test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EPIC Screenshot Thread is EPIC

Comments

• antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Let's go with the classics, exploring the unknown

44WEDep.jpg
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • otisnobleotisnoble Member Posts: 1,290 Arc User
    otisnoble wrote: »
    How'd you get Janice Rand to join your crew? :p

go to the z store, go down to the promotions tab and pick up the TOS bridge crew, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov, U'hura and Rand will join your tesam. You may also find a Holo Leta too. The crew member in questiion is not Rand, she just has her hair,.

Not seeing it. :/

sorry, I forgot to add that you need to be a Federation character, either that or the promotion has eneded. But the hair should be in the tailor.

Fleet Admiral Stephen
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    Quite proud of this shot...

XAlS0ji.jpg
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    @themadprofessor#9835 Yay...Vesta ftw!!! Nice!!!

And today... a recreation of an ENT shot, a Trontastic Son'a Battlecruiser & yggdraheim99 's Universe Class - the U.S.S. Duranium Eclipse...

universe_class__007_by_kurumi_morishita-dbrbg0h.jpg
    universe_class__006_by_kurumi_morishita-dbrbfvt.jpg
    universe_class__005_by_kurumi_morishita-dbrbfio.jpg
    vesta_under_universe_by_kurumi_morishita-dbrcs7l.jpg
    a_trontastic_son_a_battlecruiser_by_kurumi_morishita-dbr8xof.jpg
    a_nx_orbiting_vulcan_by_kurumi_morishita-dbr9o3m.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. http://kurumi-morishita.deviantart.com/gallery/

LLAP!!!
    Post edited by kurumimorishita on
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User

go to the z store, go down to the promotions tab and pick up the TOS bridge crew, Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Sulu, Chekov, U'hura and Rand will join your tesam. You may also find a Holo Leta too. The crew member in questiion is not Rand, she just has her hair,.

sorry, I forgot to add that you need to be a Federation character, either that or the promotion has eneded. But the hair should be in the tailor.

The TOS Bridge crew was a particular giveaway at some Con. Unless you got the code for it, you don't get them. But indeed, the "Tall Hair" is available in the tailor.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
    toiva wrote: »

The TOS Bridge crew was a particular giveaway at some Con. Unless you got the code for it, you don't get them. But indeed, the "Tall Hair" is available in the tailor.

The particular hair style is called "Woven"

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
  • treizebooktreizebook Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hi guys ! Here are some of my best screenshots :
    tumblr_oxu0f4hBeE1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxu0dkqewy1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxu0bdq3K41wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxtzzt64Ob1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxtzwvh7nn1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxtzw7qR3N1wey71ro1_1280.jpg

All my Star trek Online screenshots on Deviantart
  • salacnar070890salacnar070890 Member Posts: 425 Bug Hunter
    captain_salacnar_and_the_crew_of_the_u_s_s__myoko_by_salacnar-dbr5cpn.jpg
    u_s_s__myoko__01_by_salacnar-dbr5gpg.jpg
    u_s_s__myoko__02_by_salacnar-dbr5gpv.jpg

Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. https://salacnar.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Salacnar
    =/\=Priority One Armada=/\=
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • ktyrrellktyrrell Member Posts: 261 Arc User
    so many awesome shots everyone <3

Beyond the Nexus:

u_s_s__challenger_01_by_karytyrrell-dbrdzxf.jpg

u_s_s__challenger_02_by_karytyrrell-dbrdzxz.jpg

staredown_u_s_s__madison_vs_i_r_w__triumphalis_by_karytyrrell-dbrdzwc.jpg

u_s_s__madison_vs_i_r_w__triumphalis_by_karytyrrell-dbrdzwq.jpg
  • kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    ktyrrell wrote: »
    so many awesome shots everyone <3

Agreed - which is why this thread always was and will be the best of the whole forum imo!!! *^_^* <3
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
    u_s_s__hanako__01_by_salacnar-dbrky2r.jpg
    u_s_s__hanako__02_by_salacnar-dbrky2y.jpg
    Higher resolutions of these + more pics.. https://salacnar.deviantart.com/gallery/
    Salacnar
    32 | Introvert | ADD (W/O Hyperactivity) | He/Him | Hetro-Demisexual | 6’9” ft-in tall | Avatar by: foodcu_be | Gunpla | STO | Yu-Gi-Oh!
    @salacnar070890 those ships sure are a special taste...

