test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about space NPC groups

More specific question about the "fighter 01" group for the Federation NPC group set.

I'm using that group for defense drones in my current WIP mission and I'd like to know which of the NPC are cruisers(or battleships can't remember which) and which are frigates and which are fighters so I don't end up with a fighter mob that's as though as battleship (at worst).

Granted those NPCs are allies for player so it's not a major problem (or a lt. commander problem using SF ranks ;) ) but I'd prefer if the NPC looked correct to give a proper feel for the mission.

Best Answer

• thegreendragoon1thegreendragoon1 Member Posts: 1,872 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I keep a copy of the NPC scaling guide on my Google Drive which you're welcome save for reference. For the Fighter 01 group, going from the lowest number to the highest number: the first 3 are fighters, the next 4 are frigates, the next one is a cruiser, and the final two are battleships.

Answers

• spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    I keep a copy of the NPC scaling guide on my Google Drive which you're welcome save for reference. For the Fighter 01 group, going from the lowest number to the highest number: the first 3 are fighters, the next 4 are frigates, the next one is a cruiser, and the final two are battleships.

thanks as like I said in the OP it could be immersion breaking if I had "drone" (fighter mobs reskinned as mines) as tough as a battleship and using battleship abilities.