test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lifetime Sub: Monthly Zen

joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
I attempted to access the support page via the support button at the top of the ARC website only to get an error message that the page cannot be accessed. I have been a lifetime sub since the launch of the game and I have always gotten a monthly ZEN of 500 each month on or around the 25-26th. I have not received this months stipend. Is anyone else missing their monthly zen? Never had this happen before, so I am not sure what to make of it, or how to resolve it, if I am unable to access the support page. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.
Fleet Admiral Zach Caldwell
Commanding Officer, Strategic Starfleet Operations

Comments

• joeykoricjoeykoric Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    It can take as much as 10 days past when you signed up for the lifetime. They are usually prompt...but they can take longer sometimes. The 26th isn't even over yet and you are throwing a hissyfit?!? I have gotten a few of mine a few days late...no big deal really.

Wow, really? Hissyfit? I have read posts that were hissyfits and rants and mine is not even close. After eight years of being a lifetime subscriber, the monthly zen always arrived no later than noon on the 26th. Okay maybe it arrives later no problem. Then around 10:30pm it still had not arrived. So I attempted to contact support, but for some reason the page is not accessible. So I post here to find out if this was something others had encountered both the support page inaccessibility and zen not arriving and if perhaps the two were related. You assume it was a hissyfit. Starting to understand why some members refuse to come to the forums for help, when they are attacked and or accused of something when all they are doing is asking a question or seeking help or heaven forbid actually learn something.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Mine is usually around about the 24th of each month. I'm keeping an eye out each day and I'll be asking questions if it hasn't hit by the end of the month.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • origcaptainquackorigcaptainquack Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    i am for the first time in years missing my january monthly zen. how can we get this fixed
    edited January 2018
    i am for the first time in years missing my january monthly zen. how can we get this fixed

The support page still seems to have issues. But I did find their email address and I used it to contact them on Friday. They responded back the same day saying it was escalated to the proper person but with it being the weekend might take a few days. So hopefully the issue will be resolved in the next few days.

The email is customerservice@perfectworld.com

P.S. In your email be specific as to your problem, how long you have been a subscriber etc.
  • arrowear1arrowear1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I'm also missing my Life-Time Subscription Monthly 500 ZEN Stipend, for January of 2018. Its been coming every month around the 24th, like clock-work since I bought the subscription back in November of 2013. I've emailed customer service and also filed a ticket. Hopefully it will get resolved soond.
  • arrowear1arrowear1 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I'm really happy to report that I got an email from Perfectworld customer support, confirming that indeed the ZEN had not been credited and that they would credit it today. So they contacted me immediately when I submitted a ticket and resolved the issued in less than 24 hours...well done PWE!
  • xanthor1xanthor1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Also haven't received my january Zen yet bought my LTS at launch
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Submit a ticket within the game itself.

I submitted a ticket on Sunday night and got my Zen last night (Monday) after getting home from work.
    jaguarskx wrote: »

I submitted a ticket on Sunday night and got my Zen last night (Monday) after getting home from work.

Would help members if you would tell them how, step by step, that you submitted a ticket in game. I looked at the support tab, but was unsure which catergory it should be submitted under.
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    joeykoric wrote: »
    jaguarskx wrote: »

Would help members if you would tell them how, step by step, that you submitted a ticket in game. I looked at the support tab, but was unsure which catergory it should be submitted under.

1. Click the Question Mark icon on the right side of the mini-map.
    2. Click "Request GM Help".
    3. Click on "Items".
    4. In both Summary and Description are mention that you did not receive your monthly Zen stipend. I mention when I normally get it in the description.
    5. Leave Item Name blank.
    6. Click the submit button.
  • crusaders4christcrusaders4christ Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    I too am missing the Jan Zen stipend, usually comes around the 28th of each month, today is the LAST day of Jan and still no stipend - the SUPPORT Page is SNAFU

Live chat is offline, and when I try to submit a ticket - it will not let me. It states choose your platform (PC is not even an option as I do not play consoles)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is what I see on the PWE support page:

Our ticketing system is available 24 hours a day and you can usually expect a response to your ticket within one business day, though wait times may vary depending on the complexity of your issue and the volume of requests.

Additionally, we now offer limited Live Chat support for the specific issue types listed below:

All Payment & Transactions Issues
    All Account Inquiries (except Bans)
    Account & Game Login Issues
    Stuck Characters

We are unable to offer Live Chat support for In-Game issues at this time. If your issue is not listed above, please use our ticketing system instead as our Live Chat agents will not be able to assist you.

Live Chat is available all week from 10:30AM to 6:30PM (Pacific), and is only available in English.

When filling a Ticket this is what appears:

Subject * ans: Zen Stipend

Question * ans: Missing Jan stipend

Product * ans: Star Trek Online

Category * ans: account inquiry

Required This button does not work with screen readers. Please use the previous link instead.Select a category
    Xbox Gamertag (if applicable)

PSN Account (if applicable)

Attach Documents

No PC option available - When I do fill out Subject / Question / Product & Category, this is the site response:

Product - Please select a platform under Star Trek Online.
    Category - Please select an item under Account Inquiries.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    crusaders4christcrusaders4christ

It is easier to just use their email at customerservice@perfectworld.com
    Put Monthly Stipend in the subject line and state your issue in the email with specifics of when you usually get your stipend each month.

My issue was resolved yesterday. It took a bit longer for my issue to be resolved because my ticket was submitted near the end of business day on Friday. From what I have seen from other members, it can take a few hours to a day on average to resolve this issue. Hope this helps.
  • amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    Huh I thought I was going mad, usually mine comes in around the 19th.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • stark2kstark2k Member Posts: 1,467 Arc User
    Hmm? I know mine comes around the 23rd of each month - Most likely I never got my January stipend, is it too late to submit a ticket?

Why exactly is this happening? Alsom once they fix whatever has caused this problem. will they retroactive any previous ungiven stipends? Or must one file a ticket for each month not received?
    StarTrekIronMan.jpg
    joeykoric wrote: »
    crusaders4christcrusaders4christ

It is easier to just use their email at customerservice@perfectworld.com
    Put Monthly Stipend in the subject line and state your issue in the email with specifics of when you usually get your stipend each month.

My issue was resolved yesterday. It took a bit longer for my issue to be resolved because my ticket was submitted near the end of business day on Friday. From what I have seen from other members, it can take a few hours to a day on average to resolve this issue. Hope this helps.

Thank you for the link - I did managed to find the issue with the ticketing process, it was the fact that the menu system is a bit clunky but I finally managed to get it to work.

I filed it early morning on Wed the 31st, my stipend is always due the 28th in the morning - I received 1,000 Zen on the evening of the 31st. They did reply within a day, least for me they did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    Mine showed up last night without the need to actually message support. PWE is probably just a bit slow with stipends getting done for January.
    stark2k wrote: »
    Hmm? I know mine comes around the 23rd of each month - Most likely I never got my January stipend, is it too late to submit a ticket?

Why exactly is this happening? Alsom once they fix whatever has caused this problem. will they retroactive any previous ungiven stipends? Or must one file a ticket for each month not received?

Not sure why it happened. If you are missing your monthly stipend, contact customer service. One would think they would retroactively apply ZEN stipened if it is due to a bug or problem in their system. But, if I were you, just play it safe and contact them directly. It seems everyone thus far has gotten happy and quick results.