test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Fleets & Players for the 7th Order Armadas

dhestroyedangeldhestroyedangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Hello Everyone,

The 7th Order Armadas is a group of 22 armadas with both FED and KDF factions. We are looking to fill some spots within a few of our armadas and also looking for active players (new, veterans, and returning). What do we offer??? We have an almost round the clock team play for PvE and quick leveling. We also have T5 fleets (minus the colony) to help our players obtain their gear. There are also dedicated advisors in 7th Order for your builds and game play. For communication, we offer the use of our in-game channel and our discord server. We have players on almost 24/7 for any help you may need.

Armada and fleet leaders are welcomed to take a peek at our discord server to see if the 7th Order would be a good fit for you. For any questions…please comment or send me a message in-game @dhestroyedangel.

DhestroyedAngel
7th Order Admin
AL 7th Order Imperial Armada

Comments

• f8explorer#7814 f8explorer Member Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    KDF side ... We're a level 72 fleet ( boq botlhra'ghom ) with T5 starbase, all holdings maxed except for the colony which we're already working on T3 for.

We're small as far as number of active members but that's never slowed us down. Play-style is basically lone wolves who tend to solo while chatting together on a shared chat-channel in game.

Do occasionally run missions together when the mood strikes.

Oh ... and we're hoping for a Gamma slot wherever we end up. ;)
    Joint Forces Commander ... / ... proud member of ... boq botlhra'ghom / AllianceCenCom!
    " We stand TOGETHER and fight with HONOR!"

U.S.S. Maelstrom, NCC-71417 (Constitution III-class/flagship) --- Fleet Admiral Hauk' --|-- Dahar Master Hauk --- I.K.S. qu'In 'an bortaS (D7-class / flagship)
  • drowrulesupremedrowrulesupreme Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    KDF level 36 fleet is looking for a gamma spot, if you have one available. Fleet is called 18 Percent and you can message me in-game on @drowrulesupreme if you want to. We've completed T3 Mine, are currently doing the last few bits for T3 Embassy, then it's T3 Starbase and T1 K-13, Research Lab and Spire. We're small but hard-working.
    "...we are far more united and have far more in common with each other than the things that divide us.”
    Jo Cox 22.6.1974 - 16.6.2016

• dhestroyedangeldhestroyedangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    genhauk wrote: »
    KDF side ... We're a level 72 fleet ( boq botlhra'ghom ) with T5 starbase, all holdings maxed except for the colony which we're already working on T3 for.

We're small as far as number of active members but that's never slowed us down. Play-style is basically lone wolves who tend to solo while chatting together on a shared chat-channel in game.

Do occasionally run missions together when the mood strikes.

Oh ... and we're hoping for a Gamma slot wherever we end up. ;)

Please send me a message in-game if you are still looking for an aramda. We have 1 more gamma spot left for KDF.
    Hi there...we've made moves to put18 Percent & boq botlhra'ghom into the 7th Order KDF Brotherhood. At the moment, one of our fleets...RPHX Dark Phoenix has invited your fleets to be under them. You're fleets will be in a beta spot for a short amount of time if you accept. Once RPHX is able to move into the beta spot under 7th Order, your fleets will automatically be moved into a gamma spot. I hope this all makes sense. But again...moves to put 18 Percent & boq botlhra'ghom have already started with the invite from RPHX Dark Phoenix. Please contact me in-game @dhestroyedangel to finalize everything.
    The 7th Order Armadas is still looking to add one more KDF fleet (PC) to our KDF Brotherhood Armada. Please send an in-game message @dhestroyedangel for more information.