test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where can I get pets (animals, not hangar pets)?

virtualstar3virtualstar3 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
I have seen players with dogs, cats and even pet dinosaurs, in Drozana Station. Where/how do they get them?

Comments

• Options
    rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    you can find them in the Lobi Store and on the Exchange

you get Lobi from Lockboxes. They are a 100% drop from them I think its 5 to 25 (random) per box
  • Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Heres a link to the wiki on the pets.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Pet
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Heres a link to the wiki on the pets.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Pet

Thanks. Which ones are easiest to acquire, for a non-paying player?

• Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    The shelat cub is on the exchange for pretty cheap. Epohhs are available on new romulas in the epohh tagging area, tag them get enough tags, then talk to a researcher, she will give you a DOFF mission to raise an epohh keep going back to get more tags and raise the epohhs to older ages. Plus you can turn in extra epohhs for rep marks. Epohhs can also be gained from the Winter Event which starts next month.

Birds and Monkeys are from the summer event, The Dilithium horta is a mission reward, that can be raised into a combat pet.

Most of the Lobi store Pets can be bought from the exchange.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    The shelat cub is on the exchange for pretty cheap. Epohhs are available on new romulas in the epohh tagging area, tag them get enough tags, then talk to a researcher, she will give you a DOFF mission to raise an epohh keep going back to get more tags and raise the epohhs to older ages. Plus you can turn in extra epohhs for rep marks. Epohhs can also be gained from the Winter Event which starts next month.
    Birds and Monkeys are from the summer event, The Dilithium horta is a mission reward, that can be raised into a combat pet.
    Most of the Lobi store Pets can be bought from the exchange.

Ok, thanks. I saw some pets on the exchange. The trick is to search for "companion" rather than "pet". Lobi Store? Is that a vendor in Drozana Station?
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    If you play the KDF faction you can get the Jackal Mastiff combat pet very early in the game. The mission is called "Manhunt" and it is the 4th mission in the KDF tutorial.
  • Options
    zazu#3629 zazu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Seems useful...
  • Options
    syriliansyrilian Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    rimmarie wrote: »
    you can find them in the Lobi Store and on the Exchange

you get Lobi from Lockboxes. They are a 100% drop from them I think its 5 to 25 (random) per box

Last time I looked up lobi drop rates it said an average of 6 per box, wiki has the min at 4(no max) didn't know u could get up to 25 never had double figures from the few i've opened.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    The Dilithium horta is a mission reward, that can be raised into a combat pet.
    Minor correction: the mission reward is a standard (orange) horta, not the dil(purple) one.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg