test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Upgrade: Dranuur Colony Transwarp" - Donating Common DOffs

berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
edited November 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This project requires 85 Common Sci/Med DOffs. I went to the Fleet Starbase to get some, but it won't let me donate them. screenshot_LCL2017-11-06-07-24-25.jpgIt did, as you might notice, let me donate 2 Emergency Hologram type DOffs.

I can donate them to other projects within the Armada that require the same kind of DOffs:screenshot_LCL2017-11-06-07-27-56.jpg

I've tried this on 2 different toons, it would appear that common DOffs from the usual sources aren't donateable?
"Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
Post edited by bergins on

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    I've also bought some DOffs off the exchange and they don't work, either. Also tried grinding some Green DOffs into white ones. No Dice.

So, it isn't just Starbase DOffs.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    Running into the same problem on our end.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    philosopherephilosophere Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    I hate to say this but had you taken a quick look through this sub-forum you would have found a thread already on this topic...

Anyways on to your problem. I was able to complete the project using projectile weapon and brace for impact doffs (shield distribution officer?).

Hope this helps.
    Are we there yet?
  • Options
    f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    I hate to say this but had you taken a quick look through this sub-forum you would have found a thread already on this topic...

Anyways on to your problem. I was able to complete the project using projectile weapon and brace for impact doffs (shield distribution officer?).

Hope this helps.

Same .... We completed ours with projectile and Shield Distribution officers.
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • Options
    genhauk wrote: »

Hope this helps.

Same .... We completed ours with projectile and Shield Distribution officers.

Ugh... the prices on the exchange right now make that a painful proposition. Hopefully they get a fix in soon, our fleet is 40 hours away from the T3 Infrastructure Upgrade and the Transwarp project will be blocking it unless we dish out at least ~21mil EC.
  • Options
    locke112164locke112164 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    yes we are having the same problem in our fleet as well. so far all it is letting us contribute is the emergency holograms