test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cryptic Devs back in Star Trek Adventures RPG Action?

vosorosvosoros Member Posts: 343 Arc User
I was just wondering if the Cryptic folk have plans to return to the U.S.S. Pathfinder in another Twitch stream and enjoy the new GM screen, dice and These Are The Voyages Vol 1 book for another tasty adventure...

I think the (non-spoilery) rescue the science ship adventure from These Are The Voyages Vol 1 mission book would be nifty for folk if given the 2410 tweaks given the characters and what they'd face. But honestly, it'd just be good fun to see the Cryptic folk back in action regardless if they enjoyed such things and can get together for another session.

Anyone else?
Post edited by vosoros on

Comments

• Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    I would not mind.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Well, we can usurp the Geordi LaForge, Worf and random Romulan miniature for some folk for added fun...
    Post edited by vosoros on
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Would be nice. Tabletop RPG's are so much fun, with the right people. :)
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    Well, the STO folk seem to have the right people and the right stuff to make watching this fun. Plus; Ensign Ricky and Nurse Kennedy...who doesn't want to see/hear more of them. lol

<3

FYI folks, for some reason Twitch didn't retain the STA stream...but it can be found on the Star Trek Online YouTube channel I have since found out.

;)
  • Options
    It makes me wonder, could the Pathfinder and her crew ever make it into an STO story? We know we'll get good voice acting and crazy dialogue...plus a masculine-sounding romulan. lol