test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadow Play mission

vern1701vern1701 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Any changes from the base Haz Emitters, 5km min distance, and others? Coming back after a 9 month layoff, so I'm a little rusty.

Comments

• Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Hazard Emitters will still clear plasma DoT, the D'deridex will still make you bend over and bite the pillow if you get within 5km unprepared.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    What else am I missing?
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Not much really. Just beware the D'D. The rest of it is easy-peasy since you have a Reman helping against the D'D when you leave the planet.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Hazard Emitters will still clear plasma DoT, the D'deridex will still make you bend over and bite the pillow if you get within 5km unprepared.

Hazard Emitters has been buffed. Now as long as Hazard Emitters (HE) are in effect (15 seconds) anything that causes DoT to the hull gets instantly negated. In the past only whatever DoT was active at the time you used HE got negated, if you got DoT from plasma weapons 3 seconds later (while HE is still in effect), then you would start taking damage from DoT again.

• Options
    I can't remember what else is needed. Good gear (Mk VIII), obviously. But what mods are preferred? D'deridex ships are still pretty tough to take out, yes?
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Yes. Just try to stay out of its tractor beam range and you should be okay. And if you have room for a turret that might help too.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D