test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[VIDEO] Take a quick look at the new Lukari Scout Ship

Hi All,

Take a quick look at the new Lukari Science with Tac flavored Scout Ship from the Colony Fleet Holding!

** Please note: The ship weapons used is this video were Discovery Phasers. The ship was equipped with a dual beam and 2 arrays. The Kelvin torpedo was also used.

Hope you enjoy watching it!

https://youtu.be/NE8QnaJjRvw

>> Another video that barely makes the grade from Snipey47a & Star Trek Offline! Subscribe to my channel for more video releases coming soon.

Comments

• starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    I assume this footage was obtained on Tribble since there is no way that a Fleet is anywhere close to getting it. Maybe in a month or two to getting a Tier 5 Morale, Infrastructure, or Renewable Resources. It certainly is an interesting ship.
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    starkaos wrote: »
    I assume this footage was obtained on Tribble since there is no way that a Fleet is anywhere close to getting it. Maybe in a month or two to getting a Tier 5 Morale, Infrastructure, or Renewable Resources. It certainly is an interesting ship.

Big assumption but you are correct. Our T5 project is almost filled so we're not far away
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    snipey47a wrote: »

Big assumption but you are correct. Our T5 project is almost filled so we're not far away

Wondering how you did that (not claiming that you did not), since according to calculations made by players in the respective threads, the timegated part alone (i. e. no wait times, just run projects) would take half a year (I thought 8 months but was corrected). Since it came out in september, that would be march, so still a month plus to go?!
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Great looking vid!

Btw, one only needs to get the Colony itself to T5 in order to get the ship, right? (And not everything else as well)
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    Great looking vid!

Btw, one only needs to get the Colony itself to T5 in order to get the ship, right? (And not everything else as well)

That is correct. Get Morale, Infrastructure, and Renewable Energy to Tier 4 and rush one of them to Tier 5.

If there was a Tier 4 side project that gave 1,000 Colony XP, then a Fleet could have a Tier 5 Colony with all the sub-holdings at Tier 4 instead of one of them at Tier 5.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Great looking vid!

That is correct. Get Morale, Infrastructure, and Renewable Energy to Tier 4 and rush one of them to Tier 5.

If there was a Tier 4 side project that gave 1,000 Colony XP, then a Fleet could have a Tier 5 Colony with all the sub-holdings at Tier 4 instead of one of them at Tier 5.

Confused now. Way I read you, that *still* means you need to get either Morale, Infrastructure, or Renewable Energy to Tier 5 first as well. :(
    3lsZz0w.jpg
    Great looking vid!

Confused now. Way I read you, that *still* means you need to get either Morale, Infrastructure, or Renewable Energy to Tier 5 first as well. :(

You need 13,000 Colony XP to get the ability to upgrade the Colony to Tier 5. Upgrading all the sub-holdings to Tier 4 only gives 12,000 Colony XP. So you need to upgrade at least one of the sub-holdings to Tier 5 to be able to upgrade the Colony to Tier 5. If there was a bugged side project that gave 1,000 XP, then upgrading every sub-holding to Tier 4 and doing the bugged side project would give enough Colony XP to unlock the Tier 5 Colony upgrade.

This is the way that every Fleet Holding has worked. You need to get at least one sub-holding to the final tier before you can get the final tier of the Fleet Holding. So you need a Tier 5 Starbase sub-holding to be able to upgrade the Starbase to Tier 5.