test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xmas zen/store sale?

Do they have a sale on zen or store items during christmas? Only playing a few months so I was curious if it’s worth waiting to buy something?
Thanks!

Comments

• bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    last year they did it on Dec 22-27.Which was a Thursday-Tuesday so it would be 21st to 26th if they follow that same pattern this year. It was bonus Zen with purchase. 20% off on C-Store Ships and 50% off expansions bought from the site (not the c-store)

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10323483-winter-sales-on-pc!
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,782 Arc User
    And if there's no sale during Christmas, there may be one on the first day of the new year. There was a C-store ship sale with ships being 20% off and T5 ships getting a free upgrade token last year and the year before that if I'm remembering correctly . So I think it's worth waiting a few weeks.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • darkmatter909#7994 darkmatter909 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Awesome, thank for the info! Glad i asked first ;)
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Yeah, I could use the opportunity to replenish my Zen reserves. Also, I decided to create another character so it would be nice to buy 200 Doff slots for that character.