test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Khan outfit (not "Wrath of Khan" 's one)

Hello!

It's just to ask, what do you think about getting Khan outfit (from "Into Darkness" film) in the Tailor? I think it would be great, don't you think?
We already can get the ship and ground weapon from that film, why not the outfit too?
Star_Trek_Into_Darkness_Khans_Jacket__18044_zoom.jpg

Thanks for your attention!

Regards
Tagged:

Best Answers

• slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    In the tailor sure, but I wouldn’t buy it.
  • tremere12tremere12 Member Posts: 477 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Hello!

It's just to ask, what do you think about getting Khan outfit (from "Into Darkness" film) in the Tailor? I think it would be great, don't you think?
    We already can get the ship and ground weapon from that film, why not the outfit too?
    Star_Trek_Into_Darkness_Khans_Jacket__18044_zoom.jpg

Thanks for your attention!

Regards

I approve.
  • corelogikcorelogik Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I'd like to see it and would probably buy it IF;
    1. It can be colored with a full color palette. (I.E. not restricted to certain colors or a cut down color palette based on faction)
    2. It can be worn by Boff's in a regular uniform slot.
    3. It contains a COMPLETE uniform. Shirt, pants, boots, belt, gloves and coat.
    "Go play with your DPS in the corner, I don't care how big it is." ~ Me
    "There... are... four... lights!" ~Jean Luc Picard

Answers

• avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Why didn't you just title the thread something like "Khan's outfit from Into Darkness"?
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    How is the Khan outfit not from Wrath of Khan? Also your pic is not relevant to the topic.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    How is the Khan outfit not from Wrath of Khan? Also your pic is not relevant to the topic.

Yes it is, it's from the JJTrek movie Into Darkness and the one he is talking about.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User

picard-facepalm.jpg
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    You are aware, of course, that Khan Noonien Singh appeared in more than just the movie Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. For instance, in his original appearance, in TOS: "Space Seed", he wore a red jumpsuit with a gold decoration on the collar. There was also a picture of him in that show, from when he was an emperor on Earth; I recall his Sikh turban, but not the specific clothing choice.

Then of course there's Into Dorkness, where he wore a Badass Longcoat because that was the style for movie villains. Personally, I don't want one in game - the outfits we have clip badly enough - but to each their own.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    Just use the Vaadwaur coat if you want the look. Pretty close.
  • killer1986chriskiller1986chris Member Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    (post edited out due to flaming/attacking other members) - darkbladejk
    keep it classy folks
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • ironmakoironmako Member Posts: 770 Arc User
    Just get the intel outfit, or as someone else said, the Vaadwaur outfit. If you mix n match, you should be able to get something close. I had to buy a few outfit boxes in order to get my "Chang" character to a near perfect look.
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,354 Arc User
    You half wits clearly didn't get the point I was slamming OP for a **** title, thanks for the laughs.
    Oh, no, we got the point. It was a stupid point, is all.
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    You half wits clearly didn't get the point I was slamming OP for a **** title, thanks for the laughs.
    Oh, no, we got the point. It was a stupid point, is all.

Precisely. It wasn't even funny, if it was meant to be funny.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • aerojam#5421 aerojam Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    You are aware, of course, that Khan...

That's the reason I think we must read with attention. Thanks for your reply buddy!
  • soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    > @ironmako said:
    > Just get the intel outfit, or as someone else said, the Vaadwaur outfit. If you mix n match, you should be able to get something close. I had to buy a few outfit boxes in order to get my "Chang" character to a near perfect look.

Not as fond of the Intel set, just because the asymmetrical coat. But agreed, it is doable
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    keep it civil folks
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator