test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars I [II]

kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
Pretty sure this isn't supposed to be. This is the Eliminate the Deferi part. :p

[img][/img]tRJ2ajr.jpg

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    1. Which mission is this exactly?
    2. Can you reproduce it?

I'm pretty sure that's a component of the TOS character creation background. Server might have had a moment. :tongue:
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    This is Mirror Wars I [II] after entering the Deferi research bunker. The Deferi are off to the right in the entrance way. I suspect it was a 'server moment' as you put it as for some reason patches were taking forever that night (think this instance took nearly 5 minutes to patch). I couldn't attack them but oddly my Boffs were. I relogged and it loaded fine. And yes that is the TOS character creation background.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Last Edited: 2011

Sometimes I forget how old 'Mirror Wars 1' is.

I just ran the mission to this point and the map loaded okay. Not sure what caused that to happen to you, as Duncan said that looks like a TOS character creation background, so maybe the server had a hiccup? Either way, I'll try again on a TOS character later, maybe it only effects them.

Game_Client_2018_03_17_11_45_54_73.png
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I tried again today with same character (TOS), it loaded fine, so not sure what happened there.
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    I tried again today with same character (TOS), it loaded fine, so not sure what happened there.
    sometimes the servers just have a "moment", it happens even with other games. That's harmless most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.