test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sompek: how far did you get this time?

Comments

• vosorosvosoros Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    Best run thus far is 32 rounds of punishment. Most lethal foe; Breen Captain and his cold minigun of DOOM. Worst respawn; right atop of that dang Breen Captain and insta-death!

MEH, who cares so long as you get those precious weekend vouchers for all the good weekend store goodness on offer...
  • binebanebinebane Member Posts: 557 Arc User
    how many rounds do you need for all titles?
  • platewearingbirdplatewearingbird Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    5 and die 4 ever.

I hate Ground combat.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Not higher than ~L23 or so so far, cause the game doesn't properly recognize when everyone's truly dead at the same time. So much for saving the 'my heroes never die!' resurrect all cool-down.

My goal is to get those accolades/titles on my KDF as well this time around, as a full nurse healer.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    binebane wrote: »
    how many rounds do you need for all titles?

I believe it is 100.
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Now the event seems to have broken itself for me and I can no longer receive vouchers on anybody (yes, the cooldown has expired, or should have as the indicator is also broken), I'm in it for the marks.

It did give me the weapon for free though, not an impressive weapon mind you.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Made it to L80 and failed due to someone having disconnection issues to Herald, but it was a pre-made team.

PUGs so far seem quite poor, with people failing to slot the most basic things like a large hypo.

Not having a good experience on engineers or science careers - STO constantly favoring TACTICAL for everything is really old now.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • opsjoyopsjoy Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Manged to complete round 18 today on my first run ever in a timed event. Although I think we all died a few minutes before the time was up.
    [System] "GetCritterDescriptionByID" takes 2 argument(s).
    [System] GetCritterDescriptionByID <int> <int>
    [System] "GetCritterGroupDescriptionByID" takes 2 argument(s).
    [System] GetCritterGroupDescriptionByID <int> <int>

• fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Made it to L80 and failed due to someone having disconnection issues to Herald, but it was a pre-made team.

PUGs so far seem quite poor, with people failing to slot the most basic things like a large hypo.

Not having a good experience on engineers or science careers - STO constantly favoring TACTICAL for everything is really old now.

Personally I haven't had problems on my engineers and sci's.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    18 this time.
    You know, I used to only hate the Vaadwaur because of their frakking cluster mines. Now I have a lot more things about them to hate.
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    In a timed one... 'bout 26 or so.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    galatt wrote: »
    18 this time.
    You know, I used to only hate the Vaadwaur because of their frakking cluster mines. Now I have a lot more things about them to hate.

Tholians are the bane of my runs
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
      I got to 64 with my sci, but I didn't unlock any new titles/accolades anymore.
    • forcefield10forcefield10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
      I teamed with a group from the Accolades channel and we made it to round 101 before honourably dying. This is my third time getting past 100, and it's getting easier to achieve now that I've improved my gear/traits/modules. Qapla'!
    • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
      I got to round 17 in a pug timed run and tbh it was 12 rounds to far. Should have joined a pre-made. This map bores me after a while as its pretty much the same thing each round. Only Mirror Incursion is more zzz... than this event.
      maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
      Set a new personal worst, round 2 wipe.
    • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
      r33, in a pug unlimited with two five and diers that would not stop screaming abuse as us other three continued regardless (and then left on r30, meaning they wasted all that time and still didn't get the reward :grin: )
    • rohnarohna Member Posts: 19 Arc User
      You can't do 5 rounds and die in a pug. Anyway, during round 18 game was over today.
      Dying during round 12 isn't impressive at all...
    • burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
      edited January 2018
      rohna wrote: »
      You can't do 5 rounds and die in a pug. Anyway, during round 18 game was over today.

Oh these guys tried it, believe me...
    • nemefnemef Member Posts: 25 Arc User
      petlan76 wrote: »
      Dying during round 12 isn't impressive at all...
      Nonsense, doing that is glorious.
    • dana2lovedana2love Member Posts: 32 Arc User
      Round 24... have to do better next time, I want the emote.
      pmuvj73Aj
    • horstpfickhorstpfick Member Posts: 43 Arc User
      dana2love wrote: »
      Round 24... have to do better next time, I want the emote.
      Don't you get the emote after round 21?

Anyway, died in round 33 in an unlimited pug.
    • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
      7mzfrg6.jpg

Just made it to level 46 in an awesome pug with my AoY tac :sunglasses:

The Devidian transformation didn't last that long :lol:
      "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
      19 this time. VAADWAUR did it for us, stupid overseers.
    • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
      edited January 2018
      Timed version. Made it to the end of time and round 24-25. Pretty good for a PUG.
    • bellydancer42bellydancer42 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
      edited January 2018
      Finished round 17, and we all died in round 18 in a timed match. It was a sudden death moment oz of nowhere, we still had plenty of time, and I was getting my hopes up to earn the emote.

Edit: It was a pug...
    • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
      Just did a PUG to 26, untimed. I think it was actually Terrans this time. That or Voth.
      -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      My character Tsin'xing
      Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg