test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We Wish You A Mirror Christmas!

theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
Hey All :smiley:

I've just released a new Foundry mission that will only be available for a short time.

Mission Name: We Wish You A Mirror Christmas!
Project Id: ST-HHSJYFHGA
Author: @Thomas_Baston
Faction: Federation
Minimum Level: 35+

Retrieve Admiral Quinn's Christmas present from the Mirror Universe! Do battle with Legendary figures! Have an Egg Nog (not in-game)!

This mission is light on map design and plot, but features some challenging combat and a bit of humour :smiley:

Mirror Christmas, everyone!
Post edited by theyredeadjim on

Comments

• duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    Played. Summary: yay! Could have more Evil Santa being evil but for a short holiday combat episode one couldn't ask for much more. Well balanced and you gave the snowmen guns. :smiley:
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    ...you gave the snowmen guns.

I've got to play this. :o

Edit: Played it, liked it.
    Post edited by starfarertheta on
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Thanks for your support!
    ...and you gave the snowmen guns. :smiley:

Yep...Santa is just the kinda guy to bring a gun to a knife (er...snowball) fight :smiley:

It's baaack...

I've republished this mission for the holidays again this year. It doesn't show up on the Top Rated or Hot lists, but you can find it easily by searching for "Christmas" :)
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    This mission was a welcome change of pace from the classic "save the whole universe from certain doom" foundry episode. I loved the easter eggs ("Santa Claus conquers the Martians", anyone?").
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Played this earlier today. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of fun. Fine job you did. Thank you for sharing.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Good mission. Those snowmen really hurt my boffs. :joy:

"Check the list again!"

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    It's baaack...

I've republished this mission for the holidays again this year. It doesn't show up on the Top Rated or Hot lists, but you can find it easily by searching for "Christmas" :)

And like a bad penny, it shows up again :D Hmm...I should think about Bad Penny as an NPC name :D
    Yay! I'll try to give this a shout-out on Roundtable this weekend. :)

Also, Bad Penny would be a great NPC name (thinking contact for a spy/heist thriller.)
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
    Many thanks! :D
    Will have to watch again :)
    edited December 2017
    Sorry, I wasn't able to get to it last show. It's on the list of things we need to do but we weren't able to hit our normal rhythm with trying to cover downtime and test for new bugs.

In the meantime, I did make a shout out on twitter and recommend Mirror Chirstmas for Legion of Myth's youtube foundry streaming. I like the mission and I want to do everything I can help promote these special projects. :)
    I appreciate your efforts, but not sure that anything will revive it. It's door is on ESD for plot reasons, and ESD projects disappear forever without plays, given that top 3 doesn't work there.

It was fun for a small while :)