test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do your bank and inventory look like?

mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
Simple question, screenshots welcome.

(Pictured moderated out for displaying character and account @ handles for multiple players. OP, please edit your pic before re-posting. - BMR)

Inventory.jpg

(Edited as requested. -mneme0)
Post edited by mneme0 on

Comments

• warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    Full
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    WNRSDHD.png
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,950 Arc User
    They range from needing a bit of a cleanup to I really don't want to post a pic of this :smile: Some toons are selected to store certain items like crafted gear for upgrading, others have perfect sets of Mk IV thru X gear for ranking up toons, etc...

While your pic was modded out so I can only guess, like azrael, I try and store extra stuff on ships and boffs when I can.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    My main's bank is pretty full. All those Lockbox guns and pets.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    The edit was reasonable. My bad.

I do have a few ships loaded with reasonably viable gear, and all my ground gear is on BOFFs. My guns are only in inventory because I am using my winter weapons.
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    I'd say my character inventories are usually about a quarter full with various items and whatnot that's needed. Space suits, phaser frequency changer things needed against Borg, consumables, unique items picked up from missions...

While my bank has winter and summer stuff, a few spare consumable turrets and unique weapons, armour and shield drops from various missions that I'm not currently using along with a few things I got from lockboxes that I don't want to sell or use yet.
  • crusader2007crusader2007 Member Posts: 1,791 Arc User
    I need an extra PET and R&D tab....extremely full as of now.

I'm willing to pay more money for EXTRA tabs but Cryptic does not want to profit with tabs YET normal-2.gif​​
    DUwNP.gif

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    trekpuppy wrote: »
    WNRSDHD.png

Hmmm... you know what you are missing? Master keys...

• ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    With all those keys...

Have you considered therapy?
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Mine are a bunch a little squares stacked next to and above and below each other. ;)

One of my Characters with max Bank and Inventory has about a dozen spots open in the Bank and about six in Inventory. I immediately slot the Winter Vouchers into the Project and add the ornaments from the Doff Assignments to the Account Bank.

That Character really took a hit when they desloted Kit Modules from the Kits. I have about 15 Kits and 70-some odd Modules in that Bank.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Good lord that is a lot of keys.

My bank is full of the event gear i need for winter/summer normally that i can't store elsewhere. And also lockbox/lobi guns and gear that i can't reclaim.
    Plus some commodities i think. And infinity choice packs for consoles, manuals, secondary ships etc.

I WISH we had a pet tab though, that would make life easier in terms of space.

Oh and some sort of "armory" would be nice to store kit modules in as there's no place to put them when not in use.
    SulMatuul.png
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    Oh and some sort of "armory" would be nice to store kit modules in as there's no place to put them when not in use.
    There is the same place as all other gear that is not in use...inventory or bank.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Keeping stuff organized is time consuming, especially among the stuff that I can't sell at any lower market price, and gear that's potential upgrade-material, or the rest of the goods I still can't decide which toon it should be used on.

Then there's also the eternal wait for better stuff that will not arrive, not before the open internet gets censored and hidden behind more paywalls, or STO shuts down, whichever certainty comes first - it is quite a dilemma that I solve by logging off and playing something else.

'The stuff you own, owns you' - Fight Club, paraphrased.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • reiklingraiderreiklingraider Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Gee yours is very neat and orderly compared to mine. How do you do that? I am such a packrat that it is hard to get rid of anything I think I might make use of in the future.
    Gee yours is very neat and orderly compared to mine. How do you do that? I am such a packrat that it is hard to get rid of anything I think I might make use of in the future.

This is just after a Purge.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I am a pack rat as well, but I do purge on occasion. Don't want to get rid of something I might want to use later. Still, mine is a pretty jumble. I'd like to at least see a pet tab in the future. Either in the bank or in the inventory. Preferably both.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    trekpuppy wrote: »
    WNRSDHD.png
    I get the feeling all the good stuff is in that last tab.
    /channel_join grind
  • usskentuckyusskentucky Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Why do you have so many keys? Are you a goldspammer or an RPing Ferengi?
  • mikejf1220#5024 mikejf1220 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    One of my storage alts:

YVhMO6b.jpg

Because you all are boasting of having enough resources to buy every single item in the game several times over? A solo fleet bank stocked with nothing but master keys? A bank inventory filled with 1.5 billion Connies?

You must be the ruling elite.

I propose to those, my fellow space poor masses, that we suspend rule and order, take from the rich what is theirs, and divide it amongst ourselves and for the betterment of our people. Feed the poor, eat the rich!
    What world are you living in?
  • tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Whoa there, relax fellas.
    /channel_join grind
    The comment was not directed at you. It was obviously directed at Key Bank and 'Connie' Francis but you asked the question.

I saw no accusation, merely a rhetorical question. I'm sure that the number of people that have 4,752 Keys in each of seven tabs totaling somewhere in the vacinity of over $166 Billion EC, or 3.2 Million Zen (almost $23,000 or the equivalent of 930 Million Dilitium worth) is too vast to calculate.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
    I could have that many keys or ships too anytime I want, in Photoshop.
    Or on Tribble.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns