get my head around it, I've seen horrible things in my time but this has to be the worst" answered Valdez. "Mom's concerned" replied Rick. "I know" answered Valdez, "Well no point dwelling on it, time to call a family meeting." At the family meeting, Valdez and Joanna revealed the news that their respective children were waiting for. "Brother or sister?" chorused the Triplets. "Please be a brother" chorused the Dawson boys. "I'm predicting a girl" said Isoisa (prime). "Boy" countered Isoisa (red). "A girl seems a good bet" added Ablim Snr. "News is, prepare for a baby sister" said Valdez. "We've also settled on a name, Zoey Maria Valdez" added Joanna. "Zoey is grandma's name" said Luke. "Maria is dad's mother's name" added Trianna (prime). "Yes!!!!" yelled the triplets followed by "your mom would be proud dad"from Trianna (red) "Grandma would have been proud mom" said Rick. "So we've got five months to ready this place" said Valdez. "Let's get to work" replied Rick and everyone got to work preparing the villa for the new arrival. Joanna chose to rest and took on light duties helping with the little ones.

Afterwards, Joanna got Valdez and Trianna (yellow) on their own and asked them "what happened over there?" "We found another lab, 4,000 people had been infected and left to die. The Regent made the decision to euthanize the facility, what we saw in Medara was the worst part. All the population over 12 years of age were taken and murdered, the sight and sound of little ones asking for their parents was heartbreaking" answered Valdez as tears ran. "It was ****ed up, words do not describe what we saw. I thought my father was bad but this went even beyond what my father did" said Trianna (yellow). "Anna, what did you learn from your trip?" asked Joanna. "That the universe is a twisted and ****ed up place" answered Trianna (yellow). "Crude but accurate" commented Valdez. "News of the war?" asked Trianna (yellow). "Terran forces are holding Trill hostage, if Starfleet tries to break the blockade, they'll fire on the surface" answered Joanna. "Who provoked the Terrans?" sighed Valdez. "No one knows, hopefully order and sanity can be restored" answered Joanna. "Yeah, hopefully our neutrality will keep us out of the war" replied Valdez. "If it's respected at all, some Terrans don't care about neutrality" answered Trianna (yellow). "They will, otherwise they'll be executed" commented Valdez. "There's that" answered Joanna. "Joanna, let's just focus on making sure this place is ready for Zoey Maria" replied Valdez putting his hand on Joanna's stomach. "You know what Zoe means in Greek?" asked Joanna. "Life" answered Valdez. "Good name" commented Trianna (yellow).
                                        NMXb2ph.png
                                          Original post has been updated.

(More Banners by @starfarertheta)

Mirror Wars 4 - Episode 1 is now published. ( Mirror Wars 4 [DSC] )

I await your merciless reviews and opinions

o/ Long live the Empire!

Game_Client_2018_03_02_13_50_56_00.png
                                          Game_Client_2018_03_22_13_15_20_38.png
                                          Game_Client_2018_03_23_14_48_31_83.png
                                          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                                          Typhoon Class please!
                                          edited April 2018
                                          thay8472 wrote: »
                                          Original post has been updated.

(More Banners by @starfarertheta)

Mirror Wars 4 - Episode 1 is now published. ( Mirror Wars 4 [DSC] )

I await your merciless reviews and opinions

o/ Long live the Empire!

Game_Client_2018_03_02_13_50_56_00.png
                                          Game_Client_2018_03_22_13_15_20_38.png
                                          Game_Client_2018_03_23_14_48_31_83.png

Time to introduce them to the I.S.S. Tsarina (Vengeance Class Intel Dreadnought)

Solid, it did feel like cheating bringing the Vengeance. Great test of the theory of the spore jumping dreadnought complete with that broadside, it works :)
                                          NMXb2ph.png
                                          • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
                                            edited May 2018
                                            Thank you Thay. I'll use my main toon for this story.
                                            (Sapph's POV)

I'm on a patrol run in the REDACTED with my Pokemon (we're disguised as humans to avoid any attention.) At least everything's mostly okay with the exception of a few issues with the ecosystem (At least those ecology classes at the Academy were worth it.). Amy's still in my pouch for the moment so she's fine. Simba and Nala are working on a few plans in case I'm captured by Organization XIII or their puppets. Suddenly, my Pokemon and I are knocked out cold by an unknown captain.

We wake up in a seemingly familar room on an advanced ship. The symbol on the door is a sword piercing through Earth(Terra). The Betazoid captain enters with a few guards. I attempt to return my Pokemon into their Pokeballs, but the Imperial officer activates a dampening field that disables them. She tells me, "Admiral, the Terran Empire requests your assistance with a critical matter."
                                            "What does this have to do with my mission in the REDACTED?"
                                            "Simple, but introductions are in order. I'm Admiral Sealsa of the ISS Goneril. Can you tell me yours?
                                            "I'm Admiral/Queen Sapphire Ketchum of the PLV Temporal Lapras. With that out of the way, let's get back to that 'mission' of yours."
                                            "Admiral, the Empress was kidnapped by S31 and rwo versions of a Sito Thay a few days ago. We believe they want to cross into the universe I picked you up from."
                                            " Wait a minute. So you're saying these Sito Thays want to conquer the alternate universe I was stationed in?"
                                            "Yes. Will you help us?"
                                            "Yes, but on 1 condition. I want to provide support from your ship's CIC and take care of my little one simultaneously."
                                            "Granted. I'll take you to the Goneril's CIC." She takes me and my Pokemon to the room in question. Consoles are placed in an orderly manner plus manned by completent officers. My Pokemon and I take a seat at the command chair. Sealsa leaves the room after giving me an interdimensional communicator and personal food replicator. I activate the device and contact my Pridelander superiors. Simba's face appears on the screen and says, "Sapph, where are you?"
                                            I respond, "Your Majesty, I'm on the ISS Goneril. Long story short, an Imperial admiral needs my help in a rescue op.Nala and I want you and your Pokemon back in the Pridelands in one piece, is that clear? "
                                            "Yes, Your Highness." The screen goes blank as my Pokemon and I plan our next moves.
                                            Post edited by xungnguyen on
                                            temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)