test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Discovery stuff for the foundry!

Hello,

So, the Discovery lockbox is comming and I don't know if someone is reading this, who can decide such things, but please, put the discovery ships and the uniforms in the foundryeditor, too. I've already managed to create a Kelpian, the DSC Klingons a mirror uniform (in the game) and i'm working on a Planet Pahvo RP-Foundry, images below.

The ships and the uniforms are the missing piece to create some awesome discoverystyle missions!

KcgLbZd.jpg

0mfkBXJ.png

LfpXBtp.jpg

YFBsebN.jpg

Comments

• Options
    nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Holy smokes, well done, buckrogers58.

I could definitely see Cryptic adding the Discovery assets to the Foundry eventually, but who knows how expedited that would be.

Again, well done though using what was already available to create the Discovery looking content.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    Holy smokes, well done, buckrogers58.

I could definitely see Cryptic adding the Discovery assets to the Foundry eventually, but who knows how expedited that would be.

Again, well done though using what was already available to create the Discovery looking content.

We'll likely get the ships almost immediately (new lockbox) ... the uniforms ... some point in 2018?
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Uniforms are coming in the 1/23 patch. When the Foundry comes back online (should be a brief downtime according to the Matron Saint of Awesome [aka Zero]) we should have some great new stuff to play with (including Na'kuhl head option, will have to see if this can be used for more DSC Klingon variations. ;) )
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    Uniforms are coming in the 1/23 patch. When the Foundry comes back online (should be a brief downtime according to the Matron Saint of Awesome [aka Zero]) we should have some great new stuff to play with (including Na'kuhl head option, will have to see if this can be used for more DSC Klingon variations. ;) )

Hmm, is that to say the Na'kuhl head option will also be available in the tailor, just like they did with the Reman and Hierarchy heads ? <.<
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »

Hmm, is that to say the Na'kuhl head option will also be available in the tailor, just like they did with the Reman and Hierarchy heads ? <.<

the downtime seemed to be literally non-existant as I was able to access the Foundry and I can comfirm that the Nak'hul head of is there as a base complection (sic) option, though I dunno if it'll be avaible in the in-game tailor.

As for Discovery the uniforms are in there in full but the ships aren't in (yet), or at least I couldn't find them.
  • Options
    stobot#7771 stobot Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    Very nice work! Some friends in my fleet have also been working on various Discovery related character costumes:

Warning, large pics!

HGl14qR.jpg

magZ5oc.jpg

dJNh14t.jpg

ieDr5ez.jpg

X86HMcb.jpg
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Quick Foundry PSA (just so everyone's clear): using actor likeness for Foundry missions is prohibited by the EULA. (species designs: A-Okay so long as you avoid the underlying actor)

Your friends did good work STObot, but we do have to mindful of the more stringent rules that apply to the Foundry. ;)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Speaking of Discovery content in the Foundry I've have pics of my DSC era mission in the "in progress" thread.