Eighth Anniversary Giveaways

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »

Seems fake, a good fake, but fake.

Never say Never .. ^^

DTsZsu-XUAEtsJq.jpg
  • vosorosvosoros Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    Ahhh, the emote goodness the Phoenix Prize Packs have given me. Annnnddd, when did I get the funny as heck Arena of Sompek Victory dance emote. Oh my poor Captain...I really shouldn't laugh so dang hard.

:D
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    vosoros wrote: »
    Ahhh, the emote goodness the Phoenix Prize Packs have given me. Annnnddd, when did I get the funny as heck Arena of Sompek Victory dance emote. Oh my poor Captain...I really shouldn't laugh so dang hard.

~toasts marshmallows and weenies over said captain as the fire still crackles~ :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    echatty wrote: »
    Day 2 is 5 phoenix boxes per acct. Lovely! Got a Chel Grett and 9 upgrade tokens on my F2P.

Whatever tokens I get, they most likely gonna be used for upgrades, or the Level2 stuffs, since I have all the epic items already to begin with. ~Begins juggling the 5 boxes~
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    This is my F2P acct, so she'll take what she can get. First epic she ever scores is gonna get her a Nandi. Other than that, yeah, upgrades.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator

~toasts marshmallows and weenies over said captain as the fire still crackles~ :)

latest?cb=20110915150158
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    rattler2 wrote: »

latest?cb=20110915150158

And thanks for using a pink pony as to represent me! ;)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I'd try looking for minion pics but that's daveyny's thing.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    another year to get dissapointed again with phoenix gift. all uncommon and 2 rares? RNG still denied me to get epic or legendary.
    but thanks anyways, i get to pick Ultimate upgrade cards. better than nothing.
    edited January 2018
    In all the phoenix boxes I've ever opened I've only gotten one epic token. I've gotten more UR and down. It's natural you're going to get more uncommon tokens than anything else. I felt lucky that I got a Ultra Rare this time, she needed that Chel Grett.

Frankly, I was expecting 5 uncommon. To get a ur, vr, 2 rare and one uncommon was quite a nice surprise.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    I've never seen an Ultra Rare for me. And I got everything they offer at Epic. Best I've seen was only Very Rare. Mostly just uncommon and rare though. But that's rarity levels for ya.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I got a VR, Rare and 3 uncommons today.

0 Epic lifetime but I already have all that stuff. I also got 2 UR's since the phoenix box started which is nice since I finally got the Voth Bulwark. I'm sitting on the 2nd UR in case anything awesome is ever added to that prize group.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
    Ultra rare is still pretty rare. Mostly I get Rare and Uncommon. I'm hoping one day Jhanell will score an epic at least once. I only really, really want a Nandi for her.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I got an Epic on the first Phoenix Event but that was it no URs or Epics since. I traded the Epic for two URs and picked up the JHAS and a Voth Bulwark. These five free Packs will make up for the last Event where I picked up none of the Dailies.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    echatty wrote: »
    In all the phoenix boxes I've ever opened I've only gotten one epic token. I've gotten more UR and down. It's natural you're going to get more uncommon tokens than anything else. I felt lucky that I got a Ultra Rare this time, she needed that Chel Grett.

Frankly, I was expecting 5 uncommon. To get a ur, vr, 2 rare and one uncommon was quite a nice surprise.

same. got an epic...but I got all those items to begin with, so I broke it down into the next, getting the t5 stuffs.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,843 Arc User
    any thoughts on any ships? my F2p would LOVE a free T5
    Spock.jpg

• postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    Previous giveaways was the avenger for feds which is even now a tough little ship. My f2p uses it as an endeavour ship when those need a specific damage type instead of being drydocked or scrapped.

Can't remember what the klink one was other than my lifer account had one and the f2p klink wasn't levelled enough to claim.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    The KDF one was the B'rel retrofit. I think the Romulan was the T'liss retrofit.

EDIT: Yup, https://sto.gamepedia.com/7_Year_Anniversary_Event
  • atalossataloss Member Posts: 563 Arc User
    Thank you Cryptic!
    One day Cryptic will be free from their Perfect World overlord. Until that day comes, they will continue to pamper the whales of this game, and ignore everyone that isn't a whale.
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    Put your mining laser away. Just for today, you don’t need it. Head to the promotions tab of the C-store to get 10,000 Refined Dilithium, once per account.
    ...but I don't see it?

"Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    Whats going on with this?
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I see the dilithium reward! Thanks
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    bergins wrote: »
    Put your mining laser away. Just for today, you don’t need it. Head to the promotions tab of the C-store to get 10,000 Refined Dilithium, once per account.
    ...but I don't see it?

So maybe this year Cryptic began with their big prize & each consecutive day the prize will get a bit smaller as it goes on?

This seems more like a, oh **** I forgot hurry give them something since they're expecting lol.

I can definitely understand Cryptic not offering this per character though.
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    There now
    Yup, it was just late appearing. I got it on both my accts.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    Dilithium's up now. I didn't see it for a while. Going by the past, we'd probably get a lower tier ship tomorrow, and T5 on Friday. I've got almost all of the T1-4 fed ships from past giveaways, so they might do something different. Who knows?
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Thanks to work I didn't have time to collect the last two days! This is no fault on my side!! Craptic are to blame!!! They should all be fired!!!! And quartered!!!!! And it's useless stuff anyway!!!!!! But I didn't get it!!!!!!! That must be rectified!!!!!!!!

Oh, sorry, autocorrect, meant to say "Thanks Cryptic!"

(Actually with the Phoenix boxes - which I didn't get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - VR is still "common" in the meaning of the word, only UR and E are really ultra rare in my experience)
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    Oh, forgot to say: since I missed two days, the winter event MUST be prolongued by Cryptic.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The top two phoenix tokens are where the drop rates plummet so fast your eardrums would rupture.

Both my f2p and lifer got 1 blue and 4 greens from the boxes. Not a biggie as the low level tokens are arguably more useful than a single character getting a ship. I have one each of the top rank tokens that I keep putting off using because I can't decide who gets the ship.
    My F2P got one UR, one VR, two R and one U. My Lifer got three R and 2 U. He picked up a few things he didn't have. Well, he's one of my captains on that acct. But since I used him to claim the boxes then he gets the prizes.
    Now a LTS and loving it.