test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Post your Captain's reaction to this ghost

Comments

• allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    "Hawk stole the inflatable arm waving guy thing from the car dealership, again!"
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    yikes-scoob-its-a-g-g-g-ghost.jpg
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    "RICK & MORTY ... GIVE ME BACK MY BEDSHEET !!"

B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    7 of 13 would probably shoot it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    7 of 13 would probably shoot it.

We have the perfect weapon for it with the Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle. Just be sure to not cross the streams.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    "Very funny, Master Chief. Get back to work."
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    lol

Seifer would scream for a good five minutes before accepting him and asking what's up.
    "Hawk stole the inflatable arm waving guy thing from the car dealership, again!"

latest?cb=20120930090058
    Post edited by hawku001x on
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    My chars would have the same reaction CrashDragon's do. He beat me to it. Again! Dang it!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    hawku001x wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=5859846

looks like a pacman monster has escaped his realm.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • starfarerthetastarfarertheta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    "I'm pretty sure ghosts are supposed to scare others, not the other way around."
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    SEO-for-local-businesses.gif

could be worse
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
      large.png
      "Seriously? I fought the Dividians..."

And lol at Crash.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
      Lol Crash :D
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
        7H0tNfX.png

'Get back to work pillocks.'​​
        22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
        Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
        JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
        'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
        'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
        '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
        'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
        '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
        NMXb2ph.png