test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why I have not received my monthly $5 zen ?

2»

Answers

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    You get the stipend around the day of the month you became a lifer...give 10 days or so. They are late sometimes.

Yeah. Then do what I do. Go around to Cryptic HQ in a Mankini and threaten to tabletop dance to Justin Bieber.

I saw the You Tube video, be afraid. Be very afraid! ;)
  • Options
    croupboicroupboi Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I didn’t receive mine so just put in a bug report. They confirmed I hadn’t received it and put 500 zen on my account. Advised me to let them know if it happens again next month.
  • Options
    diabolicaltroopdiabolicaltroop Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I sent a ticket in on Friday as of today the 30th still no 500 zen. I guess I will not get the 500 zen for January 2018. I hope that this will not start me not receiving my zen disbursment every month. As I have said, I normally get my disbursment on the 20th of each month this is now 10 days past due. So as for me no postings or a sent in ticket has gotten me my 500 zen. I hope that y'all will get yours however, in my case It still is a no show.
    KDF Ancient House of Seplch
    Dahar Master "Epitai" Kelrok son of Pok Seplch House Leader Tactical
    General Babd Grace O'Malley House Seplch Science Officer
    Fleet Admiral Quintus Savat House Seplch Tactical Officer
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I filed a ticket on Sunday and got my Zen by the time I got home from work last night.
  • Options
    nikephorusnikephorus Member Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    I didn't get mine either... opened a ticket and it was fixed almost immediately.
    Tza0PEl.png
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Didn't receive it this month. (Like many others, it would seem) Filed a ticket, before the weekend. I come back, still no stipend, and the ticket has been removed. Sigh.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    A fix is in the works for this issue. For now give it a few days as it can be a couple days off. As to what time the fix is coming in I've not been made aware of it.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    sentinel64sentinel64 Member Posts: 900 Arc User
    This stipend issue will become a serious public relations issue if most LTS have not been receiving their stipend and no one bothered to make players aware of it, compensated missing stipend, and do not have a fix as soon as possible. I know it is just 500 zen ($5 US), but that adds up over time and the number of LTS affected by this issue. Hope for the best, but keep them honest.
  • Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket and received my Zen the next day.

However, in my ticket, I also noted that it seemed like I didn't get my December zen. Has anyone else noticed this problem in the past? While I could obviously be mistaken (I thought it was my imagination this month also until seeing this thread), it really has me wondering. I chalked it up to my imagination last month because I figured that it's an automated system, so what were the odds. Now, I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I had the same problem. I submitted a ticket and got my zen later that day
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I submitted a ticket and received my Zen the next day.

However, in my ticket, I also noted that it seemed like I didn't get my December zen. Has anyone else noticed this problem in the past?

Nope. This month is the first time I did not receive my stipend.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Put in a ticket this morning while the US got out of bed, got the Zen a little over 6 hours later when they all shoved up for work.

Which leads me to @wideningxgyre question, because judging by the amount Cryptic gave me I've been missing December's stipend as well :/ Before QWW I had been logged out for almost two months and I don't keep track that much, I only noticed this month's missing because people started bringing it up.
    So there's at least one for your books here.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    After the problem in January (and contrary to their insistence, December 2017), I have been keeping very close tabs on my zen totals.

Has this problem occurred again this month? As of today (Feb 26), I still haven't received my February stipend.

• Options
    Well, interestingly enough I've now received my zen right after posting.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    I think mine arrived at the usual time for febs stipend.

Not entirely sure as I picked up a chunk of zen off the exchange which is always a long term thing for me with the dil offer being coated in dust and cobwebs by the time the price dips to where the offer was at.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I was keeping watch and I did get mine in February.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    edited February 2018
    Mine was in bang on time. In fact it arrived before they took the monthly sub fee.

That was the 11th of February.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    One draw back of the LTS is it predates ARCs inception so there isnt a way of seeing the date any more.

Account management points you to the older crypticstudios web address but that only lists features tied to your account and how long your sub has run for.

Pretty sure it used to have purchase date on stuff like that.
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    One draw back of the LTS is it predates ARCs inception so there isnt a way of seeing the date any more.

Account management points you to the older crypticstudios web address but that only lists features tied to your account and how long your sub has run for.

Pretty sure it used to have purchase date on stuff like that.

I have a pretty strong memory of being able to see the lifetime zen coming in also. Or at least the purchase date of the lifetime sub. I looked pretty hard in January but couldn't find anything at all.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."