test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random crash to desktop after latest maintenance.

Hi. Since the last maintenance and patch (11 Jan 2018) I've noticed a higher incidence of random game crashes. Most commonly it will happen when I transition from one area to another (usually space to planetary orbit or vice versa), but just now I crashed on trying to access the tailor in Q's Winter Wonderland. Usually, but not always, the game will then ask me to verify files because it has detected an error. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    eagleeyeabceagleeyeabc Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yea I'm also having that Problem since the latest Patch, the came just shuts down with the message gameclient.exe stopped working, mostly during patching and map transition. A Verification didn't do any good either...
  • Options
    ommelienommelien Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have same problem too random crashes for almost everywhere.
  • Options
    christopher0184christopher0184 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    I've ben having a similar issue since Q's Winter Wonderland went away, but my issue is that, after I hit "engage" the game pretty much doesn't load...not even the loading screen comes up....the game just refuses to load and instantly shuts itself off.
    Strike%2C_S.Rouge%2C_Freedom.png
    Primary ship: U.S.S. Lacus Clyne, Dyson Science Destroyer/U.S.S. Fausticorn, Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer
    Secondary ship: U.S.S. Rainbow Dash, Odyssey Tactical Cruiser/I.S.S. Princess Cadance, Mirror Assault Cruiser
    Tertiary ship: I.S.S. Freedom Gundam, Mirror Deep Space Science Vessel
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    snowman1701snowman1701 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Same here. Getting real aggravating! Hope it gets fixed sometime soon!
  • Options
    d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Two crashes so far today, both during map transfers.
    2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg
  • Options
    jaspergerjasperger Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    You guys should consider yourselves lucky. At least the game loads for you. For me, it keeps crashing immediatly upon launch 90% of the time ever since the winter event ended. It's been days since I managed to play it at all.