test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DS9 25th anniversary is Thursday

2»

Comments

• davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,511 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Does Avery Brooks even act anymore? Plus he was pretty out there when Shatner interviewed him for The Captains.

IMDB says no. His last 3 roles:

2006 - Star Trek: Legacy (Video Game) - Capt. Benjamin Sisko (voice)
    2003 - Bible Mysteries (TV Series) - Narrator
    2001 - 15 Minutes - Detective Leon Jackson
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Devs, please for the love of god in some way recreate this scene in one of the expansion missions.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=eYb1E9PweUk
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    So, to head this off at the pass: I made a cool thing for the anniversary today that'll be up on Facebook and Twitter in about half an hour, but in terms of actual Deep Space Nine stuff in game, I wouldn't expect anything this week.

That being said - *stands up in his cubicle and looks at what literally everyone is working on* - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Just being honest here: Ds9 suks, so I'm glad the devs don't care enough about it to waste their time. One of the best development decisions they have made in a long time!

Everyone's entitled to their opinion,... even if it's wrong. =)
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    So, to head this off at the pass: I made a cool thing for the anniversary today that'll be up on Facebook and Twitter in about half an hour, but in terms of actual Deep Space Nine stuff in game, I wouldn't expect anything this week.

That being said - *stands up in his cubicle and looks at what literally everyone is working on* - I don't think you'll be disappointed.

*Mirror Universe's ambassadorkael stands up in his cubicle and looks at what literally everyone is working on*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkkdY3-d7c

:hushed:
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User

*Mirror Universe's ambassadorkael stands up in his cubicle and looks at what literally everyone is working on*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEkkdY3-d7c

:hushed:

Maybe a bit TOO melodramatic?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Happy Birthday DS9.

DS9 is actually my favorite series. I brought more depth to Star Trek since TNG (while good) was rather antiseptic. Gul Dukat was one of the best villains in Star Trek... at least until the final season. I blame bad writers for that, not Marc Alaimo.
  • lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Happy Birthday DS9 and keep on bringing us joy and cheer. :P
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)