test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a Fleet!

lordstrk2014lordstrk2014 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hello I played some, several years ago but life got in the way so i'm trying STO again. Was going to make a new toon and start again. I would like a laid back casual Guild or Fleet. And one that is helpful with questions and learning the game. Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does STO have any Discord Channels for help and Stuff? Played WOW, and FFXIV for many years looking to try something different. Also one post i read said something about pet Freindly does STO have pets?

Comments

• storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,253 Arc User
    Hi lordstrk2014,

Liberty Force is always looking for new recruits. Liberty Force was formed under the precepts of fair and respectful game-play.
    We have many veteran officers with immense experience; that are willing to help you develop any aspect of the gaming in a safe and fun environment, you'll feel right at home here.

We are not the small kind of fleet struggling to grow but we are a well established and large enough fleet to accommodate all kinds of players from different gaming preferences and timezones. No corporate fleets nor dictator led fleets either. Our members have a voice and their satisfaction is our priority and core goal.

Contact Christie Swift @2007-2007 or myself for information.
    Our website: http://stoliberty.guildlaunch.com/
    Recruiting thread: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1029457/starfleet-liberty-force-is-recruting

If you like send me your holodeck name and can send you an invite.

Thanks for your interest and Goodluck!

@2007-2007​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • grayfoxjamesgrayfoxjames Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    Hey Lordstrk not sure about the Discord. I use it but for another game. At Liberty Task Force/Pride of the Federation/Liberty Guardians we use TeamSpeak, our own website/forums and in-game armada Chat channel.

Visit us at www.libertytaskforce.com for more information. We hold events/activities and give away huge prizes.

Feel free to friend me in-game at Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Fleet Admiral Thomas Winston James a.k.a. The Grayfox
    Fleet Leader of:
    Liberty Task Force/Liberty Honor Guard
    Pride of the Federation/Pride of the Empire
    Liberty Guardians
    U.S.S. Liberty, NX-42813-L, T-6 Legendary Odyssey Class

Game Handle: Grayfox@GrayfoxJames
    Armada (STOFA Member Fleet): https://www.libertytaskforce.com/stofa
    Discord: https://discord.gg/bGp9N7z
    Twitter: STOFA@LTFGrayfox
    Email: CSDynamix@Hotmail.com
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    Hello I played some, several years ago but life got in the way so i'm trying STO again. Was going to make a new toon and start again. I would like a laid back casual Guild or Fleet. And one that is helpful with questions and learning the game. Not sure if this is the right place to ask but does STO have any Discord Channels for help and Stuff? Played WOW, and FFXIV for many years looking to try something different. Also one post i read said something about pet Freindly does STO have pets?

Hi @lordstrk2014,

I would like to recommend the Priority One Armada as an option for you to join. We are very casual, mature and friendly group. We are getting new members all the time and everyone is more than happy to answer questions, offer help and advice on builds etc. I have linked our main recruitment thread below for you to take a look at. I have also link our website which has much more information available there. If you have any questions please let me know and I will do my best to answer them for you! Hope to hear from you soon. :smile:

P.S. Yes, STO does have many, many pets! :smile:

Link to Armada Recruiting Thread: Click Here

Link to Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • suaaiesuaaie Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hi could I join your fleet player melvin@davidca
    lyle77
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    suaaie wrote: »
    Hi could I join your fleet player melvin@davidca
    lyle77

Welcome to the Armada! I received your mail in game and have sent a fleet invite which you should get the next time you log into the game. Again, welcome to the Armada! :smile:

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast