test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Graphic problem after change os to win10

yvengaryvengar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hello,
Two day ago i change system to win 10, after that i have problems with graphic in game. When i rotate camera i have delays on part of screen. On windows 7 everything was perfect. I try lower graphic settings and reinstall drivers. Even i use compatybility mode. Nothing help. Can anyone help me?

Comments

• greuceangreucean Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    check your vertical sync, enabling or disabling it should do the trick
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    do you have double / shared grafic card like intel 4600 / nvidea 840. even when i select the nvidea sometimes the game runs under intel ...
    Post edited by garaks31 on
  • yvengaryvengar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I disable vertical sync and yes i have intel and nvidia card. It that same problem happens in other games.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    clean install latest grafic driver with the geforce experience app

physX - geforce device

prefered graphic device - nvidia

all the options that has following option - in application control

the rest for performance ...
  • yvengaryvengar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I had clean i nstall of drivers because i reinstall system about week ago. I setup physx to geforce. Problem still exist
  • boxcar35boxcar35 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    1/22/2018. I received a notice that my video card was not supported. That I should upgrade to Direct X for Windows 10? I already have windows 10 installed. I have had it for almost 2 years (?) now. I am using an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M. Can anyone help with issue?
    To restate I am receiving an error notice saying my video card does not support Direct X 10 and feature level 10. I have Direct X 12 with a feature level of 10_0,9_1. My Intel GMA 4500M is integrated on an Intel Mobile 4 chipset. Should I reinstall DirectX 10? Please help, missing anny' event!
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Just to clarify....

While DirectX12 drivers may be installed on your laptop, the Intel GMA 4500M is actually only compliant with DirectX10. It was released way back in 2008 before even DirectX11 was released (February 2011).

Does the game still launch or are you getting the error and the game refuses to launch at all?

Just so that you know... The laptop is so old that Intel does not have an updated driver for the Intel GMA 4500m that is compatible with Windows 10. Support ended with Windows 7. That basically means Windows 10 is simply using default drivers for the Intel GMA 4500m.

You can attempt to uninstall the graphic driver at which point Windows 10 should automatically reinstall the default drivers when you reboot the laptop.
    I am getting the error message and the game refuses to launch. 29 Jan 2018 post says ..."feature level 10 is not supported by your video card". looks like I'll be down for a couple of months at this rate. :( Thanks for the help.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I have read that a possible solution is to change the resolution of your screen. So lower the resolution on your laptop, then revert it back to the resolution you were using (typically the max resolution supported by the screen). It's an odd issue with Windows 10.