test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Welcome to Our 8th Anniversary!

2»

Comments

• natemarineauxnatemarineaux Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I'm a little late to the post, but I want to say awesome job on STO over the years! I've really enjoyed the ride. And the latest episode was epic and a whole lot of fun. Looking forward to another great year with this great community!
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Small request for next year. Which is probably the same one you get every year.

You fix the scanning game so it doesn't randomly stop as soon as you start it and you get it to speed up gradually rather than bunny hop more that a learner driver trying to change gear.
  • darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    So the patch notes last week sort of imply that the emote unlocks are supposed to be account based but that this is not currently working. Is this going to be resolved before the end of the event? This would be a good thing to know before I try getting 9 emote boxes on every one of my alts.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I think they made Unusual Dance animate a bit too fast.
  • r0m#7631 r0m Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    This is my first STO's anniversary and I sure hope it is the first of many to come.

Over the time you guys obviously developed a great game and for that, I tip my hat to you all.

Three cheers!
  • psiameesepsiameese Member Posts: 1,644 Arc User
    As Holodeck actually went live on February 2nd of 2010, Happy 8th Anniversary to everyone! It's nice to be able to say I was there.
    (/\) Exploring Star Trek Online Since July 2008 (/\)
  • desertbear360desertbear360 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    The "Omega Molecule Stabilization" (Daily) mission from Q for the anniversary vouchers has been missing from the list when you talk to Q since the 02/01/2018 update.
  • darkmatter909#7994 darkmatter909 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    So can someone give any info about if this is evening happening on console? Cause i would really like to participate. Otherwise this game has been a lot of fun for me and have really enjoyed it for the short time i have played.