test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unofficial Literary Challenge 43 Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    xungnguyen wrote: »
    Phew! I published my story for this prompt.
    Nice. I pictured all the Bridge consoles and stations manned by Pokemon. :D

hawku001x wrote: »
    I've got a document going for this ULC, but I'm just gonna be a bit behind.
    Got mine up! It took some time scouring the internet for size comparison references of the Fek'Ihri Cheiftians. They're pretty giant, and I wanted to use a Fek'Ihri that a broken woman could love. In this story, Captain Elektra follows her orders she previously received remotely from Captain Menchez in Q's Winter Wonderland, in ULC 42.
  • xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    xungnguyen wrote: »
    Phew! I published my story for this prompt.
    Nice. I pictured all the Bridge consoles and stations manned by Pokemon. :D

I've got a document going for this ULC, but I'm just gonna be a bit behind.
    Got mine up! It took some time scouring the internet for size comparison references of the Fek'Ihri Cheiftians. They're pretty giant, and I wanted to use a Fek'Ihri that a broken woman could love. In this story, Captain Elektra follows her orders she previously received remotely from Captain Menchez in Q's Winter Wonderland, in ULC 42.

Hawku, my main character is a bit of a loose cannon according to some Starfleet admirals. Her personal flagship (Paradox class dreadnought) has non-Starfleet equipment. I'm trying to get Temporal Defense beams to simulate Keyblade launchers.
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
  • cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    Kathryn makes a deal ... or does she?

Wow this took me a while. Between work, inspiration and home, things got long-winded. I hope it doesn't feel rushed, yet I intentionally left it blank whether Kathryn went through the deal or not.

Part of me says "yes, she did". But another part makes me think she backed out. What do YOU think she did?

---

Cast for crew:
    Kathryn Beringer - Katheryn Winnick
    Bohtal Riztan – Dave Bautista
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Kathryn makes a deal ... or does she?

Wow this took me a while. Between work, inspiration and home, things got long-winded. I hope it doesn't feel rushed, yet I intentionally left it blank whether Kathryn went through the deal or not.

Part of me says "yes, she did". But another part makes me think she backed out. What do YOU think she did?

---

Cast for crew:
    Kathryn Beringer - Katheryn Winnick
    Bohtal Riztan – Dave Bautista

She's desperate enough to be there in the first place; a last second appeal to conscience sounds more like the Orion was twisting the knife, honestly.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!