test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Episodes will not unlock after Klingon War

I have been asked by customer services to submit a bug report here for an issue I am experiencing. I will try to give as much detail but not to cloud the issue.

I purchased the Lifetime subscription for the STO on the Xbox sometime ago. I recently came back to STO and with my new unlocks I decided to make a Liberated Human Borg SCI character of the Federation. I then proceeded to play through the first chapter Klingon War and completed it at around lvl 26.

However the subsequent chapters; Yesterdays War (unlock at level 20), Wasteland (unlocks at level 21) and the Romulan Mystery (Unlocks at lvl 26) all remain locked. It has been like this for over a week.

I therefore can not progress with the other chapters to level up. I realise that I could just rerun the KW over and over to level up but that is not the point of the game!

It is worth noting that I have 2 other toons (KDF - Rom and KDF), both created before I purchased the Lifetime Sub that can play the episodes with out issue. One is still low enough level to require episode unlocks.

I plan to create another Fed Borg toon to see if this happens again to investigate further and post in this thread.

Although I doubt anything will come of this as bugs that have lasted a lot longer are still not resolved! However if anyone else has experienced the same thing please post it.

Apologises if this has been brought up before I am only following the Customer Supports request.

Comments

• kram#1537 kram Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Having the exact same issue, completed Klingon war but the next chapter Yesterdays War will not unlock?
    I have rank of commander at level 21.
    Please can something be done about this I have not been playing long and would love to play more but this bug is preventing me from doing so.
    Please help!
  • jasonhahn2#5201 jasonhahn2 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Thankfully, you're not alone. A number of people have had this problem on Xbox going back at least a month. My dialogue with support made it seem as though they'd never heard of this before. Sooooooooooooooo go figure.
  • I have this problem now on 2 of my Romulan characters, both cannot do any episodes starting at the In Shadows episodes. I’m on Xbox
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
    Can you guys let me know if you're still experiencing this?
  • zerog#2633 zerog Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Hi I have This problem I finish the klinhon Warren arc and impecable in lvl 26 and Steel lock hola can I fix?
    This pasa On ps4
    Thx for your time
  • awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    a friend of mine had the same problem, how he fixed it was by playing the episode "Beyond the Nexus" after he finished that mission everything unlocked as it was suppose to since Beyond the Nexus is now actually the last mission in the Klingon wars.
  • korakus#1029 korakus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Im having the same issue i am a tos agent and completed the klingon war at lvl 30 and am unable to continue the story
  • kram#1537 kram Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    a friend of mine had the same problem, how he fixed it was by playing the episode "Beyond the Nexus" after he finished that mission everything unlocked as it was suppose to since Beyond the Nexus is now actually the last mission in the Klingon wars.

I noticed this mission was added after the last update to the klingon war missions, after completing this the next episode Yesterdays war was unlocked for me.
    Thanks.
  • sithmaster#7423 sithmaster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Updated game today and it was resolved