test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PROPOSITION: That the Foundry Should Be Renamed "The Nexus"

theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
This Proposition is made on the basis that Foundry shares the following qualities with the Nexus from Star Trek:
  • Both deal with Star Trek,
  • Both allow for the creation of new and alternate realities, and
  • Both are only around for limited periods of time, only to leave and return again at a future time.

*** Obviously, this is just tongue-in-cheek, and is simply an attempt to lighten the mood surrounding the Foundry downtime. Please keep any comments light :) ***

PROPOSITION: That the Foundry Should Be Renamed "The Nexus" 20 votes

Agree
65%
theyredeadjimmattjohnsonvawhere2r1psycoticvulcandigsharpgeoff484thay8472sotsogmchasequinnellmarty123#3757spock#1073orangenee#2931boxcar35 13 votes
Disagree
35%
duncanidaho11voporaknrobbiecjohnnysnowballstarfarerthetaspiritbornlordconn#9249 7 votes

Comments

• theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    Agree
    In the Nexus, the Foundry wouldn't be down, and I could create maps at will...wait...
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Disagree
    Aunt Maria's Locally Sourced Artisanal Episodes

It's not down, our ideas are just being aged for that perfect flavor of ethical sustainability.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    Disagree
    You want to name it after this guy? :/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuqfm9dm8oI

Wait.... oooooh, I see. You mean after the- yeah. The space ribbon thingy. Right. Well, I already voted so... well.... :neutral: