test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where Can I Buy Halter Tops?

virtualstar3virtualstar3 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited November 2017 in The Academy
Where can I get a halter/bikini top for my female character? Not Risa-only halters/bikinis, but ones that can be worn anywhere. I have seen them in Drozana, so I know they exist. The only non-Risa halter top I've seen is in the 23rd Century Mirror Universe Uniform set.

Comments

• Options
    admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Anything, other than the Mirror universe ones, are a bug in the tailor system, and NOT Working as intended.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,538 Arc User
    Mirror universe (TOS, Enterprise, Leeta/Jupiter), Orion bikini armor, and hacks/bugs.
  • Options
    Mirror universe (TOS, Enterprise, Leeta/Jupiter), Orion bikini armor, and hacks/bugs.
    Ok, thanks. I found the Terran Mirror-TOS and Terran Mirror-Enterprise in the Tailor. Where can I find those other two?

• Options
    The Jupiter is in the Lobi store, The Leeta Variant unlocks with the Holo Leeta boff. Only way to get that now is to get a code emailed to you from cryptic. Which is a random draw if you get an emailed code. As well as the code being for the boff Basicaly the Leeta variant is not available at this time.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck
  • Options
    The Jupiter is in the Lobi store, The Leeta Variant unlocks with the Holo Leeta boff. Only way to get that now is to get a code emailed to you from cryptic. Which is a random draw if you get an emailed code. As well as the code being for the boff Basicaly the Leeta variant is not available at this time.

Ok, thanks. What about Orion bikini armor? Is that available to Fed characters?

• Options
    Nope, that is a bug in the tailor which was closed.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,290 Arc User

it's not even avaible to alien KDF characters as far as I know, it's strickly Orion female costume item group.

• Options
    disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    Just a heads up, the sling halter can actually be used in your off-duty outfit slot when not on Risa! I think there's one or two others that also fit this, but I don't remember which ones. o~o
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    String Bikini and Mini-T tops can also be worn as Off Duty. Mirror 1 Shorts can as well...

I had a mouse double-click and it unlocked on a KDF toon on accident. Lo and behold, the Mirror shorts are wearable on an Off Duty slot even on a KDF Aliengen. Of course the mouse was replaced (bad pads) but at least I can use at least parts of the Mirror Odyssey set on that KDF toon.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Ther's also the Exo-III outfit you can get from your fleet's copy of the TOS starbase.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    desslock#3614 desslock Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    String Bikini and Mini-T tops can also be worn as Off Duty. Mirror 1 Shorts can as well...

I had a mouse double-click and it unlocked on a KDF toon on accident. Lo and behold, the Mirror shorts are wearable on an Off Duty slot even on a KDF Aliengen. Of course the mouse was replaced (bad pads) but at least I can use at least parts of the Mirror Odyssey set on that KDF toon.

where would you get those booty shorts?
  • Options
    Just a heads up, the sling halter can actually be used in your off-duty outfit slot when not on Risa! I think there's one or two others that also fit this, but I don't remember which ones. o~o
    Sling halter, Mini-T, Criss-cross halter are the tops you can wear in off-duty slots, category Bare Chest. String Bikini is Risa and Dranuur colony only though.
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    Raysah@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    R'Miia@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog.

She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Captain Nog.
    [Emotes] She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072: Qapla', Captain Nog!
    She'Roars@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Captain Nog with respect.

Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 stands attentively for Nog.
    Yozit'yaza@sharmutashlikha#2072 salutes Nog.

• Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,619 Arc User

you may have seen an orion. they have a skin color option approaching human
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,619 Arc User
    is the andrea robot clothing available for players? maybe that was seen?
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    is the andrea robot clothing available for players? maybe that was seen?

K-13 T3 I believe
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

@ren_larreck