test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transwarp - cannot transwarp to Alpha quadrant

xtn1n3xtn1n3 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have 2 Fed TACs
Main (Reg Fed), have almost finished all episodes (except delta and iconian war, when the screen caps were taken), also more reputations
renny_episodes.jpg renny_rep.jpg
Main CANNOT Transwarp to Alpha Quadrant using Transwarp>Alpha Quadrant>Bajor sector / Defera sector
P9YJ8D.gif

Alt (Temporal Fed). not yet 60, hasn't even started Breen episode
montee_episodes.jpg montee_rep.jpg
Alt can transwarp (Defera sector)
sz75j5.gif

I have 2 other alts ROM and Klingon, both can also transwarp to Alpha Quadrant > Defera sector

Unless, Main has missed something major that cannot enable him to warp to Alpha>Defera sector, something's wrong with his transwarp

Comments

• casper32433casper32433 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I also have this same issue, just tried to transwarp to Drozona thru the Beta quadrant and it will not activate. Does not do anything except for close the transwarp window. Same happens when trying to use the Alpha quadrant transwarp. Another bug that has been around for a long time that Cryptic hasn't bothered to fix. Sure would be nice if these were finally fixed, show your customers you are actually trying to fix your broken mess of a game.
  • imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Are those default transwarp locations? Some transwarp locations are only accessible using certain ships (Tuffli, Excelsior vairants, etc).
  • scrooge69scrooge69 Member Posts: 1,108 Arc User
    you need (consumable) transwarpcoils (dil store) jsut use the defara transwarp somewhat lower in the list.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thehubby1thehubby1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Why get used to something not working? Rather, we should make as much noise about old bugs that still need fixing. :)