Beyond the Nexus:

the_gang_by_karytyrrell-dbrlcuo.jpg

satra01_by_karytyrrell-dbrlcuf.jpg

geordi_laforge_01_by_karytyrrell-dbrlcu3.jpg

enter_the_fantasy_by_karytyrrell-dbrlctu.jpg
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User

Although I've got to say; their pictures do a better job of promoting them than the 'official' ones in the news articles and C-Store do. Much better views of the quad-nacelles, double-hulls and the (biggest downside in my opinion) super-thick neck.

"If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    Some "Pometheus engineer" tests :

tumblr_oxu04bk0oF1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxu03qgZpQ1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxu02rV6sO1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Much better views of the quad-nacelles, double-hulls and the (biggest downside in my opinion) super-thick neck.

Yeah, the necks... Almost like the saucer got a 0.33 scale modifier in it's description! I like how someone compared them to looking like toilets. I can see it. :D And it's good that they aren't GIANT ships. It would make the necks even worse.

Cloaked Jupiter!!!!
    wzezFvQ.jpg
    (yeah, not really. graphical error.)
    edited October 2017
    I like how someone compared them to looking like toilets.
    well, you need to get your inspiration from somewhere >:)

I like how someone compared them to looking like toilets.
    well, you need to get your inspiration from somewhere >:)

*Faintly snorts*

Doubled-over hull/saucer (there's a secondary hull coming from the saucer instead of the saucer stretching the whole length of the hull), overwhelming neck as wide as the hull itself, four nacelles - I think we all know where the 'inspiration' for the Starfleet MW-Cruisers came from...

From earlier in the thread:
    u_s_s__hanako__02_by_salacnar-dbrky2y.jpg
    From the STO Wiki:
    Jupiter_class.png?version=fa6b84b7e35cb473d87477b3ca7402a3

Uncanny, innit?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    Vesta shots never get old. It looks great from any angle.
    U.S.S. Luna
    u_s_s__luna_by_karytyrrell-dbq4zp9.jpg

Still eagerly waiting for a model revamp of the Luna. One day...
    SP9Pu.gif
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    Fat ships, thin ships. We got 'em both in STO. :p
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.

The more i look at them the more they grow on me (Once i have my KDF and Rom toons up to date those ships will follow soon)

Salacnar
    edited October 2017
    u_s_s__yamashiro__01_by_salacnar-dbrqaqg.jpg
    u_s_s__yamashiro__02_by_salacnar-dbrqgkr.jpg
    u_s_s__yamashiro__03_by_salacnar-dbrsvtf.jpg

In the second pic i had to adjust the text in the border to workaround the white shine coming of the planets horizon
    in the 3rd pic i started working with web safe colors in the text
    Salacnar
    Got close to a star and my camera got pushed in. ;)
    EOGGn6q.jpg
    Got close to a star and my camera got pushed in. ;)
    EOGGn6q.jpg

Gameplay standpoint, that can be annoying sometimes. Visual standpoint, nice picture, especially the dark ship in front of the blue star, gas giant, whatever in the background providing contrast.

Looking at a Vengence-class like that, almost makes one wonder what Khan-Prime would have came up with for the design...
    Love the lightning effect of the Briar Patch on the hull ^^

tumblr_oxu08bFcN71wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_oxu07vSVCu1wey71ro1_1280.jpg
    more "Beyond the Nexus"

we_are_the_borg_by_karytyrrell-dbs05ah.jpg

borg_attack_01_by_karytyrrell-dbs059l.jpg

what_next_by_karytyrrell-dbs05ax.jpg

alone_and_injured_by_karytyrrell-dbs0595.jpg
    Huh. I must have played that mission half a dozen or more times by now on various characters, but I've never noticed the Cube in the sky in the background before...
    Departing K-7...

IVmLEIU.jpg

Things I want in STO:

Zz'ig doing his best Zombie impression...

aMcwY65.jpg

So sassy...

y42MjeZ.jpg

Things I want in STO:

What do all these people in Instance #.6 have in common? They all showed up for nothing! Like their prom date just never showed up. Just standing around. :/
    bwD5EGO.jpg
    edited November 2017
    So sassy...

y42MjeZ.jpg

Step 1: Throw a gorn into a Goodwill.
    Step 2: Shake store till random clothes end up on gorn.
    Step 3: Release into the wild! :D

AND...
    Same dance moves as his great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather! ;)
    6799365621_26314505a3_b.jpg