test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

StarFleet Academy

alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
I hope I'm not the only one but I noticed changes to the academy any news why?
A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"

Best Answer

Answers

• jansil#1393 jansil Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    What sort of changes?
  • alissa#5135 alissa Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    well fountains building and ponds moved spire moved a square over one of the circle buildings tables to sit at
    A Great man once said "Live Long and Prosper, I have been and always shall be your friend"
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Nope. I am oblivious to these changes you have mentioned. Then again, when I am at the Academy I typically only have one thing in mind... the Path to 2409 quiz.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    I don't see much difference from this video from about free to play launch and now except for graphic and lighting upgrades.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Hm. I've been playing since LoR and the only change I've ever seen to Starfleet Academy social map is the addition of the Mark Valentine Memorial.

Now, the SFA social map does have some differences from the Tutorial version and even the version seen at the end of Mission: "Midnight", could that be it?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • What's the secret to matching the waveforms on the bridge while calibrating the sensors in the Return to Babel mission?