test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Matter of the utmost importance that the devs must address!

lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
So now that we have the Smooth Criminal.....when are we going to get some nice dress hats to wear?!?
Post edited by lianthelia on

Comments

• baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    utmost importance
    Go pro or go home
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    I want the outfits that the aliens using the Ophidian Cane were wearing.
  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,820 Arc User
    baudl wrote: »
    utmost importance

It didn't show up as incorrect in my spellcheck and I'm tired... :p
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Hats are life.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    At last, a request I can get behind. :)
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Top hat with the air guitar emote, must channel my inner......
    slash+sexy+hot+photo.jpg
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • smooshy#7462 smooshy Member Posts: 233 Arc User
      How can I have my revived Abraham Lincoln captain without a stove pipe hat?
    • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
      I feel insulted that after the smooth dance, my char does not incline like Michael Jackson, it's preposterous!!
      The forces of darkness are upon us!
    • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
      now we just need some guitars or instruments in game we can play and then we can really have some dance parties
      "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
    • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
      And the hat must NOT make the character's hair disappear!
    • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
      Gorn + Slash themed stove pipe hat = server crash due to much awesome.
    • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,844 Arc User
      okay then...
      Spock.jpg

• lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
      Hell yes please.

And don’t make them hide the character’s hair when they put the hat on either.
      SulMatuul.png
    • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
      lordsteve1 wrote: »
      Hell yes please.

And don’t make them hide the character’s hair when they put the hat on either.

This... Please this. Why do so many games get all crazy about hats on hair? Give us hats and put hair options in those hats built FOR those hats but just don't remove hair and have hair colored skin underneath... like in Champions.

Hell, I would just be happy getting the full body skin for my liberated borg captains... but hey, a nice hat might distract from how bad that head only skin is.
    • shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
      I too would welcome a range of properly implemented hats for uniform and off-duty slots both. Now, as long as we're on the subject I would also propose making certain existing items more widely available... for example, the half-balaclava seen on the Iccobar envoy in 'Midnight' and some Reman NPCs...
      With the tailor options as they are now, you can get very close approximations of Syndicate Wars' Eurocorp agents (references can be found here)...

16034692043_593f165810_z.jpg

...or Vipers. Yes, someone did apply the Viper color scheme to the TFO battledress; the below image is meant to be closer to the original figure concept. Because the Vaadwaur mask wouldn't fit the look, I decided it'd be better to reach back a bit and take a cue from the old-school Cobra troopers (image).

22217170601_ef91f1607c_z.jpg

...and both just need that one piece to really complete the look.
    • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
      Personally, considering that there's the "Enterprise" 'excursion caps', Pike's dress uniform cap from TOS: "The Cage", the similar caps seen in the Kelvin timeline movies, the 'Niners' caps from DS9... and let's not forget the fedoras worn by Kirk and co. in TOS: "A Piece of The Action"...

Now this idea... I think there needs to be a serious look at more headwear options. (I want the 'excursion caps', personally... those and berets, though there's no canon berets...)
      "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
      ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    • smooshy#7462 smooshy Member Posts: 233 Arc User
      edited February 2018
      and let's not forget the fedoras worn by Kirk and co. in TOS: "A Piece of The Action"...

I'd like to see the Iotians added to STO. And the Organians.