test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scylla and Charybdis 2018-02-08 NO Featured Episode Weekly Reward

zntechzntech Member Posts: 153 Arc User
To day after finished mission I did not get Featured Episode Weekly Reward just got impulse engine.Never happened before for system to miss Featured Episode Weekly Reward on date when it is announced. Support is still numb .
In the beginning there was all and then become nothing

I AM PISSED OFF AFTER 3 YRS. I STILL CAN'T USE OR CHANGE OR DELETE OUTFIT IN 3 OF 5 OUTFIT SLOTS ON MY KLINGON TOON !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    pyrospyder91pyrospyder91 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have the same issue. I didn't double check before accepting and playing the mission, but afterwards I didn't have any rewards, and they're not showing up on any other characters either.
  • Options
    syagriansyagrian Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I didn't get mine either. I also went to equip the 3 part bajor set (they were in my bank until I got the engine). Equipped the engine, the deflector. Went to equip the shield, and when I put it on my ship, it vanished. Seems to be gone forever. Annoying, as I had upgraded it. I still have my old shield, but that's not the point.
  • Options
    borgcymruborgcymru Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I never received any rewards on finish. Going for the third item. No option to pick my reward or anything.
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 649 Arc User
    Same here, finished replay was able to get the engine but no Feature Episode Weekly Reward box. :(
  • Options
    borgcymruborgcymru Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Support ticket done lets see
  • Options
    loveofpurpleloveofpurple Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Looks like they let old code creep in again, this has happened before. The timer on the FE Weekly Reward box has been set to 7 days instead of resetting on Thursday like it is supposed to.
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Is there any word on when this may be corrected? I am kinda holding off on doing my FE this weekend. :(
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    I never get the weekly award on my 23rd c characters who happen to be the ones farming the event. I've been running it a second time each week with one of my standard Federation characters in order to get it.

I have not had problems with items disappearing.
  • Options
    killer874killer874 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    In two different accounts same think happened to me no reward in both ...
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I believe the problem is they are not resetting the Weekly Reward on Thursday so you need to wait a full week (and after 10 AM or so Pacific Standard time on the seventh day to have it show back up. I did last weeks on Sunday February 4th. When I ran it yesterday on the 8th it did not show up. It did not show up early in the Morning on the 11th, but did in the afternoon of the 11th.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    torchwood1968torchwood1968 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I just played the "final" round and did not get the weekly award, so this is still a problem