test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Off duty Clothing Want to See in STO

ryurangerryuranger Member Posts: 528 Arc User
Hay I have some ideas for Star Trek Online Regarding Off Duty clothing and here is a Wish list I like to see More Casual Clothing (Mid-Late 20th Century Era) different Cultural Clothing like Vulcan Japanese Indian style and maybe even head peaces as well like Crowns Tiaras that sort of thing and Hats like Enterprise Baseball hats that we saw in the pilot of Star Trek Enterprise or even Costume hats that shows your Ship or even Fleet symbol
May the Shwartz Be With You
CWpA7_1VAAA7vBh.jpg

Comments

• Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Speaking of off-duty clothes, some outfits of the Japanese Lolita fashion would not go unappreciated by me.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    gothicsharkgothicshark Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    ryuranger wrote: »
    Hay I have some ideas for Star Trek Online Regarding Off Duty clothing.
    Here is a Wish list I would like to see.

More Casual Clothing:
    • Mid-Late 20th Century Era
    • Vulcan
    • Japanese
    • Indian (? Native American or India?)

head peaces:
    • Crowns
    • Tiaras
    • Enterprise era Star Fleet Ship hats like we saw in the pilot of Star Trek Enterprise or even Costume hats that shows your Ship or even Fleet symbol

sorry you bring up a good point, but your post was unreadable. I agree we need more options, more is always good.

• Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    ...whaaaat? no cowboy hats?!
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    bwleon7bwleon7 Member Posts: 310 Arc User

Vulcan Outfits

star+trek+iii+vulcans+02.jpg
    meld-startrekiii.jpg
    star+trek+iii+vulcan+musician.jpg
    f4ee5f7ea62f2d73b5bd93c9421ab252.jpg
    a246af547abc424bafab8af90c1c4be8.jpg
    Lethe%2B09.jpeg
    Dr. Miranda Jones: I understand, Mr. Spock. The glory of creation is in its infinite diversity.
    Mr. Spock: And the ways our differences combine, to create meaning and beauty.

-Star Trek: Is There in Truth No Beauty? (1968)
  • Options
    fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,884 Arc User
    I really liked the extra things that come with the Iconian outfit from Midnight. Especially the things that are added on the back. We don't have that many options for that, and more chest gear like the Voth uniform has, would also be nice.

Maybe also some more simple belts. Most are actually kit parts.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,201 Arc User
    Please don't bring the Vulcan gnome hats from Star Trek IV, they look goofy and out of place.
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,290 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    To be honest most vulcan outfits we see in the TOS movies are religious (for a lack of a better word) outfits, what your typical "off-duty" vulcan uniform would look like is more akin to that discovery screen shot or the outfit Sarek is wearing in the movies (TOS or Kelvin-timeline it doesn't matter really).
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    I'd quite like to see Troi's green dress get added.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    Perhaps more longcoat type outfits. After all, right now there are only two, really. One if you're not Romulan.
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    I don't want to see any more new off duty stuff...

Rather, I want the divisions between clothing type to be removed fully with simple note at the bottom of the tailor saying 'be aware, some clothing interactions may clip and will not be altered'
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Yes remove the silly restrictions and open the colour palettes for all items fully.
    Then we can really enjoy the tailor.

Current restrictions don’t bring anything to the game and stifle individuality and enjoyment. Let’s us play whoever we want to play as with outfits to boot. Any trek immersion feeling has long since evaporated.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    burstorion wrote: »
    I don't want to see any more new off duty stuff...

Rather, I want the divisions between clothing type to be removed fully with simple note at the bottom of the tailor saying 'be aware, some clothing interactions may clip and will not be altered'

what can I say... tru dat. Let us work in our bikinis and swimming trunks please!
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    Given the stuff that Picard & Co walked the halls to/from the Holodeck in, there's pretty wide latitude in "canon" for outfits.
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    What about Worf's Robin Hood holodeck outfit?

117138.jpg?quality=90&lb=620,413&background=white
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Two things I would like to comment on this...

1) Some good ideas.
    2) The correct place for costume requests is http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/894314/costume-request-thread​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!