test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Add another tab to inventory or Bank

I think it would be a good idea to add another tab for Tribbles and Pets
It would help stop tribbles from consuming any food or drinks you have plus it would open more space for other things you want to collect
Just a suggestion

Comments

• questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    While on the subject, add one for elite marks as well.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    How about the ability to customize our banks and inventory, both regular and account, so we can add new tabs and choose what goes in it?
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Personally I put a purple quality tribble & a cannibal tribble in the bank to convert any food items into tribble carcasses, which my KDF toons can then turn in via doff assignment.

Got to remember that one
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    I do this as well. At least three cannibal tribbles and any purple tribbles I don't need. move any food not selling to bank and then move carcasses to KDF toons.

And I agree with another tab for pets. Not necessarily tribbles. Just pets.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    since they added Kit Modules and ability skills, UGH!
    also R&D crafting tab are too limited, can they add that "buying" extra R&D slots, maybe up to 10 times limit per character? due to they add Omega particals.
  • rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    I think someone else mentioned it above, but what about breaking the inventory into two categories, gear and other.
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    popeye56 wrote: »
    I think it would be a good idea to add another tab for Tribbles and Pets
    It would help stop tribbles from consuming any food or drinks you have plus it would open more space for other things you want to collect
    Just a suggestion

The idea of a Vanity Pet tab has been discussed numerous times on the forum--something I highly support. The official word we have received regarding the Vanity Pet tab came from Borticus in August of 2016:

The idea of a system/feature that ties into Vanity Pets has been seriously considered multiple times over my tenure on the STO team. It's likely to happen at some point, but not a complete guarantee. And as for when? I couldn't even begin to guess.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Back in my day, people were asking for kit module inventories. Ever since that revamp of kits, at least 50% of any inventory of mine has been kit modules and kit modules alone.
  • bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    selling inventory slots of a revenue stream

They rewrote the whole inventory system for NW and NW is a newer game. It got much, much better. Now they just need to refit that into STO.
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    Back in my day, people were asking for kit module inventories. Ever since that revamp of kits, at least 50% of any inventory of mine has been kit modules and kit modules alone.

I actually starting adding that request to the Vanity Pet tabs back in the day because the Kit Modules are taking up too much space in my Bank. The alternative to Kit Tab would be to make the Kit Modules from the Dilithium Store a Character Unlock so that once you purchase a Kit Module, you can delete it and reclaim it for Free on that character. I think that might be the better solution for Kit Modules (and possibly Kits) that are in the Dilithium Store.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • nunoespadinha#0711 nunoespadinha Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    questerius wrote: »
    Personally I put a purple quality tribble & a cannibal tribble in the bank to convert any food items into tribble carcasses, which my KDF toons can then turn in via doff assignment.

Got to remember that one

I do that aswell.. Pets, i am not getting any more for now exactly because of that. As a "collection guy" i would love to have lots more, but the space is needed for more important stuff

U.S.S. Achiever
    Junae, Girquay, Meman'Ikan, Deanna, Elisa Flores, Nuno Espadinha, Heidi, Kolez, T'Vrell, Zarva, Vocan, Oeshi
    Zv9NH5Z.png
  • bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User

I have a pretty big tribble murder farm going on one of my characters. It's kinda sick how much I love seeing the message pop up that i got 15 new tribble carcass.
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • crusty8maccrusty8mac Member Posts: 1,381 Arc User
    I don't care how they do it, but I need MOAR bank/inventory space. MOAR!!!!!!!
  • hivercidehivercide Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    wylonus wrote: »
    also R&D crafting tab are too limited, can they add that "buying" extra R&D slots, maybe up to 10 times limit per character? due to they add Omega particals.

THIS. If paying for it like regular Inventory or Bank Slots is what it takes to get more R&D slots, I will be content with it.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    bwleon7 wrote: »

I have a pretty big tribble murder farm going on one of my characters. It's kinda sick how much I love seeing the message pop up that i got 15 new tribble carcass.

I can't help it. I lol'd at that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    hivercide wrote: »
    wylonus wrote: »

THIS. If paying for it like regular Inventory or Bank Slots is what it takes to get more R&D slots, I will be content with it.

Exactly! Going this route those who don't care about pets will not have to buy the extra spaces, and those of us who do would.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    due to in-game inflation, we desperately need an account bank credit cap increase as well.
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    More PET tabs needed. BADLY pls.​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif