test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How long until [spoiler baddy in new episode] lockbox?

cause those ships were dope and I'd like one NOW, discovery is garbage

Comments

• orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Next lockbox I expect. Now the fans of Disco have been mildly placated.
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I'm afraid to open any TRIBBLE lock boxes without saran wrap around my keyboard and mouse.

asset_16823__big_no.jpg

Always use proper protection.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    The weapons are nice. Since they will be the new meta and who doesn't like the new meta?

Yeah I can see the Swarmer Ships being a Hanger Pet for a Dreadnought Carrier in the future.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Next lockbox I expect. Now the fans of Disco have been mildly placated.

Typically we get villain faction lock boxes towards the tail end of their arcs. So it may be a cycle or two before the Hur'Q lock box becomes a thing (ex. DS9 themed or Mirror Discovery.)

BTW. the ship is in the Foundry (under Dranztuli) for those who want to take a closer look.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    lighte007 wrote: »
    The weapons are nice. Since they will be the new meta and who doesn't like the new meta?

* raises paw *

=/

* throws lockbox at lighte, just in case I wasn't seen due to epic lens-flare * =3

You should have thrown me a Kelvin Timeline Lockbox over a Disco Lockbox. :pensive:
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    miirik wrote: »
    cause those ships were dope and I'd like one NOW, discovery is garbage

As people have stated, we're not going to get the ships of the Hur'q until they're near the end of the arc.

As you recall, the lock boxes we had from the start of this arc are as follows: Sphere builder, Undiscovered, Privateer, Son'a, and Tzenkethi. Even though the Sphere builders were the main group that we had not get ships for yet, they came after the end of the previous arc.

I'd say we have at least a good 5 to 6 months before the Hur'q ships become reality for players.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    I want Giorgio's costume.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • ssargonssargon Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    Probably the second lock box of the next expansion. Maaaybe the third, depending on how long the arc lasts.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Probably will be a while.

There's next to nothing in-game yet to add to a box yet. That probably won't change much before the new expansion is released.

It wouldn't make sense to release a 'new enemy'-box before that expansion arrives anyway as that new enemy will probably the main adversary of that expansion. And even then we'll probably see a box related to some allied species first, probably Ferengi 2 or maybe a Klingon (because Felkiri) themed one.

So, I expect not to see a 'new enemy'-box before the end of this year. Last quarter of 2018 would be my earliest guess.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.