test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else kinda pissed

wardcaliswardcalis Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
Or are you like me and just too numb by this point. Romulans beg and plead for YEARS and they don't get a single alternate bridge option let alone a bridge pack and fed get a super sweet custom Galaxy bridge.

The new sulabon ship even used the super dated romulan bridge.

Comments

• snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    wardcalis wrote: »
    Or are you like me and just too numb by this point. Romulans beg and plead for YEARS and they don't get a single alternate bridge option let alone a bridge pack and fed get a super sweet custom Galaxy bridge.

I'm not mad. I love the Galaxy Bridge.. I understand players who focus on Romulan and Klingon characters don't get a lot of love but almost all Star Trek games are Starfleet / Federation based..

The same happens in the TV series, everything evolves around Starfleet. And also there we barely saw other ships, and even when we did.. It was the same old thing that was re-used again and again.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    about incomplete thread titles....
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User

Stay numb.

Do the stuff you enjoy...ignore the other stuff. That's what I do..or try to for KDF.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    arionisa wrote: »

This is the true outrage.

• kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    edited October 2017

^this

as for the actual topic... yeah Im going to have to go with numb....

NCBXIRC.png

Considering they're cashing in on stuff Marrone did on his own off hours... yeah no faith left
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    It's especially strange that there was no bridge for the Suliban ship of all things since we already have a suliban bridge in the game!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I'd rather they finally add being able to place trophies, sittable chairs in the captain's ready room to name a few. Heck I wish they'd make it so the Ferengi ships could at least have a place to put Latinum trophies as well.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I don't spend enough time on the bridge of any faction ship to really care.
    psh Im still waiting on my Gorn bridges for the ships I bought back when they still made bridges
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited October 2017

^this

as for the actual topic... yeah Im going to have to go with numb....

NCBXIRC.png

Considering they're cashing in on stuff Marrone did on his own off hours... yeah no faith left

That really sums up what's wrong with the game right there. Until Gecko retires/quits/is fired/dies, Klingons and Romulans are shafted by his blatant prejudice. Thank the Great Bird for Marrone and others like him!

But yes, not using the existing Suliban bridge for the Suliban ship was...odd.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    I became more than 'pizzed' back when They pulled the 1701 T-6 stunt...

Now, it's just, whatever.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • futahimechanfutahimechan Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I'd like to see Orion and Vulcan bridges as well, it is not logical for a Vulcan Science vessel to share the same interiors as Human Starfleet Vessels.
  • majorcharvenakmajorcharvenak Member Posts: 226 Arc User
    Would have been pissed (and was) about how the RR and KDF are constantly being overlooked by the devs in favor of the Feds. Now...stopped caring. When they do something nice for us, I'll (and have) give them praise but like other Rom players I'm used to us getting the shaft.
    ~Shia~

Member - Houseclan t'Charvon (STO)
    Shiarrael e'Tal'Aura t'Charvon, LvL 65, Rom Sci
    S'aana ir'Virinat t'Charvon, Lvl 65, Rom Eng
    T'Lyra, LvL 65, Fed, Vul Sci
    Ta'el, Lvl 63, Rom Tac
    Sukima, Lvl 65, Fed Vul Sci

House Miliskeera in exile (NW)
    Sereska Miliskeera, Lvl 70 OP - Devotion (Just.)/Protection (Just.)
    Shizlee Miliskeera, Lvl 70 DC - Divine Oracle (Right.)/Anointed Champion (Faith.)
    Finithey Miliskeera, Lvl 70 HR - Stormwarden (Combat)/Pathfinder (Trapper)
    Maya Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 CW - Spellstorm
    Irae Sik-Miliskeera, Lvl 70 TR - Master Inflitrator
  • nxenterprise02nxenterprise02 Member Posts: 70 Arc User

I know how you feel. I created a thread about adding the Suliban bridge as an option on Reddit, only to find myself attacked by what I assume were only-fedplayers, claiming there are more important things and that we (RR) as the smallest faction don't deserve the time to do such a thing. :/ Disappointing.

