test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 71 KDF Fleet Seeking Armada

f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
We are boq botlhra'ghom (aka. Alliance Central Command), and are seeking an armada to join.

We might be small in numbers, but we've ALWAYS gotten the job done!

Anyone out there have room?
Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
" We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)

Comments

• allcencom#5355 allcencom Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Our KDF fleet of boq botlhra'ghom has always been played with a lot of heart. Our players in the KDF side of things are true warriors and hoping (as mentioned above) to find a solid and stable Armada of like-minded folks to plug our fleet into.

Qapla!
  • dhestroyedangeldhestroyedangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hi there. You responded to my post for 7th Order Armadas. Are you still looking for a KDF armada? If you are, please send me a message in-game @dhestroyedangel. We are moving fleets around which gave us 4 gamma spots (3 of which are now claimed). The final spot is yours if you like. Happy gaming.
  • dhestroyedangeldhestroyedangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hi there...we've made moves to put boq botlhra'ghom into the 7th Order KDF Brotherhood. At the moment, one of our fleets...RPHX Dark Phoenix has invited your fleet to be under them. You're fleet will be in a beta spot for a short amount of time if you accept. Once RPHX is able to move into the beta spot under 7th Order, your fleet will automatically be moved into a gamma spot. I hope this all makes sense. But again...moves to put boq botlhra'ghom have already started with the invite from RPHX Dark Phoenix. Please contact me in-game @dhestroyedangel to finalize everything.