test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Bajoran Interceptor

rykus83rykus83 Member Posts: 124 Arc User
So it seems like it might be cool to do a phaser build with this so anyone got any in both cannon and beams?

Comments

• Options
    Would the Quantum Phase Catalysts set and the Bajor Defense Set seems it would work good together beyond that I dont know what else to add for a build
  • Options
    ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    What is your target DPS and spend?
  • Options
    Well I'm not trying to hit any dps cap just was wondering if what I'm using is any good or is there better I'll put down what I'm using would like to use sto.academy but it dosent appear to have the Interceptor in it yet. None of what I'm using is max upgrade so most are mk 11 or 12 very rares, I got the full Bajor Defense Set, Synergistic Retrofitting Set ( universal consoles Disruption Pulse Emitter, Secondary Shield Projector), Quantum Phase Catalysts (2 piece the console and dual heavy cannons), the Omega cutting beam and console, Counter-Command Ordnance (the 2 consoles and the phaser turret), the domino console, a mk11 phaser relay, and filler of a polaric modulator mk 12, field generator mk 13, and a sustained radiant field mk 12, and then just a wide arc phaser dual heavy cannon mk 12 and mk 12 dual heavy phaser cannons to fill out the other slots.
    I've not tested it yet in any pve ques to compare to what I was using before so I will see if i like it.
  • Options
    ihatepwe735ihatepwe735 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    First, you can get a full set of VR XII Phaser Relays doing the replay for Of Signs and Portents

Also, two more VR XII 'filler' consoles can be gotten from the Temporal Reckoning and Ragnarok episodes in the Future Proof Arc:

Console - Engineering - Trellium-D Plating Mk XII and Console - Science - Temporally Shielded Datacore Mk XII

--
    4x Dual Heavy Phaser Cannons Mk XII (VR) on the front.
    Full Bajor Space Set Mk XII (VR)
    1 Onmi directional cutting beam
    1 Omni Directional Phaser Beam Array Mk XII (VR)
    Red Matter Capacitor
    Trillium D and Polaric Modulator Engineering consoles.
    Temporally shielded Datacore Science console.
    4 Tactical Consoles - Phaser Relays Mk XII VR
    --
    An engineer in the variable seat so I can have 2x engineering team, 2x tactical team, rapid fire, spread fire, attack pattern omega and some other random skills netts ~10k dps in fleet alert.

Post edited by ihatepwe735 on