- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 1/16/18
Tribble will be updated to: ST.82.20180111a.2General:
- Removed the ability to salvage several items that were not intended to be salvageable.
- Altered the way mods are chosen during Re-Engineering such that you will no longer receive the same mod you are currently attempting to change.
- Since this change has altered the odds of receiving certain Mods, and guarantees always getting something new with each roll, Dilithium and Salvage costs have been adjusted to account for this change:
- Dilithium base cost (1 slot) has increased by 60% (from 500 to 800).
- All costs for more than one mod are still based on the same formula:
- (Base*#Slots)-(1-((#Slots-1)*0.1)) -- Salvage base cost (1 slot) has increased by 33% (from 300 to 400).
- All costs for more than one mod are still based on the same formula: (Base*#Slots)
- All Experimental Weapons are free to upgrade to MK XII
- All Experimental Weapons on ships and in reclaim stores are now obtained at MK X
- They were previously obtained at MK XII
- This resolved the issue where a player could commission ships with Experimental Weapons Slots at level 40 and be unable to use an Experimental Weapon until level 45.
- Resolved an issue that could cause ground mines to detonate several times on the same target.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Causal Reversion from activating the Directed Energy Flux Starship Trait.
- The TR-116 can now be crafted with the [Run] modifier.
- The TR-116 can now interact with Re-Engineering.
- The Particle Emission Plasma Torpedo can now obtain crafting-only modifiers when initially crafted.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Starfleet, Romulan, and Klingon Experimental Environmental Suits (c. 2293) to slowly drain the player’s health over time.