test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC]The Mirror Universe Invades Star Trek Online!

1235»

Comments

• ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    I have a few times in CCA where I have not had to repair after blowing up.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Well, it's a "chance" of getting injuries anyways, so sometimes you get lucky.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    > @rickpaaa said:
    > This event is much more aggressive than past events, and is pretty much a no-win on normal. You will never not get overwhelmed, and the station will never not get knocked offline. I am doing it only on one captain, then I find something that's actually fun to do.

You are wrong on both accunts. I have finished the mission without being overwhelmed and with the station at full health on multiple runs with different characters, in pugs. Did it 3 times yesterday, dozens more over the course of this event run.

I maybe wrong, but it appears that everyone I know, except for you, is in error. I suspect that pre-made groups do better than pugs, and I have been in exactly one of these as you have mentioned. The station was at full health, but there were still plenty of portals when the timer was up.
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Most went well...some were a Mickey Mouse operation.
    Best run I was in, we nailed 69 or 70 portals closed. :3
    dvZq2Aj.jpg