test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Temporal Light Cruiser

Should the Temporal Light Cruisers be made available for purchase at the C-Store?

Temporal Light Cruiser 16 votes

Yes
56%
garaks31kodachikunoangrytargevilmark444starswordcredhorsevector#5991tyler002corbinwolf#9797dragon200052 9 votes
No
43%
ikonn#1068coldnapalmdracounguisazrael605killer1986chriswarpangeltm706 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    gazurtoidgazurtoid Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    Oh god not this topic again.

Aren't you lot fed up of arguing in circles with eachother over this?
    yjkZSeM.gif
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Yes
    Yes, even if it's an inferior version to the current one.

Not going to happen, though. Too many people want it for it to go in a place where the fans can actually get it.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    dareaudareau Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    Since this is a non-binding poll, I find no need to waste the time on actually voting in it...

Because, by definition, the result will not influence anything. The die has been cast, as it were, and nothing is going to change it.

Now, I know it would defy convention, but I wouldn't mind if Cryptic were to get over their bias against "older" Trek ships and were to release a Science oriented (aka science vessel version) Connie - defaulting (trapped?) to the TMP skin, with a different (Command as of right now to reflect her then-flagship of the Fleet status) or new Specialization in the C-store - much like her TMP Era sister Excelsior is.
    Detecting big-time "anti-old-school" bias here. NX? Lobi. TOS/TMP Connie? Super-promotion-box. (aka the two hardest ways to get ships) Excelsior & all 3 TNG "big hero" ships? C-Store. Please Equalize...

To rob a line: [quote: Mariemaia Kushrenada] Forum Posting is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever. However, opinions will change upon the reading of my post.[/quote]
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    No
    As much as I want one for some of my KDF toons, no...

The people that do have them have probably either shelled out a lot of real money, opened the boxes, and got lucky. Or, people did what they had to do in-game to acquire those ships posted on the Exchange. I’m not going to begrudge them for having those ships.

As much as I want a T6 version of my favorite Star Trek ship... the KDF K’t’inga-class, that is simply farther than I am willing to go to acquire that ship for several of my characters.

I wouldn’t mind, however, if we could get a watered down version as some sort of consolation prize in the c-store. I’d rather pay money to the game that way and get an account unlock instead of a single character item. I have several lockbox and lobi ships, and I do enjoy them. But, since I have multiple characters, it is more to my benefit to have something accessible to all my characters of a specific faction.

I am of the mentality that each character have one ship. Sure, I will play many of my c-store ships to get whatever traits that character needs, but at the end, they have a ship set aside that I have envisioned for them to fly regularly.

I’m not going to pay 1.x billion + in EC each for the 4 characters I want to have the T6 K’t’inga, nor am I going to drain my credit card balances for the “chance” to get them by opening packs either. I’ll stick with my Fleet T5Us.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    fakemirage#8763 fakemirage Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Mod request. Even though we are now allowed to post T6 connie threads, can you please make asking for it to be put in the C-store one of those forbidden FCT topics? Because that seems to be the modern equivalant of the old asking for an end game connie thread.

@baddmoonrizin
  • Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,326 Community Moderator
    This just isn't going to end well.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.