What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

so what's your next ship?

2»

Comments

• tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @tyler002 said:
    > T6 Wells would be mine if they ever made one, assuming they make it buyable instead of putting it in one of those god awful lockboxes.
    >
    > If only the Eternal Class could use the registry & appearance of the Wells...

The original Wells was a lockbox ship so if they do a T6 it will also be a lockbox ship guaranteed. Maybe if you actually want the ship you should stop opening boxes and just sell the keys. You'll get the ship cheaper.

What makes you think I don't have it? I did that long ago. Got a D'Kora the same way.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    T6 Kar'fi

(and hopefully they don't make it unfun to fly like so many other t6 variants of enjoyable t5's.)

My feds have more than enough ship options and the MW ship design was hideous to the point where even the galactic pizza wheel looks half decent.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Easy...Borg Tactical Cube

tactical_cube.jpg

Resist if you want...at the end Resistance will be FUTILE​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    The first Miracle Worker ship that isn't hideous. Or the Blackguard if it takes too long for that.
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    mneme0 wrote: »
    The first Miracle Worker ship that isn't hideous. Or the Blackguard if it takes too long for that.

You know, at first I also thought they were the ugliest ships ever seen in STO. But I've really come to appreciate the Tucker class.

It'll never be the best looking ship to me, but they're ok I think.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • orangenee#2931 orangenee Member Posts: 837 Arc User
    Of course in typical fashion I decided to buy something completely different to what I had planned and bought the T6 Scimmie pack instead. I may as well just roll engineers in future.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I don't think the miracle worker ships are ugly, but I really don't like that wide oval saucer on the operations version.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    Fleet Phantom :sunglasses:
    It was worth it :sunglasses:
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    what i want for YEARS! captain sisko's solar sailboat.
    make the wings with vibrant colors in shape of butterfly or moth.

from season 3, episode 22, The Explorers
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    Probably a "Disco" ship. *>_<*
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Here's a curve ball...

T5 Lukari N'Kaam and an upgrade token just for fun...
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Not counting the Anniversary ship ? Nothing planned, I've already ended up with more ships than I use (what with freebies and updates and "cheap" older lockbox releases from the Exchange I can finally afford).

Got a fair chunk of Lobi and EC sitting around, so if something really interesting comes along (almost all of my current characters are Light RPG/Themed so more opportunities for Space Barbie might well tempt me into picking up a new toy).

• lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Discovery (or rather Crossfield class). That’s all I really want tbh.

Mainly because I really like the design and also so I can fly circles round all the Trek-Puritan naysayers in Sol Systrm who will be spitting with rage as “it’s not real Trek”. >:) :D
    SulMatuul.png
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I'm not really a fan of its disproportionate design, but to each their own and all that. As for ST:D itself I don't hate nor like it, I am just simply going to avoid it since it's not my cup of tea, I am not going to hate nor judge people for liking something I don't care for myself.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    Saving up for cross faction command cruiser pack.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    T6 Kar'fi

(and hopefully they don't make it unfun to fly like so many other t6 variants of enjoyable t5's.)

My feds have more than enough ship options and the MW ship design was hideous to the point where even the galactic pizza wheel looks half decent.

When it arrives.. my newest char is a klingon specialized in carrier so that T6 addition would be interesting.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
    Now I bought those above, I'll just wait for the anniversary. Though I am eyeballing various carriers. Not the Jupiter though as that means actually doing something with my fed toon which I appear to be allergic to doing.
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    mneme0 wrote: »

You know, at first I also thought they were the ugliest ships ever seen in STO. But I've really come to appreciate the Tucker class.

It'll never be the best looking ship to me, but they're ok I think.

Agreed. When I first saw the promo photos, I thought "yikes!", but actually flying it it's not that ugly. And they are awesome ships.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
    jaguarskx wrote: »
    Here's a curve ball...

T5 Lukari N'Kaam and an upgrade token just for fun...

It's actually a fun little ship. Looks like a service tray but makes a nice and nippy beam machine.

Now I've scratched the Romulan itch I think it's time for a set of new cruisers for my Klinker.