test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug - Mirror Universe Event project not available (1 token project)

captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
Hi

I completed the 'big' Mirror Universe event and got my reward. However, the smaller event that accepts 1 Multidimensional Transporter is not available to be slotted.

Cheers

K

Comments

• sisko09sisko09 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Not only that, at least for me the pistol doesn't show up in the event store once a character unlocks it
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    sisko09 wrote: »
    Not only that, at least for me the pistol doesn't show up in the event store once a character unlocks it

Have you changed instances or relogged into the game to see if that works? Thanks. :)

Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    sthe91 wrote: »

Have you changed instances or relogged into the game to see if that works? Thanks. :)

I Have several times, still doesnt show up
  • phoenix240xphoenix240x Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »

I've logged on the next day, and changed characters and instances, and both are an issue for me as well.
  • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    Doesn't work for me either. On the bright side, it's fewer times I have to it next time
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • x5xxx5xx Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Same here, I thought it were removed from Events' Projects on purpose.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Yeah I found this bug today also. The entire contribute panel for the mirror event is blank for me.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    The pistols are in the dilithium reclaim store, not the Event reputation store. Have you looked there?
    The pistols are in the dilithium reclaim store, not the Event reputation store. Have you looked there?

Thank you, I found them :)
    > @sisko09 said:
    > captainkoltar wrote: »
    >
    > The pistols are in the dilithium reclaim store, not the Event reputation store. Have you looked there?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you, I found them :)

Nice one.
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    I've done all the above. Once you complete the event there is nothing on that toon. The others have it (Event only) but they didnt turn anything in.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Not a bug its working as intended. There is no one token project as the weapon is account bound. There is only the 14 token project to complete.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I don't see how the one token project has anything to do with the pistols being an account unlock, but I do see that the usual description about 'after completing the main project you can still do it on that character and get dilithium and marks etc..." so it looks like they did remove it.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I don't see how the one token project has anything to do with the pistols being an account unlock, but I do see that the usual description about 'after completing the main project you can still do it on that character and get dilithium and marks etc..." so it looks like they did remove it.

Probably a side effect of making the reward account bound, I'll test it today, as I'm finishing the project... but as it seems, its a bug... :neutral:
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Update: Yes. i cannot access the project, so, a big bug!
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
    > @sheldonlcooper said:
    > I don't see how the one token project has anything to do with the pistols being an account unlock, but I do see that the usual description about 'after completing the main project you can still do it on that character and get dilithium and marks etc..." so it looks like they did remove it.

Interesting, you're right. Just checked the news article myself.