test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beyond the Nexus replay missing for Romulans?

beargogglesbeargoggles Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I've went through the entire replay list and can't seem to find this episode... Double checked on my Fed and KDF and can find this episode listed just before Melting Pot for both of them. For all my Rom alts though... nothing is there (I am Rom-KDF if that helps).

I've definitely ran this episode on the Rom as well, as I have one of the pieces from it.

Anyone else having this issue? :(

Edit: Oh yeah before anyone mentions it, I've checked the wiki which lists this episide under In Shadows for Rom, and it isn't there either.

Comments

• captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    The Dev Team just moved 'Beyond the Nexus' back to the Level 60 area where it belonged.

Patch Notes 2/7/18: The Episode “Beyond the Nexus” has been moved to the New Frontiers arc before “Melting Pot” for Federation and Federation Aligned Romulan Captains.

Prior to this, it had ended up down at Level 16 for some reason. And still shows as a Level 16 mission despite it being back in the level 60 arc where it belongs. :tongue:

Edit: I just checked on my Fed/Rom captain and it is showing just before 'Melting Pot' for him.
  • christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I went through the entire episode list on my Lv 32 KDF Rom, (who has last finished Temporal ambassador), a few hours ago and it wasn't there.
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    It's been moved by the latest patch to before Melting Pot.
  • captainhunter1captainhunter1 Member Posts: 1,627 Arc User
    I went through the entire episode list on my Lv 32 KDF Rom, (who has last finished Temporal ambassador), a few hours ago and it wasn't there.

You have to be Level 60 (its normal level) to play it now, like all Featured Episodes once the 'promotion' period is over.
  • christopher082christopher082 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Thanks Azrael605, never thought to look in the Available tab. Hopefully the devs will get in place in the episode list so others won't miss it. It does make much more sense to have it before Melting Pot rather than before the peace treaty.
  • greuceangreucean Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    this is still a problem
    the only way to acquire this mission for rom/kdf is to ask someone for a share, as a temp solution for anyone wondering
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    This sounds like a bug. Please file a ticket and/or report in the Bug Forum.

3ORCpoP.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.