test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    *alex wanders out of sickbay, figuring his presence is no longer needed and he decides to flame over to k-13 to wait out the arrival of the defense emplacements, choosing a corridor he believes should be abandoned to avoid startling anyone - and ends up flaming in right in front of garth and briana*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,150 Arc User
    Briana: Hello there. *waves casually with her free hand*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (*jabs rose*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Jessica: Well I'm glad Reina is going to be fine.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Garth: Oh, its you. (You are entirely different from Garth, he has digitigrade legs and feet, you walk like a human) You are not supposed to be down here, Greymane.

Rose: Well, I hope you get better, Reina. Now, I need to take my wife back to her ship or her aide will get apolpetic at having the Admiral missing on her own ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Aide?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    neither are you *he shoots back* or...you, for that matter *he turns to briana* what are you doing here, and why are you holding a container of spores? (are these mycelium spores or a different kind?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2018
    Garth: Yes I am, you mean wolfenstien. I got assign to security on this station. And no one is supposed to be down here without proper authorization, and I have proper authorization.

Rose: Joule, after all Jessica is an Admiral and almost all flag officers has aides. Quinn, Cartwright, Franklin. the only one of flag rank that doesn't have one is Krystal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(they are mycelium)

Briana: it's a long story as to why i have spores... i needed a place to leave from then come back to so i could get these *holds up the container*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Krystal: Oh boy... she's gonna love having someone quote regs to her when she goes Cowboy Diplomacy...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited February 2018
    i helped reclaim this station and the souls trapped on it from the raiders that were pillaging it, knife-ear - that is MY authorization, and i fully intend to utilize it *he then turns his back on the canine, indicating an end to the discussion as he addresses briana* now, how about we go somewhere else before jojo here gets his knot in a twist? (and yes, i am referring to THAT particular knot)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica: Joule is my first officer and he's married to Medi. he just kind of is my aide secondarily.

(He technically still lives on the Lexington but while Jessica is operating off her own ship he's helping out.)
    Kayla: Well... I can't think of anyone who'd be willing to be an aide for a young maverick like Krystal.
    Briana: I would love to, but I'm currently being held I think. Being brought to security and all... If you could help out with that it would be very nice.
    edited February 2018
    well, i'm appropriating you, and emperor trumps security officer - if they have an issue with it, they can file a complaint with the imperium; come on, i was going to head to the replimat when i got here to see if they got it functioning yet *he starts walking down the corridor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited February 2018
    Briana: works for me *shrugs* lead the way, before i get stunned in the back *follows*
    *he gives garth a snarky little wave as he heads toward a more populated portion of the station, then glances over at the commander* so what's the story with those mycelium spores? you planning to install a spore drive on the tepes?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: No, I'm making an interphaseic transmitter and reciever... I just feel homesick...
    (I dont think emperor means anything to a star fleet officer.)

Jesskca: I don't know I'm a pretty big one myself. Sort of. Maybe Tale could also function as her aide? (Joules was actually here back when Jessica was still Eight of Ten. But he was still a photonic life form then but he's always been her first officer.)
    Kayla: Don't know...
    i think you'd better ask for help in building that - the last thing we need is yet ANOTHER breach point between this universe and the mirror one the terrans can exploit​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: I've built similar before. the device is already constructed, all i needed where the spores.
    Red Alert is Sounded on the Station, as the Security Chief is calling Krystal.

Rose: Anyways, I need to take the Admiral home. (Rose Hugs Reina) If it gets worst, dont hesitate to call me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Reina: Thanks for everything.

Jessica: I wonder what Krys is up to.
    Krystal: Oh for crying out loud... *hits her combadge* Jade... who pushed a button?
    still, i'd rather not have to repel another assault on the station - so be careful how you use that​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: Just getting in contact with my sisters. nothing more. nothing less.... so... think that red alert is cause of us?
    undoubtedly...he's bucking for a vet visit to get snippety do-dah'd​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Security Cheif: I did, your werewolf frind is harrassing my security officer in doing his job.

Garth: Yeah, I am not so stupid as try to do anything to you, Greymane. But I do know who you will listen too. (Still has his phaser) And the with the new cameras installed on our commbadges, they see everything

Rose: Want to say hello to Krys? She is a teleport away
    Ancient Griffon insult

(the both of them are LONG gone by now)​​

#LegalizeAwoo