test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tailor not working

warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
For almost 2 weeks the Tailor has not been working. The list of things not working in the tailor is to many to list. Do I need to make a video for this as well to show what not is working?

Comments

• d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Quite a few things have not been working for well over two weeks now.

I'm guessing getting them to fix stuff is like getting my kids to clean their rooms, they'll do it eventually when they want something in return. lol
  • dansithlisdansithlis Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    how about half the outfit not available to be used on captian or bridge officers while the other half of an outfit is. even ZEN purchaced otufits.. and half of those arent even touchable by the bridge officers. or only parts of it are.. like merc outfit on an alien BOff the torso is available but boots arent. imagine the anoyance purchacing a ZEN store outfit unlock only to find a BOff or even captain who technically should be able to wear it not having access. -_-. sometimes it is only available in a non-uniform slot for captains so you make an outfit in non-uniform and the rest of what you wanted to use is not available as its tied to uniform slot.. its BS.

unlock "Unlocked" outfits and make them universal allready!