Maybe if Cryptic put more effort and thought into creating exclusive KDF and Romulan content, our factions would get a bit larger.

Where is our city? Where is Suliban playable species option? I have characters of all three factions, but it was the release of LoR which made me stick with this game. When the Iconian War ended, I hoped we'd return to a more faction-oriented content. There is so much that could be done with Romulan Republic - what is happening in the RSE? Is D'Tan slowly taking control of its sectors? What did the Tholians really want with Dewa III?
    there already is a sulibonbon bridge in game too, thats the really sad part
    there already is a sulibonbon bridge in game too, thats the really sad part

It's a nice, clean bridge, too! I bought the Cell Ship on the Exchange way back for my Romulan main, and that bridge is functional, simple and elegant. I'm guessing that the trouble is that it has MORE features than a standard bridge, though it ought to be easy to eliminate those and make a separate bridge out of the stripped down version (much easier than building a new one from scratch). Ah, well.
  • jansil#1393 jansil Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I just wish my Fed-aligned Rom character, could actually use, you know Fed ships, like we are suppose to. I got a T6 Intel Cruiser, which I got as part of a Promo, I can't use on my Fed-Aligned character.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    There are many more things to be mad about than lack of bridges (that most people rarely go to)
    edited October 2017
    I just wish my Fed-aligned Rom character, could actually use, you know Fed ships, like we are suppose to. I got a T6 Intel Cruiser, which I got as part of a Promo, I can't use on my Fed-Aligned character.

you can use t1-t4 fed ships.. if you want to use endgame fed ships... uhh.. maybe roll a fed?? Seriously why the hell would you play a Romulan/Reman character if you want fed ships?? lemme guess you wanna crit***** min/max? (Edited by BMR)
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    better stats, better story, better looking etc

Papa Johns
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • mneme0mneme0 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    They did a good job on the T'Laru at least.
    Romulan ships are generally top tier in looks...barring the pilot ships
  • itsthebishopitsthebishop Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    I wouldn't say no to some thematic Romulan bridges; I'd love a 23rd Century Romulan bridge (as seen in Balance of Terror), and a canon D'deridex bridge, but I don't actually spend much time in ship interiors.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Romulan Praetorian Guard
    Original join date:January 2010
  • soullessraptorsoullessraptor Member Posts: 353 Arc User
    Romulan ships are generally top tier in looks...barring the pilot ships

Honestly, Romulan Pilot ships are probably the best of the three. Fed ones look...weird... Klingon ones are meh, and look like the other BoPs, but Romulan? THOSE are some pretty ships.
    2 of em look like someone tooks pics of a raw chicken someone tossed on a table in various poses... not what Id call a 'best looking ship'
    I wouldn't say no to some thematic Romulan bridges; I'd love a 23rd Century Romulan bridge (as seen in Balance of Terror), and a canon D'deridex bridge, but I don't actually spend much time in ship interiors.

I'd cheerfully Destabilized-Plasma-Torpedo-bombard an entire planet (preferably Kobali Prime, but that's another thread) to get a TOS Romulan interior. :) The bridge from Balance of Terror, and the rest from The Enterprise Incident. Of course, that would be a kitbash, but I could live with it. ;)
  • rhenvar42rhenvar42 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    vorwoda wrote: »

I'd cheerfully Destabilized-Plasma-Torpedo-bombard an entire planet (preferably Kobali Prime, but that's another thread) to get a TOS Romulan interior. :) The bridge from Balance of Terror, and the rest from The Enterprise Incident. Of course, that would be a kitbash, but I could live with it. ;)

Both of those are good ideas. To be honest, I would be happy if they gave the Scimitar bridge a full interior, similar to the Lleiset's from capture the flag.
    theyve already said multiple times, full interiors are not happening